Vladimir Romanov

Nucky Thompson

Nucky Thompson

Thank god for our Saviour. 7 years and still going strong despite media racism. Craig Whyte raped Rangers in 6 months and not a peep. GIRUY Chick and all the Scottish media

Thank god for our Saviour. 7 years and still going strong despite media racism. Craig Whyte raped Rangers in 6 months and not a peep. GIRUY Chick and all the Scottish media

Hail King Vlad and thanks for our new Striker i look forward to seeing you again at the Big Cup Final this year. well at least i hope. :thumbsup:

Independence

And he has been spot on that Scottish Football is corrupt to the core. He was voicing what I have thought for 50 years and was the only person who had the balls to speak his mind. There are many monkeys and GFA officials who should be hanging their heads in shame! Many other owners would have walked away by now but he has had the strength to stay.

Independence

And he has been spot on that Scottish Football is corrupt to the core. He was voicing what I have thought for 50 years and was the only person who had the balls to speak his mind. There are many monkeys and GFA officials who should be hanging their heads in shame! Many other owners would have walked away by now but he has had the strength to stay.

Independence

And for a third time in case you didn't read in the first two..........

Apologies for the double post. Just like the number of goals for the JT's today....a double!

But he's come close recently :thumbsup:

But he's come close recently :thumbsup:

I Bow to you and i say Again Hail King Vlad the man who stood up and faced them toe to toe.

If it had not been for that cheating ref in that game v celtic when we were 2-0 up at half time and cruising we were cheated and we would have won the league. :verymad:

Rudolf's Mate

Have to say it that even I didn't think it was anywhere near as bad as Vlad made out!

Jeez was I wrong.

Now is the time to invest in that new stadium. If the hun are on the way out this is the time to build the club for a proper challenge. If he does that then he can be counted as a real club hero.

I've been thinking about Vlad this week...reckon he'll be sitting at home watching all this stuff unfold with an almighty smugface on. Oh yes, you have to watch these dodgy foreigners, don't you? whistling.gif

Do I think any of it will have any effect on how he's treated or portrayed? Nah. Not a jot. But no matter how screwed up he is, he has never ever done to us what Whyte has done (and continues to do) to Rangers and that fact won't change. All those pundits and meedja sorts blethering about how "we just don't do things like that here in Scotland" and making snotty comments inferring that outsiders are bad for the game...pah. If nothing else, I like to think we might hear less of that sort of rubbish.

I've been thinking about Vlad this week...reckon he'll be sitting at home watching all this stuff unfold with an almighty smugface on. Oh yes, you have to watch these dodgy foreigners, don't you? whistling.gif

Do I think any of it will have any effect on how he's treated or portrayed? Nah. Not a jot. But no matter how screwed up he is, he has never ever done to us what Whyte has done (and continues to do) to Rangers and that fact won't change. All those pundits and meedja sorts blethering about how "we just don't do things like that here in Scotland" and making snotty comments inferring that outsiders are bad for the game...pah. If nothing else, I like to think we might hear less of that sort of rubbish.

Well said Red. :thumb:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

The treatment Mr Romanov has received during his time in Scotland has been nothing short of a disgrace.

Craig Whyte is LITERALLY destroying Rangers more and more each day and yet he is never labelled mentally ill or anything ridiculous like that. 'Mad Vlad' puts a bit of poetry on the website and every journalist in Scotland is getting stuck into him. Tynecastle turmoil etc.

That result was for you, Mr Romanov.

The treatment Mr Romanov has received during his time in Scotland has been nothing short of a disgrace.

Craig Whyte is LITERALLY destroying Rangers more and more each day and yet he is never labelled mentally ill or anything ridiculous like that. 'Mad Vlad' puts a bit of poetry on the website and every journalist in Scotland is getting stuck into him. Tynecastle turmoil etc.

:thumbsup:

Boab Mugabe

hear_hear.jpg

Independence

Time for another statement from Mr Romanov.

He doesn't need to. The revelations about Rangers, increasing each day coupled with the obvious corruption says it all!

He doesn't need to. The revelations about Rangers, increasing each day coupled with the obvious corruption says it all!

I just love hearing from him though

Independence

I just love hearing from him though

I agree, I was not criticising your post merely adding my tuppence worth!

skinnybob72

I can't believe that VR hasn't said anything about the Rangers situation. He's come out with some utter rubbish through the years but his comments about the Scottish game being corrupt and looking more accurate by the day. I'm waiting for a 'told you so' type of statement sometime soon.

A lot of Vlads comments about the state of Scottish football/corruption etc are spot on. Vlads ability to get a decent price for players has been great.

However his running of Hearts overall has been woeful

Independence

I can't believe that VR hasn't said anything about the Rangers situation. He's come out with some utter rubbish through the years but his comments about the Scottish game being corrupt and looking more accurate by the day. I'm waiting for a 'told you so' type of statement sometime soon.

And so he should!

