Start of trouble for ICT!

Marmeladent?rtchen

Inverness chairman Alan Savage has announced his resignation after less than two years at the helm.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/i/inverness_ct/7342726.stm

Could be nothing, but always a bit suspicious when the chairman leaves.

Thoughts

My thoughts are that his own business is very successful and he cannot dedicate enough time to ICT.

:rolleyes:

Ibrahim Tall

Niculae will probably be off soon then, only reason he ended up there was via Savages' business contacts in Romania, pretty sure he's even being paid outwith their budget by him personally.

Would say he's worth a punt if he leaves but it wouldn't happen anyway..

Sexton Hardcastle

In my football manager, hearts signed him and rudi. they have a really good squad. Better check who the manager is..

Remnants of Standards
Niculae will probably be off soon then, only reason he ended up there was via Savages' business contacts in Romania, pretty sure he's even being paid outwith their budget by him personally.

Would say he's worth a punt if he leaves but it wouldn't happen anyway..

Correctomundo. Savage is believed to be paying the guy's ?4,000 a week wages out of his own pocket as ICT as a club couldn't afford that. I work in inverness and the locals knew about him jumping ages ago. Money into a black hole and all that - whether this means bad news for the club as a whole is probably stretching it - id worry more about Hearts personally.

In my football manager, hearts signed him and rudi. they have a really good squad. Better check who the manager is..

got him for Hearts in my game, only cost 400k!! Bargain!!

Lets worry about our own situation rather than creating problems were they don't exist

Firstly it isnt unusual for senior managers to move on, especially were they have lots of interests or are at a smallish size company and have better opportunities

As for niculae, the club and savage have confirmed the original agreement is binding and will be complied with so they have him for at least another year before they need to worry about it and the only worry will be whether he can stay

I think Niculae scored twice for Romania in a friendly last month. The fact that he is still getting in the squad despite playing for Inverness shows that he has got something.

Archived