Unemployed Rankers players

adeb74

Lafferty must be odds on to leave. Gers fan at work has said he is on 98 appearances and if he plays 100 that Burnley are due ?900k.

Could be rubbish right enough.

Seymour M Hersh

Broadfoot is going to be made into pies.

Aye, it's tough when you're a carthorse nobody wants. :whistling:

Only a few months ago the Huns were apparently sniffing round our players when we had our "fire sale". Fast forward and we seem to be getting back to normal, signing players and now we are potentially sniffing around some of their players when they get laid off. Karma, gotta love it!

:yas:

What makes you think we're potentially sniffing around some of their players? All i've seen is hypothetical chat on here. Has there been anything in the press?

Heres Rixxy

Goian Broadfoot Papac McCulloch Healy Aluko Bartley Alexander Kerkar Little Naismith Durrant

Would take any of these. Bartley will go back to Arsenal anyway.

Lay off the drink mate, otherwise when you return to work , you`ll be A & D tested. Hearts have enough problems with their discipline without even thinking about signing these 2 numpties.

Cheeky bugger lol

What makes you think we're potentially sniffing around some of their players? All i've seen is hypothetical chat on here. Has there been anything in the press?

I guess that a couple of months ago the expectation was that Hearts would be shedding players, but the signing of Beattie suggests there is a pool of money somewhere.

I doubt that it would stretch to signing Rangers players unless the purse strings have been loosened significantly at UBIG. Obviously a good number of them would go straight into the first team at Hearts though.

:vrface: we'll still end up losing on Saturday after all this

Obv

Would expect it to be a bigger list than that tbh and even the like of McGregor could be in danger if his 28k per week to until the transfer window opens (which is at least 450k IF they were to sell him in the first week of the window) is seen by the administrators as being more than the expected transfer value when the vultures circle in the summer!

Hagar the Horrible

Clubfoot as poited out would get turned into glue, but would fail to stick so will end up with us.

I would take any of their keepers, but the rules of admin state you can sign an emergency keeper, so I dont expect any of them to get binned, its the one possition thats safe.

Kerkal or Ness would do a good job, McCullock would be red carded for half of what he gets away with in a light blue jersey

Italian Lambretta

Im amazed at the level of delusion from some on this thread that think we can afford to sign any of the players mentioned. Its only been a couple of weeks since we couldn't pay our own players.

What part off getting shot of big earners did nobody pick up on in recent dispatches from the club?

I realise this is just a flight of fantasy but come on if we are gonna spend let's no waste it on them.

The route seems to invest in loan players to supplement youngsters comming through.

I know the club are not keen on that unless they get an option to buy.

Allan Macgregor please.

Plus he's a Jambo, or at any rate, he was when he grew up.

When did he grow up?

winston churchill

Alexander for me.

A better keeper than the Kello,never mind pub league class Macdonald.

HillmanHearts

Im amazed at the level of delusion from some on this thread that think we can afford to sign any of the players mentioned. Its only been a couple of weeks since we couldn't pay our own players.

So true.

The fact here being they will have a full squad for Saturday.

Why on earth would they hold the players all week the dump them the day before the game, unless it triggers another weeks wages of course.

I expect the players to be released on Monday.

We'll get pumped by the club formally knows as Rangers

rudi must stay

Just a thought, but with at least 6 first team rankers players expected to get the heave within next 48 hours, are there any that you would give a short term contract to?

Alexander

McCulloch

Edu

Papic

Fleck

Lafferty

Edu's being released? I didn't know that. He'd be a very good signing if he is, always thought he was a good player even since he controlled the game against Mrowiec last season during our winning run, until our slump Mrowiec was winning his individual battles easily. I suppose he might be out of our price limit, but the Beattie signing shows we're still a name that can attract players of a decent quality.

Just a bit of fun, though, surely? Don't think anyone truly believes we're gonny be snapping up half of Rangers' squad anytime soon.

Edu's being released? I didn't know that. He'd be a very good signing if he is, always thought he was a good player even since he controlled the game against Mrowiec last season during our winning run, until our slump Mrowiec was winning his individual battles easily. I suppose he might be out of our price limit, but the Beattie signing shows we're still a name that can attract players of a decent quality.

Agree with this - I think Edu's a useful player. A poor man's Brellier, but solid nonetheless.

Archived