Tonights events could be the end of Vlad

soonbe110

I notice that the failures of the Velcro test haven't come back on to defend their position. What a surprise! :rolleyes:

Probably still waving at a train that went past them about two hour ago.

Was hearing some boy on the bus mumble about vlads banks other investors losing patience with him if this isn't bs could be very bad for us

Barney Rubble

Was hearing some boy on the bus mumble about vlads banks other investors losing patience with him if this isn't bs could be very bad for us

Earwigging on a bus , do you work for the meegia ?

:facepalm:

Liquidation = HMFC not existing

Get that?

No it doesn't there would still be a fanbase there and how many times have I heard that any club is its fans!

Time for the Mad one to take a long walk off a short pier

You overheard on the bus, some boy discussing the opinions of the shareholders of a Lithuanian bank...? :blink:

If it was a 26, I'm convinced - we're doomed...! :sad:

So you want us to go into liquidation, aye?

If it meant getting rid of the arsehole romanov too fecking right i would

i'll go along with that.

So, that's two people already who would rather Hearts didn't exist than Hearts existing with Romanov. Wow.

I guess that means they hate Romanov more than they support Hearts? Bizarre stuff.

Geoff Kilpatrick

No it doesn't there would still be a fanbase there and how many times have I heard that any club is its fans!

Oh FFS!

IF HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN FOOTBALL CLUB IS LIQUIDATED HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN FOOTBALL CLUB CEASES TO EXIST!

If you want a new club, off you go and start it.

How about we just go in to liquidization but don't actually cease to exist as a club? Can we do that? Huh? Can we?

Last night won't change nothing.

Romanov isn't giving us money nor making the decisions for the club any longer. Were becoming self sufficient, like it or lump it, easy or hard. I would question if Romanov even knows about the goal not being given yet.

I would add that I have the upmost faith that the guys working hard for our future will secure the finance to pay any tax we are due. Hopefully we wont spend tax money in future and get into this kind of situation.

Drewjambobusby

Last night won't change nothing.

Romanov isn't giving us money nor making the decisions for the club any longer. Were becoming self sufficient, like it or lump it, easy or hard. I would question if Romanov even knows about the goal not being given yet.

Eh not quite right.

Kello is sitting in the stands remember, and Sutton has been shipped out. He is still making decisions for the club, i am sure. And consistently bad ones too.

Eh not quite right.

Kello is sitting in the stands remember, and Sutton has been shipped out. He is still making decisions for the club, i am sure. And consistently bad ones too.

I would say it's the club that has made they decisions and not Vlad.

Jam Tarts 1874

Go into liquidation ??? No. Don`t think that will happen, as The idiot wouldn`t take a haircut of that size, imo.

Administration ? Probably not, for same reason.

But after last night, i sincerely hope, that he would actually start to take seriously, anyone who is willing to prise the club away, from his inept grubby paws.

He has instilled a "Rule by Fear" culture at Tynecastle, which has never existed in Hearts history, until he came. Even the Fans are affected. Remember Mercer ? Fans singing for him to go ? Remember Robinson ? Fans singing for Pieman out ? But, not a murmur from Terraces about Romanov ?

Why ? because the the fans realise he might just do it, if they do turn on him, then that will be that. Never known anything like it.

Until he does leave though, get used to performances like last night. Sergio may be an able manager, time will tell, but he is managing under serious constraints, and i don`t think , under any circumstances, he will stay. That will seriously affect our ability to get someone else in.

Who in their right mind would come to this club with this Russian muppet in charge ?

Performances like last night are not common. Who was to blame for the string of good results that we had up until the last 3 games?

Why is it people like you come on and talk shite like this only when we get beat?

This thread has just confirmed everything that I previously thought about certain areas of the borders.

Utterly incredible, yet totally believable that people would actually prefer Hearts ceasing to exist because of their irrational hatred of Vlad.

Oh and someone on the bus in Edinburgh having inside knowledge of a Lithuanian investment group? Words fail me.

Jam Tarts 1874

Eh not quite right.

Who told you that?

Drewjambobusby

Performances like last night are not common. Who was to blame for the string of good results that we had up until the last 3 games?

Why is it people like you come on and talk shite like this only when we get beat?

Why is it people like you get so aggressive ,when peoples opinions don`t match yours. The string of good results were with players who are no longer with us. For instance, Sutton changed the game against Hibs (Gone) Kello (Stands) all at the behest of our glorious leader. Probably to subsidise, his new pet basketball teams jock straps.

