Kickback Profiles

WavyGravy

Quite a lot of Kickbackers know who I am.

Doesn't bother me, because the decent ones don't take internet issues into real life.

Eck, do you wear a Hearts top with Ecky on the back? If so, saw you at StJ game on Tues. :thumbsup:

But I know who you are...think about that...next time you turn a corner...I might be there...

Speaking of Eck though, he's in with a few kbers that I don't know but follow on Twitter.

I'M ONLY JOKING, BOOMSTICK, I LOVE YOU.

True.

Last time I saw Eckauskas, I embraced him. True story.

I have no idea who boomstick is. X

It was a touching moment.

In that BH tried to touch me inappropriately :(

But I know who you are...think about that...next time you turn a corner...I might be there...

Speaking of Eck though, he's in with a few kbers that I don't know but follow on Twitter.

I'm glad I can enrich your life on more than one front :smuggy:

Eck, do you wear a Hearts top with Ecky on the back? If so, saw you at StJ game on Tues. :thumbsup:

I don't, no.

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

I don't think I know anyone on here in real life. I wouldn't mind if I did though. I got talking to a guy 6 or 7 years ago on a music forum and have regularly met him at gigs over the years, although his pals and my pals have never been told we met on the internet :ninja:

True.

Last time I saw Eckauskas, I embraced him. True story.

I have no idea who boomstick is. X

Eck is a bit fiery and must be scary in real life. :woot:

Mr Brightside

I assume my hearty band of stalkers cannot afford to pay the necessary fiver to complete the stalk.

You dont need to be a paid up member to view a posters name change history, just saying.

I'll put my address up if it means I get accepted more, you can all come round to my house. Please...

:sob:

How many people on Kickback are quite keen to let others know who they are on here and how many others guard their ID's so their mates dont rip them for talking rubbish?

There is roughly 3 or 4 regular posters who know my real name of which only one I reaveled it to (in conversation).

I've met a fair posters from here and they'll tell you I'm exactly the same in person as I am online. No problem with people knowing who I am. Quite a few folk follow me on twitter anyway so know I talk shite.

I've met a fair posters from here and they'll tell you I'm exactly the same in person as I am online. No problem with people knowing who I am. Quite a few folk follow me on twitter anyway so know I talk shite.

True dat!

trololol.gif

Gregory House M.D.

I've stood next to a certain poster who hasn't posted yet but is probably the most recognizable guy on the board. Fancies himself a funny guy by all accounts as I evesdropped upon his conversation at the Tynie Arms frontdoor. :ninja:

Know what eck looks like and see him at every home match.

Archived