Tonights events could be the end of Vlad

soonbe110

Whilst most of us probably had the initial thought that Vlad will have a field day tomorrow, and a real rant about corruption in scottish football is inevitable, I fear that tonights events may just be the final straw for him and he may just say stuff it, I'm out and walk away. Yes he will walk away from a serious sum of money but to him its probably just pocket money and in fact money that he has already spent with little chance of getting it back. If he doesnt pay HMRC by this time next week we are in for a good few months, if not years, of pain.

He has the ego that might just want to walk away from scottish football having proved his point. As Sergio stated in his post match interview we were denied a pen at ICT, we were denied a pen when winning 1-0 on sunday and then we hade tonights farce. All happening just after the ' utmost faith' case had to be thrown out??????? It's Davisgate and Dougie McDonald/Rugby Park all over again.

if he doesnt pay HMRC we wont be in for months or years of pain, we will be wound up and liquidated. but we wont be. he will rant. he will pay. all will be fine

:greggy:

Whilst most of us probably had the initial thought that Vlad will have a field day tomorrow, and a real rant about corruption in scottish football is inevitable, I fear that tonights events may just be the final straw for him and he may just say stuff it, I'm out and walk away. Yes he will walk away from a serious sum of money but to him its probably just pocket money and in fact money that he has already spent with little chance of getting it back. If he doesnt pay HMRC by this time next week we are in for a good few months, if not years, of pain.

He has the ego that might just want to walk away from scottish football having proved his point. As Sergio stated in his post match interview we were denied aow have already pen at ICT, we were denied a pen when winning 1-0 on sunday and then we hade tonights farce. All happening just after the ' utmost faith' case had to be thrown out??????? It's Davisgate and Dougie McDonald/Rugby Park all over again.

No , he won't.

He will continue to shove it up all and sundry in Glasgow. But all and sundry in Glasgow have already made it clear (a la Ibrokes) they don't give a shyte, if it involves making waves.

Malcolm Tucker

To the OP all i can say to that is i fecking hope so

So you want us to go into liquidation, aye?

Great stuff.

Billy the Jambo

So you want us to go into liquidation, aye?

Great stuff.

If it meant getting rid of the arsehole romanov too fecking right i would

Geoff Kilpatrick

:facepalm:

Liquidation = HMFC not existing

Get that?

southside1874

He has the ego that might just want to walk away from scottish football having proved his point. As Sergio stated in his post match interview we were denied a pen at ICT, we were denied a pen when winning 1-0 on sunday and then we hade tonights farce. All happening just after the ' utmost faith' case had to be thrown out??????? It's Davisgate and Dougie McDonald/Rugby Park all over again.

I think the guy has gave up the ghost already. He is trying to turn Hearts into a profitable club and pass it on....IMO. Loyalty means a lot to the guy so obviously he wont leave us dead and buried. He must shake his head and wonder what he got involved in though :thumbsup:

Doctor FinnBarr

Get that?

Seems a great idea, to Billy anyway, or is his real name SirGay

:ninja:

:Glorious :

GTF Weegie !!

There really ought to be some sort of IQ test that you should have to pass to post on JKB. Nothing serious, maybe make the cut off point the ability to fasten velcro straps.

At least then one poster on this thread would be stopped from posting his utterly mindbendingly stupid opinions.

I speak with a really heavy heart but as a Jambo of 60 years standing, I have never felt so low. I don't blame VR at all for deciding not to continue to finance a club which plays in such a corrupt and failing regime. I may feel more positive in the morning but I doubt it. The GFA disgust me and more than ever I feel contaminated by association.

Geoff Kilpatrick

There really ought to be some sort of IQ test that you should have to pass to post on JKB. Nothing serious, maybe make the cut off point the ability to fasten velcro straps.

At least then one poster on this thread would be stopped from posting his utterly mindbendingly stupid opinions.

Whoever could you mean?? :)

Drewjambobusby

Go into liquidation ??? No. Don`t think that will happen, as The idiot wouldn`t take a haircut of that size, imo.

Administration ? Probably not, for same reason.

But after last night, i sincerely hope, that he would actually start to take seriously, anyone who is willing to prise the club away, from his inept grubby paws.

He has instilled a "Rule by Fear" culture at Tynecastle, which has never existed in Hearts history, until he came. Even the Fans are affected. Remember Mercer ? Fans singing for him to go ? Remember Robinson ? Fans singing for Pieman out ? But, not a murmur from Terraces about Romanov ?

Why ? because the the fans realise he might just do it, if they do turn on him, then that will be that. Never known anything like it.