For the record, i have been consistent in my views against the Russian muppet. Check your facts before spouting pish.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

This thread has just confirmed everything that I previously thought about certain areas of the borders.

Utterly incredible, yet totally believable that people would actually prefer Hearts ceasing to exist because of their irrational hatred of Vlad.

Oh and someone on the bus in Edinburgh having inside knowledge of a Lithuanian investment group? Words fail me.

Dunno like, I got a text telling me the same... Well I assume that's what the text said anyway, I was on a bus to Peebles at the time and I was unable to check my phone since the new cover I bought for it has some kind of insanely difficult velcro fastening on it. :(

Drewjambobusby

Who told you that?

Well it doesn`t take Sherlock Holmes to see it matches earlier decisions made by the idiot. i.e CONCALVES etc

Didn`t Sergio allude to this also ? Not sure.

Geoff Kilpatrick

How Vlad spends his money is up to him.

He's now decreed his deficit funding is over, which is his choice.

Are you familiar with the following link at all?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/16587999

There is very little indication in that story he will start funding the club again. He's not in charge of club affairs any longer.

The board made the decision to not play Kello for turning down Vienna and Sergio recommended Sutton leaving.

Vlad is no getting credit for club affairs anymore but won't be getting accused of making bad decisions either.

Well it doesn`t take Sherlock Holmes to see it matches earlier decisions made by the idiot. i.e CONCALVES etc

Didn`t Sergio allude to this also ? Not sure.

Goncalves

Goncalves

Goncalves

Goncalves

There is very little indication in that story he will start funding the club again. He's not in charge of club affairs any longer.

The board made the decision to not play Kello for turning down Vienna and Sergio recommended Sutton leaving.

Vlad is no getting credit for club affairs anymore but won't be getting accused of making bad decisions either.

I would hope that attention will shift from what VR is doing/saying to what is being done by the absentees and Fedotovas on the Board - and the new Director of Football.

They should be explaining to the fans why we are not playing our best players and depriving the customers of a better chance of success.

Charlie-Brown

I would hope that attention will shift from what VR is doing/saying to what is being done by the absentees and Fedotovas on the Board - and the new Director of Football.

They should be explaining to the fans why we are not playing our best players and depriving the customers of a better chance of success.

Paulo Sergio explained on sunday & monday why Kello isn't being selected and why MacDonald & Ridgers will be the preferred goalies going forward. It wouldn't surprise me after Kello's press conference hijack on monday if he's ever selected again or if some deal can be done to get him a loan somewhere or finish his contract early?

They don't have to explain anything to the support. They are working in the best interests of the club and if they feel that bringing through Jamie Mac then fair enough, I don't agree with it but they done a lot to get us out the shit in December so get my support.

Totally fed up with what's going on with the club and the way were beIng treated by the gfa. We only have beating hibs to give us some happiness and the way things are going that's going to come to an end as well unless the mad clown gets a grip.

They don't have to explain anything to the support. They are working in the best interests of the club and if they feel that bringing through Jamie Mac then fair enough, I don't agree with it but they done a lot to get us out the shit in December so get my support.

The support deserve to know why there is an inconsistent policy being used which makes it less likely that we will get better rather than worse results.

They are about to come to us again for season ticket money.

Barney Rubble

Totally fed up with what's going on with the club and the way were beIng treated by the gfa. We only have beating hibs to give us some happiness and the way things are going that's going to come to an end as well unless the mad clown gets a grip.

Panties in a twist post , hibs beating us har har har .

The support deserve to know why there is an inconsistent policy being used which makes it less likely that we will get better rather than worse results.

They are about to come to us again for season ticket money.

Sergio has already explained Kello has no future at the club and the club will concentrate on players who will be the future.

I dont agree with not playing our best player whilst still paying them, in fact it's criminal given our financial situation but that is the road they have decided to take time will tell if right or wrong.

If it meant getting rid of the arsehole romanov too fecking right i would

i'll go along with that. till he goes. we the "famous" are getting stripped to the f/ing bone, denied our best players and being managed by spineless puppets, and fed shite by his tynie toss pot, time to make a stand for us

Keanu.jpg

Sergio has already explained Kello has no future at the club and the club will concentrate on players who will be the future.

