Reserve Game Today

Examiner

2-1

27'

So the kids can come back from a goal down...

Your not the chinese girl or contacted to the chinese girl that makes a phone call after every goal at the U19's / res games are you? ;)

Ou of interest who are these chinese people that hang about? Weird.

Scorers? Anyone know?

From the information we're getting I reckon it was no. 9 and no. 10.

jamboinglasgow
Your not the chinese girl or contacted to the chinese girl that makes a phone call after every goal at the U19's / res games are you? ;)

Ou of interest who are these chinese people that hang about? Weird.

saw them at the killie and Hibs U19 games at riccarton. one of the people on the phone the all time saying things like free-kicks. One of the chinese girls at the Hearts hibs (home U19 game) even had a hibs scarf on :evilno:

saw them at the killie and Hibs U19 games at riccarton. one of the people on the phone the all time saying things like free-kicks. One of the chinese girls at the Hearts hibs (home U19 game) even had a hibs scarf on :evilno:

I had one sitting next to me and my mates earlier this season,taking notes every time we got a corner or throw in, and then started speaking into her jacket arm,strange.

jamboinglasgow
I had one sitting next to me and my mates earlier this season,taking notes every time we got a corner or throw in, and then started speaking into her jacket arm,strange.

weird, wonder if they are bookies in far east making bets on reserve and U19 games in Scotland

weird, wonder if they are bookies in far east making bets on reserve and U19 games in Scotland

That would be mental.

Surely Gretna are a nice target for underhand gambling, right boys you's must be skint, fancy chucking 5 goals?

yes i can confirm they are working for bookies in the far east taking bets on these games for ?1000`s on corners free kicks etc!!

one of my students works for one of these companies in the far east and gives them a running commentary at these games who then relates it to the big gamblers in the far east!!

he goes to as many reserve/u.19`s games as possible gets free entry,his phone paid , and a decent wage of ?40-?60 per game.

strange but true asked him if was legal and he said yes but i really have my reservations about this one.:evilno:

jamboinglasgow
FT 3-2 to the Wee Jambos :D

nice, could some be in the squad or even playing on Saturday, hmmmm.

Cant wait to here the team and match report from those who were there.

the voice from above
FT 3-2 to the Wee Jambos :D

good result on the face of things...

who was playing?

Ryan Gosling
good result on the face of things...

who was playing?

Hearts take on Inverness Caledonian Thistle in the SPL Reserve League at Forthbank this afternoon with striker Gary Glen hoping to do enough to keep him in the frame for the weekend visit of St Mirren in the Clydesdale Bank Premier League.

The youngster came off the bench against Kilmarnock at Rugby Park and with caretaker boss Stephen Frail having already stated that the club's most promising youngsters could get an opportunity before the season ends, today's match provides the ideal platform for them to impress.

A young and inexperienced squad also includes the likes of Jamie Mole, Jason Thomson, Steven Husband, John Wood, Danny Thomson, Conrad Balatoni and Sean Mackle for the clash with the Highlanders.

Colonel Kurtz

Mole,Jason T. and Glen scored

Mole hit the bar with a 30 yard volley and set up jasons goal,mind thats his version of events

Goose Baxter

Always good to see the hearts staff have a good relationship together, Frail had come out of the tunnel and up the stairs and sat next to Korobochka & they do not even speak or make eye contact with each other.

Who is the young lad that sits with korobochka? He asked Craig Brewster for his mobile number, asking him if he was going to any training camps this summer and if he had any holiday plans for the summer.

Possible new hearts manager i think!

Watch this space.

Banks, Thomson (Mulrooney), Devine, J Stewart, Balatoni, Mearns, Mackle, Husband, Glen, Mole, Wagner (Wood 82).

Wasn't there, just got this from the website. Wished I'd gone but up to my eyes in uni work. Damn dissertation.

Banks, Thomson (Mulrooney), Devine, J Stewart, Balatoni, Mearns, Mackle, Husband, Glen, Mole, Wagner (Wood 82).

Wasn't there, just got this from the website. Wished I'd gone but up to my eyes in uni work. Damn dissertation.

Good result for such a young squad :)

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

What's Wagner like?

That's the boy we stole from Hibs I seem to recall?

jamboinglasgow
Always good to see the hearts staff have a good relationship together, Frail had come out of the tunnel and up the stairs and sat next to Korobochka & they do not even speak or make eye contact with each other.

Who is the young lad that sits with korobochka? He asked Craig Brewster for his mobile number, asking him if he was going to any training camps this summer and if he had any holiday plans for the summer.

Possible new hearts manager i think!

Watch this space.

isn't it AK's translater.

How close were you that you were listening to what was being said. Its rude to be nosey:evilno:

seriously though does training camps refer to hearts orgnised training camps for kids or possibly the SFA camps for coaches try to get a pro-liscense.

Now that's what I call a reserve team. Pity we hadn't been playing these guys for the last two years instead of exercising crap that we had no intention of persevering with.

Goose Baxter
What's Wagner like?

That's the boy we stole from Hibs I seem to recall?

Was good in the 1st half AP, Skinned a few people and got a couple of good crosses in as well. Bit of a skillfull player. Faded out in the 2nd half as with most of the team. Still a young player that needs to read the game a bit better.

Goose Baxter
isn't it AK's translater.

How close were you that you were listening to what was being said. Its rude to be nosey:evilno:

seriously though does training camps refer to hearts orgnised training camps for kids or possibly the SFA camps for coaches try to get a pro-liscense.

Was sitting right next to them, Just seemed a bit strange that he would ask him for his number after Frail had left.

I wont tell you the list of people of brewsters phone then as i seen him looking through his phone book lol

jamboinglasgow
Was good in the 1st half AP, Skinned a few people and got a couple of good crosses in as well. Bit of a skillfull player. Faded out in the 2nd half as with most of the team. Still a young player that needs to read the game a bit better.

thats good, he seems a good skillful player but saw him in the U19 game v hibs recently soon after he got back from injury and didn't seem interested during the game. Good to see he looked interested now.

Was ICT team a young team as well?

jamboinglasgow
Was sitting right next to them, Just seemed a bit strange that he would ask him for his number after Frail had left.

I wont tell you the list of people of brewsters phone then as i seen him looking through his phone book lol

you happened to come accross his little black book, wonder who is in that list, heard some bird called Dolly T. S. was one.

Was it the Translator who asked for Brewsters number (obviously for AK.)

Goose Baxter
you happened to come accross his little black book, wonder who is in that list, heard some bird called Dolly T. S. was one.

Was it the Translator who asked for Brewsters number (obviously for AK.)

Aye the boy just leaned over and asked him for it and then he said summit else to him and then he asked hin if had plans in place for the summer.

So its a cse of if we want you as manager your holidays will have to be put off.

Charlie-Brown

How old is the young kid J.Woods who got on as sub near the end? saw him at the recent U19 game v Hibs - decent skills & a good engine - can run & run & run - looks a prospect!

Ryan Gosling
How old is the young kid J.Woods who got on as sub near the end? saw him at the recent U19 game v Hibs - decent skills & a good engine - can run & run & run - looks a prospect!

No way - a young player looking a prospect?

:P

chickalittle

He's 16/17 -he's eligible for U17's til the end of the season. He was out for a long time due to injury. Doesn't mind going in for hard tackles!

jamboinglasgow
No way - a young player looking a prospect?

yeah, according to the expert Prancer there is no one in the whole youth system that is a good prospect.

Goose Baxter
yeah, according to the expert Prancer there is no one in the whole youth system that is a good prospect.

Baws to that!

Archived