US Soldier Murders 15 Afghan Civillians

Martin_T

southside1874

Global Jewish conspiracy then? Is that what you believe?

Its not so much anti jewish but the acceptance of folk. Its not a conspiracy. Its happening before our eyes. We pay a fortune in interest payment on bank loans for our country, our companies we work for, the companies we buy from and the folk who insure us and control our pensions. There are so many companies operating in administration and countries operating in austerity that it beggars belief. We can actually grow food and create houses. We can do it with passion and therefore create decent houses and grow decent food. If folk buy the crops before they are grown then it doesn't make the farmer enthusiastic. We are building houses that don't last because finance dictates. We are watching football that is substandard and IMO corrupt because finance dictates.

People in the Mediterranean live longer, not because of the food they eat but because they have a lesser workload and a lesser stressful life. Is it democracy that is happening in Greece??

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has anyone said the exact reason why Bin Laden was taken out?? What did the guy believe in that was so bad??

:rofl:

Got to be a windup, surely.

southside1874

:rofl:

Got to be a windup, surely.

On a serious note mate..........I've had plenty of laughing smileys but not a straight answer?? Maybe you can help?

Kalamazoo Jambo

On a serious note mate..........I've had plenty of laughing smileys but not a straight answer?? Maybe you can help?

Maybe I can...

"The ruling to kill the Americans and their allies -- civilians and military -- is an individual duty for every Muslim who can do it in any country in which it is possible to do it"

southside1874

Maybe I can...

"The ruling to kill the Americans and their allies -- civilians and military -- is an individual duty for every Muslim who can do it in any country in which it is possible to do it"

Didn't Jesus say the same about the Romans??

Pope Urban the second?? He started it really.. What about the spanish inquisition? What about making the Chinese take smak from Afghanistan and turn them into junkies? What about the IRA wanting to kill folk. What about the fact that they are in their land with guns pointing at them? The Taliban stopped the production of herion. Saddamm stopped the feed of oil. Gaddaffi wanted gold as the global currency I don't think that was a directive of Bin Laden but a religious thing that goes on between both folk.

Bin Laden IMO was against western finance. Something we will all be against in a wee while.

Kalamazoo Jambo

Pope Urban the second?? He started it really.. What about the spanish inquisition? What about making the Chinese take smak from Afghanistan and turn them into junkies? What about the IRA wanting to kill folk. What about the fact that they are in their land with guns pointing at them? The Taliban stopped the production of herion. Saddamm stopped the feed of oil. Gaddaffi wanted gold as the global currency I don't think that was a directive of Bin Laden but a religious thing that goes on between both folk.

Bin Laden IMO was against western finance. Something we will all be against in a wee while.

OK, it's back to the smilies for me :rofl:

Isaac Clarke

its-a-conspiracy.jpg

southside1874

its-a-conspiracy.jpg

Conspiracies happen behind your back??

To openly say your aim is to attack western infidels is hardly a conspiracy. Why do they feel like that though?

Conspiracies happen behind your back??

To openly say your aim is to attack western infidels is hardly a conspiracy. Why do they feel like that though?

Because they are religious fanatics? :vrface:

Valar Morghulis

In reference to the original topic, I can tell you that the vast majority of Americans have no clue about this at all (no real surprise there!). It's getting little media attention, especially with the Republican race going on. Issues like this aren't discussed without the American right wing condemning any constructive criticism as unpatriotic.

I used to get stuck into them about these type of stories, but they just can't handle it at all, especially in the South. The majority have no other wish than to remain blissfully ignorant. Sad really.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Southside sounds like someone who's movements should be monitored and his rubbish raked through for information. :mellow:

Guest Just Came To Say Kello

corrupt because finance dictates.

I think you're completely batshit tbh (sorry) but you're spot on there. Money just ruins things.

Gregory House M.D.

The case for the trillions spent on these "wars" is as simple as war costs money and folk have to borrow money to fight wars. Muslim countries don't like to borrow money from the jews so they(The jews) try to obligate them into fighting a war. You can win this war if you borrow money from us to buy weapons or lose the war and the numpties that won can borrow money to build up your country again because you never borrowed money.

I'm not religious but jesus did say never trust the money lenders. Bin Laden was trying to say the same 2000 years later. It was the jews that killed Jesus and it was the jews that killed Bin Laden. Maybe in 500 years time someone will look at the symbolic similarities to the jesus scattering the money lenders tables and Binladen .......doing the same..........

Any thoughts??

SNN27TV1K--2807_1318010a.jpg

In reference to the original topic, I can tell you that the vast majority of Americans have no clue about this at all (no real surprise there!). It's getting little media attention, especially with the Republican race going on. Issues like this aren't discussed without the American right wing condemning any constructive criticism as unpatriotic.

I used to get stuck into them about these type of stories, but they just can't handle it at all, especially in the South. The majority have no other wish than to remain blissfully ignorant. Sad really.

To be honest, as another resident of the South, I thought there was quite a lot of media coverage of this when it happened - if people watched the news, or read newspapers (which admittedly many don't seem to, but then I found the same in Scotland), they would have known about this.

