3 Wheeled moped?

The Old Tolbooth

The Old Tolbooth

I saw something which I cant remember seeing before whilst driving back up from Gala today, in front of me was a 3 wheeled moped! Not any 3 wheeled moped, it had 2 wheels at the front, and seemed to take corners brilliantly!

I was genuinely amazed as I've never seen these before, does anyone on here own one? Or know anything about them?

chester copperpot
I saw something which I cant remember seeing before whilst driving back up from Gala today, in front of me was a 3 wheeled moped! Not any 3 wheeled moped, it had 2 wheels at the front, and seemed to take corners brilliantly!

I was genuinely amazed as I've never seen these before, does anyone on here own one? Or know anything about them?

Are they not disability carts mate? ;)

The Old Tolbooth

I think what amazed me most was I thought it was just another normal moped, until it went into a corner and I could see more of it, and the wheel on which it was leaning into the corner on appeared to go upwards into the bike the more the rider leant to the side, I thought I was seeing things at first!

The Old Tolbooth
Are they not disability carts mate? ;)

Ha ha! I'm sure, and it wasnt a milk float or a golf buggy either :D

The Old Tolbooth

Taz your a genuis!

I tried googling 3 wheeler bikes and found all sorts of dragster type machines and weird looking Italian models, but the one you posted is exactly the same as the one I saw today, quite a nifty wee machine.

Cheers for that :)

The Old Tolbooth
At least it's maroon. Maybe a bit light on suspension though.

It's a bit posh for him too, it doesnt have a slot for a pound coin, and Asda aint written along the handle!

chester copperpot
It's a bit posh for him too, it doesnt have a slot for a pound coin, and Asda aint written along the handle!

Pah, away and bile yer heids, the boths of you's.

Archived