Fozzyonthefence

I think "still going strong" is a bit of an exageration. I wouldn't call ?30 odd million in debt and wages regularly being paid late because of cash flow problems going strong would you? If that debt had still been with Bank of Scotland or whichever bank it was we probably wouldn't exist now.

Francis Albert

I think "still going strong" is a bit of an exageration. I wouldn't call ?30 odd million in debt and wages regularly being paid late because of cash flow problems going strong would you? If that debt had still been with Bank of Scotland or whichever bank it was we probably wouldn't exist now.

Correct. So relatively speaking we are certainly "still going strong".

Chad Sexington

The recent revelations of massive corruption are sweet vindication for our dear leader.

Mr Romanov continues to enjoy my unwavering support.

:greggy:

Cappuccino Kid

A lot of Vlads comments about the state of Scottish football/corruption etc are spot on. Vlads ability to get a decent price for players has been great.

However his running of Hearts overall has been woeful

Unlike the running of HMFC by Robinson, Mercer & Parker over the past 40 years?

John McClure

Wheres the statue thread? Can we have "i told u so" carved at the base beneath a massive smug vlad??? cheers

The Old Tolbooth

I'm not a fan of Romanov, but that's a cracking post!

Geoff Kilpatrick

Your best post in ages! :thumbsup:

Well said Red. :thumb:

you (nearly always say what i'm thinking

and Alan Partridge, perfectly said

The treatment Mr Romanov has received during his time in Scotland has been nothing short of a disgrace.<br style="color: rgb(91, 65, 65); font-family: arial, arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 19px; ">Craig Whyte is LITERALLY destroying Rangers more and more each day and yet he is never labelled mentally ill or anything ridiculous like that. 'Mad Vlad' puts a bit of poetry on the website and every journalist in Scotland is getting stuck into him. Tynecastle turmoil etc. <br style="color: rgb(91, 65, 65); font-family: arial, arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 19px; "><br style="color: rgb(91, 65, 65); font-family: arial, arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 19px; ">That result was for you, Mr Romanov.

Absolutely spot on.

I really hope that Vlad come out with his most outragous, monkey based statement yet. I want it to totally slag off the SPL and the SFA because at the moment, there's nothing that they can do about it. Fans of other clubs would probably be behind him such is the anti-Rangers feeling at the moment.

shaun.lawson

Oh sod it. Hear ******* hear! :thumbsup:

Oh sod it. Hear ******* hear! :thumbsup:

It's not a sod it now Shaun.

Mr Romanov has - time and time again - been proven correct.

The only dissenters are Old Firm fans and people who can barely spell their own name without a structured support system in front of them.

HIYA BILLY.

Hear Hear ! :clap:

Vlad17-1-1.png

Italian Lambretta

I think the fact the fans were singing his name yesterday will be relayed back to Lithuania. A return to to Tynecastle for King Vlad must be be on the cards. :thumbsup:

When are people going to realise Craig Whyte didn't ruin Rangers?

It was SDM who done that.

Whyte is merely rubbing salt in the wounds. :lol:

Geoff Kilpatrick

Fair point. They make a pretty good tag team though! :)

portobellojambo1

It is something that came up in conversation before the game yesterday SG. We were in a club where those there were relatively honest to an extent, but the subject of their ire, or at least the only person mentioned was Craig Whyte. A few of the guys on our bus left a bit earlier to go to the game, some of us stayed on for another drink and a few Rangers supporters sat at our table. And that was one of the questions they were asked, why is all your anger being directed at Craig Whyte rather than his predecessor. The response was that not a lot of them had really given any thought to the big tax case previously, what appears to be pissing them off most was being placed into administration. They also mentioned that it was now beginning to sink in that the cause of all their problems was the previous owner, and they said there was some sort of anti David Murray sentiment planned for yesterday's game, but I never heard anything.

It was clear they appeared to be more embarrassed by being placed in administration than being up to their knees in unpaid tax.

Maiden Gorgie

I think the fact the fans were singing his name yesterday will be relayed back to Lithuania. A return to to Tynecastle for King Vlad must be be on the cards. :thumbsup:

I just hope the guff that Ranger's find themselves in actually reignites Mr. Romanov's interest. There's an opportunity here.

Get to the end of the season, hopefully with a Euro place and maybe even a cup and get shot of the deadwood in the squad. A wee bit of investment in the right areas and we could have a very good crack at it next season.

I think the 30 odd million we are in debt has to be put into perspective as to who is culpable. Before Romanov came we were 25m ish in debt to HBOS. Since then Vlad has took that up by 10m ish. If Vlad did not come in when he did we would either be playing at the home of rugby (debt free) or still owing millions to the bank and they would have demanded their money back by now. So we would be fecked. I defo dinnae agree with a lot of what he has done in his years here but we as a support owe a massive debt of gratitude towards the man and pray that he does not get that pissed off with Scottish fitba that he pulls the plug.

Archived