Kickback Profiles

WavyGravy

How many people on Kickback are quite keen to let others know who they are on here and how many others guard their ID's so their mates dont rip them for talking rubbish?

Johanes de Silentio

How many people on Kickback are quite keen to let others know who they are on here and how many others guard their ID's so their mates dont rip them for talking rubbish?

I don't have any mates, so it's not an issue.

Better call Saul

I have lots of mates. I met them all through kickback! :thumbsup:

Anybody that has ripped me has found themselves DEAD the following day :devil-smiley-029:

so its no great concern to me . :evil:

Under my original name I got pulled up at my work for an obnoxious comment by a random!

I now follow the anonyminiyninonity path.

Say What Again

My mates don't need JKB to rip me

:verysmug:

:sob:

In my line of work there needs to be professional boundaries between my clients and I. Edinburgh's a small city.

Plus, my real name is horrific, and I'd be open to unlimited amounts of ridicule from posters taking pot shot. :sob:

My mates don't need JKB to rip me

:verysmug:

:sob:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

BoJack Horseman

Under my original name I got pulled up at my work for an obnoxious comment by a random!

I now follow the anonyminiyninonity path.

You know that we can all see your old names?

There's one regular poster that I know on here. I know some lurkers and sometimes get called on any pish that I talk.

Quite happy being "bighusref" on here, but, I have met the odd Hearts fan that uses this site. They know shit like my real name 'n that. :)

Sure a fair few folk on here know me (or have creeped me on FB or Twitter) but I couldn't really give a shit, I probably spout more shite in real life than on here.

Sure a fair few folk on here know me (or have creeped me on FB or Twitter) but I couldn't really give a shit, I probably spout more shite in real life than on here.

Impossible, surely?

::troll:::'>

You know that we can all see your old names?

There's one regular poster that I know on here. I know some lurkers and sometimes get called on any pish that I talk.

I assume my hearty band of stalkers cannot afford to pay the necessary fiver to complete the stalk.

I assume my hearty band of stalkers cannot afford to pay the necessary fiver to complete the stalk.

I'm missing your famous thread in The Pub forum. Think you should start another similar thread in the shed.

I'm missing your famous thread in The Pub forum. Think you should start another similar thread in the shed.

Not sure that patter is allowed these days. I'll give it a go and report back.

I mind the time when I sat next to Mr Antilles in section G.

Hearts lost 4-1 to one of the Glasgow gimps...think Suso scored.

He deserted in the hour of need to go and moan at his brother.

Cheese eating surrender monkeys! :thumbsup:

Quite a lot of Kickbackers know who I am.

Doesn't bother me, because the decent ones don't take internet issues into real life.

I dont refer to myself in real life as Fun Boaby fi the internet in case people get the wrong idea :whistling:

There will be no more than a handul of posters on here who know the dynamnic and charming real me

doesn't take a rocket scientist to guess my real name (must be the case due to the amount of randoms who add me on FB)

don't give a monkeys about it affecting real life as I'm never wrong and my superior intellect means I don't have to worry about petty abuse :smuggy:

met a few kickbackers in my time, most are sound enough and not a million miles away from their online alter ego

Know a few people on here and they know me and my real name and stuff like that, but to be honest I probably talk more shite in real life than I do on here.

I don't do Facebook or twitter more out of laziness than anything else, but given I have a season ticket for Section G and speak with a Glasgow accent I'm not exactly hard to find!!

Especially as I sit in Row 38............. :rolleyes:

I know who captain oats is...

I know a few but I don't generally discuss it with people outside this world.

I sat near Dave McLaren on a train in London though...didn't introduce myself.

If anyone asks me if I'm on this I usually tell them I have an account but unless I know who they are I don't give away my username.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Got a few mates who post on here so don't really mind that they know who I am, will only really talk about KB with them anyway. If folk don't know I post on here then I just don't bother with it.

I know who captain oats is...

I know a few but I don't generally discuss it with people outside this world.

I sat near Dave McLaren on a train in London though...didn't introduce myself.

If anyone asks me if I'm on this I usually tell them I have an account but unless I know who they are I don't give away my username.

I thought I saw you at a certain bowling establishment on Monday. I popped in for a game of pool with the old boy.

I thought I saw you at a certain bowling establishment on Monday. I popped in for a game of pool with the old boy.

The works night out on Sunday meant I never left the house all day Monday.

If you were at the corn I've been told I have a doppleganger...

As far as I know I only ken one person who posts on here. So although I'm far from anonymous I feel I can spout as much shite as I want :lol:

well my real name is....

Yvonne and I know heaps of folks that post on here and I dont say anything different on here to what I say in my other if away from JKB

:lol:

well my real name is....

Yvonne and I know heaps of folks that post on here and I dont say anything different on here to what I say in my other if away from JKB

:lol:

Damn!

I thought this was going to be another Irvine Jambo style revelation where you tell us that your name is really Shug.

Gutted now!

Damn!

I thought this was going to be another Irvine Jambo style revelation where you tell us that your name is really Shug.

Gutted now!

I could be lying though..... :ninja:

I could be lying though..... :ninja:

That makes me feel better! :thumbsup:

Just promise that when you decide to 'fess up you send me a PM first?

Quite a lot of Kickbackers know who I am.

Doesn't bother me, because the decent ones don't take internet issues into real life.

True.

Last time I saw Eckauskas, I embraced him. True story.

I have no idea who boomstick is. X

Ive never met anyone from JKB, so havent ever really had the situation arise about whether or not to talk about JKB. I always thought it was like Fight Club anyways :P .

That makes me feel better! :thumbsup:

Just promise that when you decide to 'fess up you send me a PM first?

If I ever feel the need to reveal my true identity I will send that pm :)

True.

Last time I saw Eckauskas, I embraced him. True story.

I have no idea who boomstick is. X

But I know who you are...think about that...next time you turn a corner...I might be there...

Speaking of Eck though, he's in with a few kbers that I don't know but follow on Twitter.

Archived