Vladimir Romanov

Nucky Thompson

Guest GhostHunter

Unless I'm mistaken, yesterday was the last bastion of bogieness to be broken...

Winning at Ibrox.

All living memory (league winners excepted) bogey teams/grounds have now been quashed, and all under the watch of Romanov.

Once we know the extent of the corruption within the game in Scotland, only then will Romanov come out and let rip from the bridge of his nuclear submarine.

I for one, will be glad to be sitting on the bus.

Clerry Jambo

A Vlad thread, goodie goodie!

I predict it will be Page 8 when the statue thread is brought up.........oops sorry :rolleyes:

Nucky Thompson

A Vlad thread, goodie goodie!

It was kind of obvious going by the thread title. I just know deep down that you love a Vlad thread :thumbsup:

Clerry Jambo

It was kind of obvious going by the thread title. I just know deep down that you love a Vlad thread :thumbsup:

You bet :thumbsup:

Unlike the running of HMFC by Robinson, Mercer & Parker over the past 40 years?

If he only let a manager manage as they should without team interference and sign a couple of good strikers I may forgive his mad rants. No matter how true they are, he does come across as a zoomer.

The treatment Mr Romanov has received during his time in Scotland has been nothing short of a disgrace.

Craig Whyte is LITERALLY destroying Rangers more and more each day and yet he is never labelled mentally ill or anything ridiculous like that. 'Mad Vlad' puts a bit of poetry on the website and every journalist in Scotland is getting stuck into him. Tynecastle turmoil etc.

That result was for you, Mr Romanov.

Not even just that... according to some corners of the press and football media destruction of Rangers is destruction of Scottish football. Not just Rangers, the whole shebang. If that's the case you'd think they would be a little more keen to vilify those responsible. Yes, they talk about it but there's no finger pointing for that part of the argument. It just comes to a weird dead end. There's no 'Murray/Whyte - look what you've done' going on. Not in that respect.

Whyte has lied repeatedly, done possibly the most nuts stuff that any football club owner has done in recent years, jibbered like an idiot when questioned about it and talked utter utter rubbish, done a runner, hidden some cash, made dodgy cash transfers to sunday pub league teams, got caught lying again, denied the undeniable, shafted the fans, shafted the fans again, lied to journalists and lied live on television and a heap of other things on top of that. He's a ridiculous pantomime baddy and still, we don't see the press getting stuck in with anywhere near as much venom as they do in response to some frog poetry from Vlad.

angry.gif

I'm just waiting now for Gary Mackay being unveiled as the evil genius behind the downfall of Scottish football.

tartofmidlothian

Vlad's greatest enemy is Google Translate.

What has he given us since he's been here? One Scottish Cup, three runs in Europe, Jim Jefferies back at the club for a decent run, some of the finest players to have ever graced a Hearts shirt, some cracking results against the OF home and away, a two-season unbeaten run against the Hibs, big fees in for quite a few players and some classic WUMery against the Scottish footballing establishment.

I'll forgive him Burley's sacking, Rix, Frail, Christian Nade and a couple of Lithuanian journeymen, thanks very much.

Oh, and he also pays our taxes off :yas:

When are people going to realise Craig Whyte didn't ruin Rangers?

It was SDM who done that.

Whyte is merely rubbing salt in the wounds. :lol:

Whyte is the one who has mortgaged off the cashflow, not paid the tax and PLUNGED the club into administration.

Not SDM.

SDM lorded over a club with massive debts, and POTENTIALLY a giant tax bill. But he had cash coming in, and kept the club going.

What has he given us since he's been here? One Scottish Cup, three runs in Europe, Jim Jefferies back at the club for a decent run, some of the finest players to have ever graced a Hearts shirt, some cracking results against the OF home and away, a two-season unbeaten run against the Hibs, big fees in for quite a few players and some classic WUMery against the Scottish footballing establishment.

I'll forgive him Burley's sacking, Rix, Frail, Christian Nade and a couple of Lithuanian journeymen, thanks very much.

three runs in Europe

Your definition of "run" and my definition don't seem to match.

BobbyJenkins

AMEN!

tartofmidlothian

three runs in Europe

Your definition of "run" and my definition don't seem to match.

"Appearances", then.

Aberdeen, Dundee United, Kilmarnock, Motherwell or Hibs would literally bite your balls off for three opening round defeats to Bohemians in the last half-decade, let alone glamour ties against Spurs or Athens.

I remain pragmatic on the subject of Romanov, I'll never understand why so many seem to insist on being deeply intrenched in either the 'Vlad Sheep' or 'Hat kicker' side of the argument. The community work, investment into the youth system and indeed the money available for player recruitment have all been far more than any previous ownership has put into the club. A lot of the good work has been undone however by massive and inefficient over spending, having no consistent strategy for the footballing side of the club and the personal interference in team selection etc.

The low points, like the shambles between 2006 and 2008 or the recent funding issues have been as low as I've felt about the club. When he abruptly decided to cut off funding back in October last year, I genuinely feared for the future of the club and was desperate for new ownership. As long as he continues to fund the club for the cost obligations he ultimately burdened it with, then I am comfortable with his continued ownership. However there will always be a slight sense of tumult whilst he is the owner incumbent at HMFC.

florahearts

The treatment Mr Romanov has received during his time in Scotland has been nothing short of a disgrace.

Craig Whyte is LITERALLY destroying Rangers more and more each day and yet he is never labelled mentally ill or anything ridiculous like that. 'Mad Vlad' puts a bit of poetry on the website and every journalist in Scotland is getting stuck into him. Tynecastle turmoil etc.