Until he does leave though, get used to performances like last night. Sergio may be an able manager, time will tell, but he is managing under serious constraints, and i don`t think , under any circumstances, he will stay. That will seriously affect our ability to get someone else in.

Who in their right mind would come to this club with this Russian muppet in charge ?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

There would be pieces of velcro lying everywhere with pubes and eyeballs stuck to them.

might mean the end of The Clique though :thumbsup:

Geoff Kilpatrick

Go into liquidation ??? No. Don`t think that will happen, as The idiot wouldn`t take a haircut of that size, imo.

But after last night, i sincerely hope, that he would actually start to take seriously, anyone who is willing to prise the club away, from his inept grubby paws.

He has instilled a "Rule by Fear" culture at Tynecastle, which has never existed in Hearts history, until he came. Even the Fans are affected. Remember Mercer ? Fans singing for him to go ? Remember Robinson ? Fans singing for Pieman out ? But, not a murmur from Terraces about Romanov ?

Why ? because the the fans realise he might just do it, if they do turn on him, then that will be that. Never known anything like it.

Until he does leave though, get used to performances like last night. Sergio may be an able manager, time will tell, but he is managing under serious constraints, and i don`t think , under any circumstances, he will stay. That will seriously affect our ability to get someone else in.

Who in their right mind would come to this club with this Russian muppet in charge ?

On your last paragraph, isn't it funny how we never seem to have an issue signing players?

As for protests, maybe people noticed the lack of people other than Vlad to come forward at the time of SoH. The lack of an alternative makes protests futile.

Get that?

Correct, Geoff. There are some people on JKB who do not have a clue and let their hatred of Romanov cloud their thinking. There are no white knight(s), Hearts surviving within its budget is the only way forward and if that means offloading high earners and playing U19s then sobeit.

HMFC plc as a company is in serious financial difficulties but as long as its major creditor is UBIG there will be no liquidation/administration as they would only get a very small percentage of their investment back. While VR may not be bankrolling his football clubs, it is obvious that he will maintain Hearts as a loss earner for him and UBIG.

VR may hum and haw and prevaricate on paying salaries/invoices/tax but they'll eventually get paid. It's just his way.

This is my last comment on this topic. It is becoming very weary repeating the same thing every 16th day of the month.

Drewjambobusby

On your last paragraph, isn't it funny how we never seem to have an issue signing players?

As for protests, maybe people noticed the lack of people other than Vlad to come forward at the time of SoH. The lack of an alternative makes protests futile.

How do we know there is no alternative to Vlad ? Certainly seems to be enough rumours cirulating re consortiums etc ? Needs someone to come out and say something official. Of course if a consortium done that there bid would be ended. No-one in the russian mafia will come out and say anything, well because, they never do.

Your right re-players i suppose. Funny though, once we get them here, we struggle for the most part to get rid of them again.

Correct, Geoff. There are some people on JKB who do not have a clue and let their hatred of Romanov cloud their thinking. There are no white knight(s), Hearts surviving within its budget is the only way forward and if that means offloading high earners and playing U19s then sobeit.

HMFC plc as a company is in serious financial difficulties but as long as its major creditor is UBIG there will be no liquidation/administration as they would only get a very small percentage of their investment back. While VR may not be bankrolling his football clubs, it is obvious that he will maintain Hearts as a loss earner for him and UBIG.

VR may hum and haw and prevaricate on paying salaries/invoices/tax but they'll eventually get paid. It's just his way.

This is my last comment on this topic. It is becoming very weary repeating the same thing every 16th day of the month.

Why would VR want to have a loss earner?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I have never bought in to the whole managers and players not signing for Hearts because of the owner stuff to be honest... I see no evidence of it.

As an aside though, the Russian Muppets are Pish, in one episode Fozzy Bear told a crappy joke and was made to dance and then turned in to a hat.

The People's Chimp

Just wondering, did we not get pumped off the old firm under any other regime?

Last night had very little to do with Romanov and everything to do with missing temps, an unfortunate refereeing decision and what turned out to be the wrong team selection.

Last night had very little to do with Romanov and everything to do with missing temps, an unfortunate refereeing decision and what turned out to be the wrong team selection.

Ive been watching us getting messed by the OF every year for 20yrs. I honestly don't understand why people get worked up about it. Celtic out played us last night. It happens. We seem to win one, lose on at Tynie with that lot these days. No big deal.

Barney Rubble

We missed Kello too.

The People's Chimp

Ive been watching us getting messed by the OF every year for 20yrs. I honestly don't understand why people get worked up about it. Celtic out played us last night. It happens. We seem to win one, lose on at Tynie with that lot these days. No big deal.

