The Mentalist

hughesie27

Discovered this last night what browsing virgin on demand. There are 3 seasons of it available so I watched the first few episodes last night. Is it worth sticking too?

broughies tach

Discovered this last night what browsing virgin on demand. There are 3 seasons of it available so I watched the first few episodes last night. Is it worth sticking too?

You would be mental not to.

TBH I quite enjoyed it although the whole Red John thing gets a bit boring at times especially in the episode titles and towards the last few episodes of series 3 I have watched a few episodes of Series 4 but kinda lost a bit of interest. Up there with Burn Notice and Sons of Anarchy for me OK to watch but Im not going to lose sleep if I miss an episode.

Walter Bishop

Posted about this a couple of weeks ago, Started off from season 1 and enjoying it so far though story lines are quite repetitive. Worth the watching for the lovely Lisbon (Robin Tunney)

full_left_column_lisbon.jpg?1288949947

Archived