That result was for you, Mr Romanov.

Vlad should be refunded all the fines that he paid :653:

Time for another statement from Mr Romanov.

Can't wait. Should be something along the lines of, "I told you so...."

All hail King Vlad.

I wonder if there will ever come a time when, in a post-rangers era, the media monkeys will, in a brief moment of clarity, acknowledge Vlad as a visionary and a prophet. For someone so often portrayed as a kook, he has been spot on with some of his predictions when it comes to the OF and the state of the Scottish game in general.

I'm not holding my breath, just saying it would be nice :)

Vlad is keeping his powder dry. He will wait until the dust settles. Bad enough the 'wee' & the potential 'big' debt owed to HMRC but he'll be waiting to see how far the SFA and SPL are implicated in all of the Ibrox dirty tricks.

I am sure he won't miss the targets when his salvos eventually comes in.

It will be interesting to see how the 'monkeys' react when he steams into them.

Guardian article 23 feb 2007

Guest oldcastlerock2012

Vlad is keeping his powder dry. He will wait until the dust settles. Bad enough the 'wee' & the potential 'big' debt owed to HMRC but he'll be waiting to see how far the SFA and SPL are implicated in all of the Ibrox dirty tricks.

I am sure he won't miss the targets when his salvos eventually comes in.

It will be interesting to see how the 'monkeys' react when he steams into them.

Guardian article 23 feb 2007

It certainly is incredible that the SFA (SPL?) changed their rules just so they could fine Vlad record amounts for his rants (thus causing more cash flow problems to a member club) and accuse him of bringing the game into disrepute and not acting in good faith, despite the fact that Romanov alone - with help from us fans obviously - has kept Hearts alive for the last 7 years, thus also benefiting the rest of the SPL. But they have allowed Craig Whyte complete freedom over about 6 months to bring down Rangers and, if you believe the media, the whole of Scottish football as a result.

quincy adams wagstaff

Thank god for our Saviour. 7 years and still going strong despite media racism. Craig Whyte raped Rangers in 6 months and not a peep. GIRUY Chick and all the Scottish media

i cant believe rangers got into such a mess in 6 short months,murray must take some blame,who cares,hail king vlad.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I remain pragmatic on the subject of Romanov, I'll never understand why so many seem to insist on being deeply intrenched in either the 'Vlad Sheep' or 'Hat kicker' side of the argument. The community work, investment into the youth system and indeed the money available for player recruitment have all been far more than any previous ownership has put into the club. A lot of the good work has been undone however by massive and inefficient over spending, having no consistent strategy for the footballing side of the club and the personal interference in team selection etc.

The low points, like the shambles between 2006 and 2008 or the recent funding issues have been as low as I've felt about the club. When he abruptly decided to cut off funding back in October last year, I genuinely feared for the future of the club and was desperate for new ownership. As long as he continues to fund the club for the cost obligations he ultimately burdened it with, then I am comfortable with his continued ownership. However there will always be a slight sense of tumult whilst he is the owner incumbent at HMFC.

You were about the biggest 'hat kicker' on this board about 2 months ago. :blink:

You were about the biggest 'hat kicker' on this board about 2 months ago. :blink:

Yup, which was exactly around the time he had seemingly cut off funding. Pragmatism = adjusting your view to the circumstances of the time.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Yup, which was exactly around the time he had seemingly cut off funding. Pragmatism = adjusting your view to the circumstances of the time.

Your views don't mean very much if you change them on a weekly basis.

Not much has changed since you were adamant we had to get the owner out.

Your views don't mean very much if you change them on a weekly basis.

Not much has changed since you were adamant we had to get the owner out.

But I don't change them on weekly basis. I am reactionary and opine based on the circumstances at the time. From October to December last year, given what was happening off the pitch, Hearts were in desperate need of new ownership.

Unlike the running of HMFC by Robinson, Mercer & Parker over the past 40 years?

Mercer saved Hearts, Vlads running of Hearts is on a par with Robinson

scott_jambo

But I don't change them on weekly basis. I am reactionary and opine based on the circumstances at the time. From October to December last year, given what was happening off the pitch, Hearts were in desperate need of new ownership.

Some of us did remain pragmatic between Oct - Dec.

Some of us realised that we were not the only club in world football in the current climate to not pay wages 100% on time.

Some of us had a basic understanding of business finance and payroll.

You were not one of these people.

Some of us did remain pragmatic between Oct - Dec.

Some of us realised that we were not the only club in world football in the current climate to not pay wages 100% on time.

Some of us had a basic understanding of business finance and payroll.

You were not one of these people.

:lol:

gerryjambo41

Mercer saved Hearts, Vlads running of Hearts is on a par with Robinson

Totally agree Mercer saved Hearts, but the only trophies I have seen us win in 40 odd years of watching Hearts is the two Scottish Cups we won under Robinson and Vlad :lol:

ps I don't count Tennants Sixes or First Division as trophies :whistling:

john brownlee

Totally agree Mercer saved Hearts, but the only trophies I have seen us win in 40 odd years of watching Hearts is the two Scottish Cups we won under Robinson and Vlad :lol:

ps I don't count Tennants Sixes or First Division as trophies :whistling:

technically your wrong

gerryjambo41

technically your wrong

Technically Vlad has never had an official position at the Club either so I'm wrong on both counts if we're being picky :lol:

Archived