what's your favourite colour

weststand93

Mines Whyte...

craig-whyte-007.jpg

A Boy Named Crow

Maybe everybody has the same favourite colour. There's no way of knowing how other people's brains interpret frequencies of light. Maybe what I call red and you call red actually looks completely different in our heads, but as we all know what red is there is no problem. It could then be possible that there is a certain interpretation of light hat everybody prefers, but we all have a different name for it. I've never heard of any way to confirm or disprove this, but it would be pretty groovy!

Maiden Gorgie

Maybe everybody has the same favourite colour. There's no way of knowing how other people's brains interpret frequencies of light. Maybe what I call red and you call red actually looks completely different in our heads, but as we all know what red is there is no problem. It could then be possible that there is a certain interpretation of light hat everybody prefers, but we all have a different name for it. I've never heard of any way to confirm or disprove this, but it would be pretty groovy!

does that mean blue? :lol:

Orange? :whistling:

Black.

I can only identify black, white, yellow, red, green, blue and brown. Still need them pointed out at snooker though.

I had a midnight blue car I would have sworn was black and the amount of times I've gave the ref abuse for letting the ball run passed him thinking he was our player is uncountable. I've learnt to control that with age though.

It's ok I can make out the traffic lights fine.

Black.

I can only identify black, white, yellow, red, green, blue and brown. Still need them pointed out at snooker though.

I had a midnight blue car I would have sworn was black and the amount of times I've gave the ref abuse for letting the ball run passed him thinking he was our player is uncountable. I've learnt to control that with age though.

It's ok I can make out the traffic lights fine.

So you are a bit like this lad then??

Archived