Don't get me wrong. I HATE losing, and I especially HATE losing against THEM (either of them). But to claim last night was some breaking point in being able to support vlad's continued ownership of the club is just bizarre.

Barney Rubble

Don't get me wrong. I HATE losing, and I especially HATE losing against THEM (either of them). But to claim last night was some breaking point in vlad's continued ownership of the club is just bizarre.

Exactly !! we had that breaking point a few months ago when he decided we were no longer under the umbrella of UBIG but a stand alone company that must be self financing .

Must admit the same fears are running through my mind.

Has anyone realised have won 4 league titles in our history? A ref decision here or there might have made it 5, 6 at most.

It aint no reason to take the huff like a 2 year old.

If Vlad was pumping in an extra ?20m pa matbe?

Webster is our best player by a country mile but even he is short of league winners medal material

Has anyone realised have won 4 league titles in our history? A ref decision here or there might have made it 5, 6 at most.

Webster is our best player by a country mile but even he is short of league winners medal material

Barney Rubble

You forgot one small detail in all of this , he doesnt care about football anymore he just wants his 200 squllion pound investment back thats all .

peebles jambo

i'll go along with that. till he goes. we the "famous" are getting stripped to the f/ing bone, denied our best players and being managed by spineless puppets, and fed shite by his tynie toss pot, time to make a stand for us

Drewjambobusby

Don't get me wrong. I HATE losing, and I especially HATE losing against THEM (either of them). But to claim last night was some breaking point in being able to support vlad's continued ownership of the club is just bizarre.

I too have seen Hearts losing many times to the OF. Can`t remember too many times thankfully where we capitulated quite so easily though.

The link to Romanov`s regime that might have improved matters is : Sutton out on loan, Kello in the stands for refusing to sign for AV ? The rest IMO was down to Manager. Obv a few inept performances on park didn`t help.

Didn`t need last night as a breaking point for continued support for the mad one. That broke many years ago.

Drewjambobusby

And there's another that falls foul of my "Is Velcro too difficult?" test.

And another sheep reveals his hand.

Barney Rubble

And there's another that falls foul of my "Is Velcro too difficult?" test.

If theyve already posted in this thread you can name them .

I've been watching Hearts since the mid 50's and seen us win Leagues, League Cups,and Scottish Cups, and believe me even in the 50's when we had by far and away the best team in Scotland it was always tough when you played the Old Firm as usually you were playing against the officials as well. Nothing changes - apart from the fact that with TV coverage it's far more obvious to everyone whats going on. Maybe things have actually got even worse over the past decade.

It won't matter who pumps in what amount of money in to the club until there is root and branch change in the way Scottish Football is run. The painful truth is that it's rotten to the core. Statements attributed to both Regan and Doncaster recentley when when they made it quite clear that the SPL is rigged to suit TV coverage showed exactly what we're all up against. Maybe it's time everybody took their blinkers off and formed a Scottih League without the Old Firm and let them go and play where ever and maybe, just maybe once we got rid of all the Old Firm sycophants that infest the SFA and SPL organisations, we might just have an open,honest and exciting league here again. The Old Firm and their mates in charge of the game here are killing it.

Barney Rubble

Do I need to Choo Choo?

Really?

Come and tell your uncle chooch whos rippin yer knittin , come on IJ let it all out .

Drewjambobusby

You're not one of them, so feel free to pipe down wee man.

smile.gif

Feck me. Ok, will pit the knuckle dusters away :whistling:

Come and tell your uncle chooch whos rippin yer knittin , come on IJ let it all out .

Well Chooch, there's two punters on this thread who want HMFC to cease to exist. Ken - no be there anymore in any kind of shape or form.

Call ol' IJ a sentimental fool, but that's no for me.

No siree bob.

Geoff Kilpatrick

i'll go along with that. till he goes. we the "famous" are getting stripped to the f/ing bone, denied our best players and being managed by spineless puppets, and fed shite by his tynie toss pot, time to make a stand for us

:cornette:

See above for the explanation of liquidation.

Would you like it spelt phonetically to help you as it seems you might need some help?

Barney Rubble

Well Chooch, there's two punters on this thread who want HMFC to cease to exist. Ken - no be there anymore in any kind of shape or form.

Call ol' IJ a sentimental fool, but that's no for me.

No siree bob.

Getting ya now cant say i disagree with you there likes i thought ,,,,, oh never mind :)

To the OP all i can say to that is i fecking hope so

Posters openly wanting Heart of Midlothian FC to cease to exist. Incredible.

Get that?

If it was anyone else, I would say, "Unbelieveable"!

Geoff Kilpatrick

I notice that the failures of the Velcro test haven't come back on to defend their position. What a surprise! :rolleyes:

Archived