Valentines Day

SanliHearts

Crock of shite, thankfully the mrs agrees (10 years now and she's never stabbed me in my sleep so guess she means it)

Wifie at work got a big box from her hubby and when she opened it there was a big balloon with horns and a tail with sexy devil written on it with other smaller heart shaped balloons. He must be playing away because shit like that just screams guilty conscience in my opinion

Malcolm Tucker

Crock of shite, thankfully the mrs agrees (10 years now and she's never stabbed me in my sleep so guess she means it)

Wifie at work got a big box from her hubby and when she opened it there was a big balloon with horns and a tail with sexy devil written on it with other smaller heart shaped balloons. He must be playing away because shit like that just screams guilty conscience in my opinion

:look:

Pointless day you say?

Wait till after the movie. Then lets discuss pointless. Enjoy.

None for me tonight :sob:

painters+clipart.png

:sob:

Hahaha! Unlucky buddy!

You taking your lady for a special meal at little chef tonight? Might get money off for being an ex employee.

:interesting:

You taking your lady for a special meal at little chef tonight? Might get money off for being an ex employee.

:interesting:

Im not long back from fives and currently watching the football with a baked potato.

Living the dream.

(She's through in Glasgow so this might be a shout at the weekend. Cant beat a good Olympic breakfast with a side of pancakes)

Im not long back from fives and currently watching the football with a baked potato.

Living the dream.

(She's through in Glasgow so this might be a shout at the weekend. Cant beat a good Olympic breakfast with a side of pancakes)

:lol:

Good stuff. Aye, remember Olympic bf. always loved the early starter though.

421367_175665245877441_171304152980217_266018_1674285769_n.jpg

Sums it up for a lot of us i bet.

Summed it up for me!!!

Just add some Jack D into the equation and you could have been spying through my window!

:D

I was thoroughly outfoxed by the Mrs today. She got me a present - which was a shitey board game that she probably bought for herself and the kids on impulse. In haste, I tried to improvise, but the bow ribbon tied around the boabster didn't cut it. Nor was she pleased with it.

I was caught out as well. She came home with some beer and sweeties for me.

I did offer her a beer to stem my guilt from getting her squat

I'll get her a card and flowers on way home check

and she's making my tea for me check probably get a ride too CHECK

:jjyay:

:verysmug:

I got her a birthday card instead of a valentines card by mistake. :vrface:

It seemed legit from the outside, but when I got home I opened it, it said HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I scored it out and wrote Valentines day underneath :teehee:

She got me nothing. :sob: :sob:

We do expect a Currahee update you know! ;)

Took me a wee while to waken her from her slumber, but a deposit was indeed left. :smuggy:

Always makes me chuckle when folk pretend confess to having sexual relations with a female on an internet forum.

AH SHAGGED UH BURSD.

Forgot to get her a card on the way home :vrface:

Still got my end wet last night and a blowy this morning though :greggy:

Captain Oates - :Vlad-Stupid:

Forgot to get her a card on the way home :vrface:

Still got my end wet last night and a blowy this morning though :greggy:

Captain Oates - :Vlad-Stupid:

:muggy:

Least I got her a cerd Tom. I got nothing in return though. Perhaps there's a lesson in this for everyone. :sob:

played valentine's day on my terms last night. Fire up the Pentlands made 'romantic' by adding in some toasted marshmallows.(I love the outdoors so a perfect thing for me. Home and endured moulin rouge, which I had cut a deal on, I watch it and I get unlimited football viewing for a year without complaint, then balanced it up with lovey dovey Team America action. Then got my hole. Success.

played valentine's day on my terms last night. Fire up the Pentlands made 'romantic' by adding in some toasted marshmallows.(I love the outdoors so a perfect thing for me. Home and endured moulin rouge, which I had cut a deal on, I watch it and I get unlimited football viewing for a year without complaint, then balanced it up with lovey dovey Team America action. Then got my hole. Success.

1000x500px-LL-a0560b4d_NotSureIfSerious.jpg

Tradesmans entrance?

I'm away up to try my luck. :)

We do expect a Currahee update you know! ;)

There was no backdoor shenanigans on Monday night I'm afraid. :down:

I got the "where do you think your putting that" :lol:

Just a run of the mill ride. I thought I was brilliant. :lol:

I saw you were the last person to post on this thread and just had to read it :lol:

I saw you were the last person to post on this thread and just had to read it :lol:

I saw you were the last person to post and wondered if you had tales of a new Hibs boyfriend

::troll:::'>

Just wait till I've been drinking. Anything goes and I'm never shy in trying things. :thumbsup:

Friday night should be interesting. :lol:

I saw you were the last person to post and wondered if you had tales of a new Hibs boyfriend

::troll:::'>

explains the name change :lol:

Johanes de Silentio

So, when's your birthday?

Archived