Tottenham v Man Utd

:shitwine:

I have no idea how they continue to churn out these sort of results playing as poorly as they do.

That's why their the CHAMPIONS thumbsup.gif

Will be amazed if jones re appears after half time.

Rafael to come on.

Getting caught out pace wise and on a booking!

Hope this doesn't backfire with a red card

ArcticJambo

Jones looks like a fever-ridden extra on an early eighteenth century Pacific seafaring yarn.

Problem Officer?

It's unreal how they constantly grind out results.

Edit: some finish.

Bert Le Clos

Last couple of games have shown how big that gap between a good team and potential champs really is.

Smash and grab stuff from Utd.You have to say for all Tottenhams great play this season if it stays the same 0 points from 12 against the top 2 just ain't good enough.

ArcticJambo

For me anyway, Modric has actually been a bit of a disappointment sine he came to England. He's undoubtedly a good wee player but I'd probably put him in the over-rated bracket - gets that comes around when you have a couple of decent matches playing against England.

Smash and grab stuff from Utd.You have to say for all Tottenhams great play this season if it stays the same 0 points from 12 against the top 2 just ain't good enough.

Too true.

Great strike from Young.

ArcticJambo

Its down to having a good defence and enough quality players in your squad to take infrequent opportunities when you're given a game.

United have simply scrapped at the back and scrapped at the front ... for the last few years. :yucky:

Tommy Wiseau

50 quid on overs, 20 on a United win. Hope my followers spotted the value and got involved :smuggy:

14 goals conceded by Spurs to the Manchester clubs shows you why they were never serious challengers.

Harry must wish he was offered the England job 2 weeks ago.

14 goals conceded by Spurs to the Manchester clubs shows you why they were never serious challengers.

Harry must wish he was offered the England job 2 weeks ago.

8 without reply for Utd ?

50 quid on overs, 20 on a United win. Hope my followers spotted the value and got involved :smuggy:

stuck a fiver on over 2.5 and a man u win

:pleasing:

Bert Le Clos

I had ?10 on 3-1 Utd at 20s.

:greggy:

Also said Defoe next goalscorer when he came on and seriously thought about putting something on it.

:sob:

John McClure

still the only team to leave white hart lane with a cleansheet this season, Hearts

:verysmug:

:jbsmug:

I had ?10 on 3-1 Utd at 20s.

Also said Defoe next goalscorer when he came on and seriously thought about putting something on it.

Easy to say that after the game.

:sob:

I have no idea how they continue to churn out these sort of results playing as poorly as they do.

Because they fight hard as off the ball and defend exceptionally well. And as usual, when the time comes great teams take their opportunities or produce something special out of nothing but the key is always staying in the game when you aren`t on the ball much and not playing well.

Because they fight hard as off the ball and defend exceptionally well. And as usual, when the time comes great teams take their opportunities or produce something special out of nothing but the key is always staying in the game when you aren`t on the ball much and not playing well.

How do they defend exceptionally well they were torn to shreds by Chelsea who are having a mare and got pumped out the champions league conceding quite a few goals along the way.

How do they defend exceptionally well they were torn to shreds by Chelsea who are having a mare and got pumped out the champions league conceding quite a few goals along the way.

They do in general mate, im not saying every single game! But over the course(and they`ve done it for years) defend well and compete all over the park. For a team who are going through a change again they aren`t doing too bad.(i like Spurs btw :verymad: )

They do in general mate, im not saying every single game! But over the course(and they`ve done it for years) defend well and compete all over the park. For a team who are going through a change again they aren`t doing too bad.(i like Spurs btw :verymad: )

I agree if you are meaning overall during the last 6 years but the last couple of seasons they have been quite poor without vidic they are prone to errors.

HEARTS FOREVER

Sir Alex Knows what he is doing.

Yeah United are building, Yeah United aint playing great but.......They're in a great position to clinch yet another Championship.

Future looking good.

Archived