Moto GP Estoril

Tazio

Any thoughts on who will win this today?

Lorenzo is flying this weekend but it could be difficult weather for a rookie. I reckon if the Bridgestones work it could be Rossi.

Lorezo is on a different planet this weekend. Looks like Rossi has made a dreadful choice using Bridgestones this year.

Great race by Lorenzo. His pass on Rossi was sheer genius. I bumped into Lorenzo in a bar after last year's race in Shanghai and he is a top lad. Good ride from Toseland too.

Going to watch the 125s now. Hopefully one of the Brits can get on the podium. Go Bradley, Danny and Scott.

I'm off to the Malaysian GP in October and can't wait. ;)

Toxteth O'Grady
Great race by Lorenzo. His pass on Rossi was sheer genius. I bumped into Lorenzo in a bar after last year's race in Shanghai and he is a top lad. Good ride from Toseland too.

Going to watch the 125s now. Hopefully one of the Brits can get on the podium. Go Bradley, Danny and Scott.

I'm off to the Malaysian GP in October and can't wait. ;)

Was that in the bar or did you go back to your room?:P

Was that in the bar or did you go back to your room?:P

Touche. ;)

My wife was with me. Honest....:P

CompleteIdiot
Touche. ;)

My wife was with me. Honest....:P

Threesome? You're into some liberal stuff. ;)

Steady. :evilno:

Well done Danny Webb - a fine 5th place in the 125s.

larbertjambo

a decent race. glad pedrosa didnt win as he,s a moanin little git. think toseland will get a podium this season, great if it was at donny. was looking forward to going to this but then missus books holiday leaving the same weekend! staying near mugello though and there is some italian club racing on. i see trouble ahead! just finished watching races as was out thrashing bike all over fife, thank ****** the mobile speed camera on the the a92 was facing forward or my licence was gone!!

Archived