What did you think of the new hibs 'legend' Claros?

Craigieboy

hibs were bad but lets not overlook the fact that celtic are a good team.

I feckin' hate them but compared to the rest of the league they are a different class.

Tynecastle Valhalla

to be fair he looked quite neat and tidy on the ball, a few nice touches early on, but the game generally by-passed him

They looked slightly better than they did at the start of the season. No where near as improved as they should be after signing a lot of new players.

So so so gutted Dunfermline are in this league. Anyone else and they would be dead certs for relegation.

Wish I'd seen this game, just to witness this left back.

Is he no the only they've actually signed permanently too?

:rofl:

18 month deal. One roaster on hibs.net actually changed his username to "PaSaikouKujabi" with the title "The Gambian Roberto Carlos".

He's a full timer. Fantastic.

Gambian Roberto Carlos? More like the Gambian Leigh Jenkinson.

The left backs quote of "I am just like Roberto Carlos" has to be quote of the season!

Think he must rival Garry O on the drug taking!!

Fermit the Krog

No improvement whatsoever.

Remember according to the Hibernians, Matt Thornhill was going to be a player.

These new boys will go the same way as so many before.

18 month deal. One roaster on hibs.net actually changed his username to "PaSaikouKujabi" with the title "The Gambian Roberto Carlos".

He looked absolutely useless.

Also, has Garry O'Connor had a facelift when he had the earring tattoo removed?

It's either that or he has been sandblasted.

Walter Bishop

A rival to the Gary Coleman post in the Hibs v Celtic match thread for post of the day!!! :rofl:

Rubber toe Carlos more like...

Walter Bishop

Did he not sign a 2 year deal?? He is terrible, the only thing he has in common with Roberto Carlos is a couple of letters in his name!

...a bit disco

He's a full timer. Fantastic.

Gambian Roberto Carlos? More like the Gambian Leigh Jenkinson.

"I play like Roberto Carlos - that is what everybody calls me back in Gambia," he added.

"At my previous clubs, they've likened me to Roberto Carlos as well. I like to go forward and support the attack from left-back."

So...

Lost in translation matey or what?

Looks nothing too worry about sure Blackie run all over him. Hibs are an advert for not chopping and changing managers as they are lost bad signing after bad signing no manager given time. We are hardly different but our squad keeps us competitive. Hibs will go if Dunfermline find a bit form. Fans deserted them too. Lol lol

More like Clairol. :lol:

Apparently he's going to rip us a new one in March.

:wow:

He looks like he fits right into the vermin :jjyay:

The Gambian Bobby C is hilariously bad, was pishing myself at his attempts to get back for that goal :lol:

Claros looks like he has some ability, but he is no where near as good as what hibs fans think.

Hibs will soon coach that out of him.

...a bit disco

I know Hearts scouting network is not the best but what kind of setup digs up the kind of nugget

that Hibs seem to regularly unearth?

"I play like Roberto Carlos - that is what everybody calls me back in Gambia," he added.

"At my previous clubs, they've likened me to Roberto Carlos as well. I like to go forward and support the attack from left-back."

So...

Lost in translation matey or what?

Yep. What they were actually saying was 'They've likened me to Joe Tortalano'.

Easy mistake to make.

More like Clairol. :lol:

Apparently he's going to rip us a new one in March.

:wow:

What do I think?

I Think we have nothing to worry about, I'm going to bed soon to dream about all the goals we are going to rattle past those losers on March 18.

smugger.png

Neil mcann on sky sports wasn't far of the Mark when he questioned the desire of the loanees. These guys are looking for games to get some match time put that up against the Dunfermline players who know what it means to drop back down to 1st division. your mortgage should be a good motivator.

watching the game just now on ss2 and he is truly awful!

infact the entire squad is awful.

fenlon is clueless

bb is a fud

stack is clearly worse than our very own macdonald

griffiths is fugly

o'connor is a d###

and doyle is just laughable,

roll on the derby :thumbsup:

Claros is the central midfield player who Rangers failed to sign, and the left back AKA Roberto Carlos is called Kujabi.

I never watched the game so couldn't give you an opinion on either!

watching the game just now on ss2 and he is truly awful!

infact the entire squad is awful.

fenlon is clueless

bb is a fud

stack is clearly worse than our very own macdonald

griffiths is fugly

o'connor is a d###

and doyle is just laughable,

roll on the derby :thumbsup:

BB no fud, forced out of Hearts. Know for a fact he would rather be at Hearts.

BB no fud, forced out of Hearts. Know for a fact he would rather be at Hearts.

Dont know BB but he is very friendly with a mate of mine who thinks he is a decent guy. Not said a lot lately but you have to remember some of the comments he made the minute he was not on the payrole any longer and with Killie.

He may or may not have an axe to grind with Hearts but he should have remembered when he takes his bitterness out on the club he is offending all the loyal fans too not just the ones at the club he is targeting. I remember he bought into the "Hearts are all divers " thing that the press perpetuated while at Killie, that I believe is the reason he is disliked by many Hearts fans.

I have no doubt he gave his all while with us and JJ would not have had him otherwise but he has made a living out of football and many of them in the employment of HMFC even when he gets paid off, he gets well.. paid.

I know he thinks hubz are absolute murder if that helps. But TBF you dont need to be anything special to figure that one out.

For some reason I seem to recall his daughter is a die hard jambo dunno why I know that

Dont know BB but he is very friendly with a mate of mine who thinks he is a decent guy. Not said a lot lately but you have to remember some of the comments he made the minute he was not on the payrole any longer and with Killie.

He may or may not have an axe to grind with Hearts but he should have remembered when he takes his bitterness out on the club he is offending all the loyal fans too not just the ones at the club he is targeting. I remember he bought into the "Hearts are all divers " thing that the press perpetuated while at Killie, that I believe is the reason he is disliked by many Hearts fans.

I have no doubt he gave his all while with us and JJ would not have had him otherwise but he has made a living out of football and many of them in the employment of HMFC even when he gets paid off, he gets well.. paid.

I know he thinks hubz are absolute murder if that helps. But TBF you dont need to be anything special to figure that one out.

For some reason I seem to recall his daughter is a die hard jambo dunno why I know that

He didn't get a pay off, still to receive that! And yes his daughter is a Hearts fan from BB's first spell at Hearts. BB is more than a decent guy, he is a top lad. People say things they don't mean at times. You and I included.

Archived