Ticketus has RP used them ?

Munch

Seems strange RP Sanctioning all these loan deals especially after posting a 900k loss :thumbsup:

has he morgaged the next to years season ticket money for the san giro to pay for all these dud players http://www.principlefirst.co.uk/investments/octopus-vcts/

Then again how many season tickets will they sell over the next 2 seasons ?

Seems strange RP Sanctioning all these loan deals especially after posting a 900k loss :thumbsup:

has he morgaged the next to years season ticket money for the san giro to pay for all these dud players http://www.principlefirst.co.uk/investments/octopus-vcts/

I will imagine Hibs would sell around about 6000, maybe more, season tickets for next season.

Of these, about 1/3 of them will actually turn up at the home games, but depending on the actual attendance, I can see them trying to boost their attendances with ST's sold.

Hibs are in deep **it and know it. The loan deals are simply to keep them afloat this season. If they were to go down, and all these players were on permanent deals, they know they would never have a chance of being able to keep them, especially with income from Division One. It's a huge gamble. If it pays off, they will be back at square one for the start of next season - No players, and no money to bring them in.

They know they needed to bring people in, but couldn't afford to offer long contracts to anyone. They would be going down if they hadn't done something about it. Unfortunately, I think by having the number of players on loan they have in, no matter how rank they turn out to be, they will be better than the dross they had beforehand. I can see them staying up. Just depends on what Dunfermline do. Can they play to avoid going back down again.

Lets not kid ourselves though, both teams are rubbish. I fully expect the split to be the decider on who goes down. If Hibs are any less than 8 points ahead of the Pars with 5 games to go, I would be worried. Very worried.

Gregory House M.D.

I will imagine Hibs would sell around about 6000, maybe more, season tickets for next season.

Of these, about 1/3 of them will actually turn up at the home games, but depending on the actual attendance, I can see them trying to boost their attendances with ST's sold.

Hibs are in deep **it and know it. The loan deals are simply to keep them afloat this season. If they were to go down, and all these players were on permanent deals, they know they would never have a chance of being able to keep them, especially with income from Division One. It's a huge gamble. If it pays off, they will be back at square one for the start of next season - No players, and no money to bring them in.

They know they needed to bring people in, but couldn't afford to offer long contracts to anyone. They would be going down if they hadn't done something about it. Unfortunately, I think by having the number of players on loan they have in, no matter how rank they turn out to be, they will be better than the dross they had beforehand. I can see them staying up. Just depends on what Dunfermline do. Can they play to avoid going back down again.

Lets not kid ourselves though, both teams are rubbish. I fully expect the split to be the decider on who goes down. If Hibs are any less than 8 points ahead of the Pars with 5 games to go, I would be worried. Very worried.

They didn't even reach 5000 this year

Unless they go unbeaten from now until the seasons end I can't see there ST numbers doing anything but falling

Hibs will become the new Aberdeen

I expect Hibs to have an attendance of below 5000 post-split

Just imagine RP walking into the office this morning, not recognising a few faces...

...Pat walks up to him "Right, Rod.... we need a chat about the players I've brought in...." :teehee:

These loan deals wont cost them much. They will only be for three months or so and most of the loanee's have not been playing for their clubs so Hibs will only be making a contribution to their wages by way of a small loan fee. Most of the lending clubs will be delighted to get their unwanted players in the shop window for three months.

Footballfirst

What they are paying out is an insurance policy against the risk of relegation.

Relegation would cost them at least ?2M in matchday income plus another ?750K in TV money over a season.

If they stay up then it is money well spent. If they go down then they are well forked anyway.

Archived