Tonight's SPL games

Tenor

Much interest tonight. Motherwell win and Dunfy avoid defeat... well, we all know what that means ;)

I'm at work just now, so any updates for the games in here would be very much appreciated.

Cheers!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No danger will Dunfermline avoid a defeat.

This. Celtic are firing all cylinders just now. Will be at least 3, if not more. I actually think Hibs might get a draw with Motherwell.

1-0 hibs? We must be shite

:rofl:

Behave yourself.

It's early days, I still predict a collapse from the bottom of the league's finest. :thumbsup:

Unless Hibs are up 6 - 2 :lol:

They do seem to enjoy playing at Fir Park - not forgetting that they scored 6 that day.

They have managed a few away wins - of course, their home form is hilariously bad :greggy:

Alwaysinourshadows

Behave yourself.

It's early days, I still predict a collapse from the bottom of the league's finest. :thumbsup:

Oh aye, they will collapse when motherwell score an equaliser, but how can hibs score inside 20 minutes and we didn't even look like scoring in 90 minutes? :ninja:

Unless Hibs are up 6 - 2 :lol:

:rofl: That was fecking hilarious. I remember it clearly, was working at the Florence and the machine gig and last I had heard hibs were winning 6-2. Went for a break and was on the phone to my mum who told me it was 6-5 to hibs...stayed on the phone until the inevitable 6th for Motherwell went in :lol:

Morgaro Gomis

Oh aye, they will collapse when motherwell score an equaliser, but how can hibs score inside 20 minutes and we didn't even look like scoring in 90 minutes? :ninja:

Because their goal came out of nothing, with Motherwell handing them it on a plate. :thumbsup:

Better call Saul

Buck sake ! I have got sixty quid on Motherwell to win

The game that was cancelled I had fifty on that thankfully it was called off

Mulgrew's shite, why's he been scoring so many? :down:

30 yarder, but nobody closed down, and right above the keeper's head.

Dunfermline goalies are doing their bit for Hibs.

maroonlegions

Goal - Michael Higdon - Motherwell 1 - 1 HibernianPlaced penalty scored by Michael Higdon. Motherwell 1-1 Hibernian

laugh.gif

If that was the way we judged football teams, we'd be considered the finest defence that Spurs have come up against this season and anyone who conceded at White Hart Lane could be labelled as sub-Hearts shite.

Even Chelsea and Man City :lol:

Guest Just Came To Say Kello

If that was the way we judged football teams, we'd be considered the finest defence that Spurs have come up against this season and anyone who conceded at White Hart Lane could be labelled as sub-Hearts shite.

Even Chelsea and Man City :lol:

laugh.gif

Can always rely on Hibs to collapse and throw away a lead (my Hibby mate said to me that Hibs would still lose after they went 1-0 up). Just need a Dunfermline equaliser now...

You can get 10/11 on Motherwell or draw at the moment.

3/1 for them to win.

:facepalm:

Wish I wasn't waiting till Friday to get paid, missed out on this one.

:down:

Behave yourself.

:rolleyes:

Some people ask "is it hard to be that good Tommy?"

I've got to be honest with them. It's not. It's very, very easy. :greggy:

Edit: still confident tbh. Still very, very confident.

8,000 at the motherwell game, not bad for them

That'll be because they handed folk handfuls of tickets after the last debacle. I know a lad (hobo) who got 5 tickets on his way oot.

I REFER THE BOARD TO MY PREVIOUS COMMENTS COLON SMUGGY COLON COLON VERYSMUG COLON COLON GREGGY COLON

Archived