Anyway, the soldier has been identified, for what that is worth. Also, and perhaps in response to reading this thread on Kickback, the Pentagon has said he could face charges that carry a possible death sentence.

My link

southside1874

To be honest, as another resident of the South, I thought there was quite a lot of media coverage of this when it happened - if people watched the news, or read newspapers (which admittedly many don't seem to, but then I found the same in Scotland), they would have known about this.

Anyway, the soldier has been identified, for what that is worth. Also, and perhaps in response to reading this thread on Kickback, the Pentagon has said he could face charges that carry a possible death sentence.

My link

They probably don't see it as a problem. The USA don't say lets attack Gadaffi because he dared mention that they should trade in gold instead of US dollars. Lets attack Iraq because they want to control the oil and lets attack the Taliban because they have stopped heroin production.

They probably don't see it as a problem. The USA don't say lets attack Gadaffi because he dared mention that they should trade in gold instead of US dollars. Lets attack Iraq because they want to control the oil and lets attack the Taliban because they have stopped heroin production.

Eh?

southside1874

My link

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

OK, so "they" who watch the news, or read the newspapers, probably don't see it as a problem, in your opinion? Is that correct?

If so, I'd suggest your opinion is probably pretty off the mark. There are plenty of people here who would happily not have the country losing lives and spending vast sums of money in places they could not point to on a map.

From my experience, there are lots of people like that in the UK, too. Plenty of clueless people in the UK, too.

southside1874

OK, so "they" who watch the news, or read the newspapers, probably don't see it as a problem, in your opinion? Is that correct?

If so, I'd suggest your opinion is probably pretty off the mark. There are plenty of people here who would happily not have the country losing lives and spending vast sums of money in places they could not point to on a map.

From my experience, there are lots of people like that in the UK, too. Plenty of clueless people in the UK, too.

But they do it and have done for years mate The UK follows. Are they trying to uphold some financial rating imposed on them and threatened with their very existance that they have no control over. We talk about Rangers but the UK and the USA are completely bankrupt and held by the balls by the hoods that feed them.

shaun.lawson

Hi southside :wavey:

There's this country you might have heard of. It's called the United States of America. In this country live around 312,000,000 people. That's THREE HUNDRED AND TWELVE MILLION PEOPLE.

Amongst these people are clever individuals, and stupid individuals. Well educated people, and poorly educated ones. Internationalists and isolationists. People with no political opinions; people for whom politics is everything. Democrats and Republicans. Rich and poor. Religious and atheist. Black people and white people. Spanish speakers and English speakers. Supersized; super skinny.

Have you any idea how absolutely ******* ridiculous it is to generalise about a massive great continent-sized place with - I'll say it again - 312 million people - in the way you're doing? Have you any idea how just as ******* ridiculous it is to believe the entire world is controlled by some conspiracy of an untouchable elite?

There is no 'they', man! It's just people. People like you and me. Would you expect attitudes in Russia to be identical to those in Portugal? Greek culture to be the same as Irish culture? No? So why this ridiculous nonsense where the US is concerned?

Geoff Kilpatrick

There's this country you might have heard of. It's called the United States of America. In this country live around 312,000,000 people. That's THREE HUNDRED AND TWELVE MILLION PEOPLE.

Amongst these people are clever individuals, and stupid individuals. Well educated people, and poorly educated ones. Internationalists and isolationists. People with no political opinions; people for whom politics is everything. Democrats and Republicans. Rich and poor. Religious and atheist. Black people and white people. Spanish speakers and English speakers. Supersized; super skinny.

Have you any idea how absolutely ******* ridiculous it is to generalise about a massive great continent-sized place with - I'll say it again - 312 million people - in the way you're doing? Have you any idea how just as ******* ridiculous it is to believe the entire world is controlled by some conspiracy of an untouchable elite?

There is no 'they', man! It's just people. People like you and me. Would you expect attitudes in Russia to be identical to those in Portugal? Greek culture to be the same as Irish culture? No? So why this ridiculous nonsense where the US is concerned?

Shaun, you are best leaving him. He now has the gruesome pair joining the EPL on the premise that there will be no Scottish independence.

:cornette:

omg2.jpg

southside1874

Just the general observation that they appear to want to be the playground bully instead of getting on with everyone else in the playground. You cant generalise and say everyone in that country thinks the same but the consistent actions of their leaders would suggest an overwhelming acceptance of their policy even though other countries attitudes have changed. Maybe they are not influenced by money....maybe I'm wrong

southside1874

Shaun, you are best leaving him. He now has the gruesome pair joining the EPL on the premise that there will be no Scottish independence.

:cornette:

omg2.jpg

Oh dear. You think that Scotland not performing in Argentina had no bearing on the result of the referendum afterwards. You think footballing alliances have no concern for the voters in this country. How silly of me to think the UK government would manipulate a situation to bring about their own means :lol:

Geoff Kilpatrick

Oh dear. You think that Scotland not performing in Argentina had no bearing on the result of the referendum afterwards. You think footballing alliances have no concern for the voters in this country. How silly of me to think the UK government would manipulate a situation to bring about their own means :lol:

I think the Winter of Discontent had far more to do with it than Ally Macleod being a Muppet.

But I will leave you to your conspiratorial fantasies.

Archived