I dont agree with not playing our best player whilst still paying them, in fact it's criminal given our financial situation but that is the road they have decided to take time will tell if right or wrong.

I don't think it was Sergio's decision.

Why doesn't one of the decision makers - Fedotovas or Murray or whoever put up an article on the official site to tell the fans why they have decided that one player (one of our best players) with a contract until the summer is to be frozen out yet others with a contract to the summer are not to be frozen out. Indeed the manager himself only has a contract to the summer.

They made the decision - why not explain to the fans why they want to jeopardise the club's chances of success?

So all this is Vlad's fault? If anything Vlad has done EXACTLY what I'd do, why should he throw away money for it to make no difference. 2 mins into a game and the ball crosses the line, GOAL. We're then right into them but instead the GFA chop it off, players rush to the ref and linesman and are out of position then they run up the park and score.

What's that all about? Vlad's right to say f ** k it, why would anybody waste ANY money, why are we the fans wasting our own money in watching the corrupt game that is Scottish Football.

Our game is CORRUPT, one or two mistakes then ok ... this is week in, week out.

Coburg Hearts

Go into liquidation ??? No. Don`t think that will happen, as The idiot wouldn`t take a haircut of that size, imo.

Administration ? Probably not, for same reason.

But after last night, i sincerely hope, that he would actually start to take seriously, anyone who is willing to prise the club away, from his inept grubby paws.

He has instilled a "Rule by Fear" culture at Tynecastle, which has never existed in Hearts history, until he came. Even the Fans are affected. Remember Mercer ? Fans singing for him to go ? Remember Robinson ? Fans singing for Pieman out ? But, not a murmur from Terraces about Romanov ?

Why ? because the the fans realise he might just do it, if they do turn on him, then that will be that. Never known anything like it.

Until he does leave though, get used to performances like last night. Sergio may be an able manager, time will tell, but he is managing under serious constraints, and i don`t think , under any circumstances, he will stay. That will seriously affect our ability to get someone else in.

Who in their right mind would come to this club with this Russian muppet in charge ?

IJ must be psychic.

So all this is Vlad's fault? If anything Vlad has done EXACTLY what I'd do, why should he throw away money for it to make no difference. 2 mins into a game and the ball crosses the line, GOAL. We're then right into them but instead the GFA chop it off, players rush to the ref and linesman and are out of position then they run up the park and score.

What's that all about? Vlad's right to say f ** k it, why would anybody waste ANY money, why are we the fans wasting our own money in watching the corrupt game that

is Scottish Football.

Our game is CORRUPT, one or two mistakes then ok ... this is week in, week out.

We were the benefits of a sending off of a St Johnstone player harshly sent off on Sunday.

We were lucky not to concede a penalty in the derby at zero each.

If Vlad is stopping funding because he's realised he can't

spend enough to dominate the Scottish game.

I wonder if the corruption rubbish is spouted within the 2

Other clubs he's done the same with?

We got a shocking decision last night, it happens.

Don't get me wrong. I HATE losing, and I especially HATE losing against THEM (either of them). But to claim last night was some breaking point in being able to support vlad's continued ownership of the club is just bizarre.

This.

We were the benefits of a sending off of a St Johnstone player harshly sent off on Sunday.

We were lucky not to concede a penalty in the derby at zero each.

If Vlad is stopping funding because he's realised he can't

spend enough to dominate the Scottish game.

I wonder if the corruption rubbish is spouted within the 2

Other clubs he's done the same with?

We got a shocking decision last night, it happens.

Agreed ... time and time and time AGAIN.

Perhaps ol' Billy could get the ball rolling by setting up the new club for us, so we don't have to waste time setting up an infastructure or that.

Charlie-Brown

HMFC were already previously liquidated in 1905 but Elias Furst financial acumen helped rescue the company and also in the 1930's the company was wound down and new share capital raised. & memberships issued.

http://www.scotsman.com/edinburgh-evening-news/other-sport/hearts_situation_of_100_years_ago_bears_uncanny_parallels_with_today_1_1980670

Perhaps ol' Billy could get the ball rolling by setting up the new club for us, so we don't have to waste time setting up an infastructure or that.

I'm of the firm belief that Billy would struggle to set up a bowl of cornflakes.

I'm of the firm belief that Billy would struggle to set up a bowl of cornflakes.

I'm sure he'd probably be able to get an HND in that from Stevenson.

Archived