Which comedians do you find the least amusing?

Locky

Whoever the ***** is that does 'Al Murray' :vrface:. I geniunely don't understand how people find that funny.

Will add another shout for Billy Connolly. Annoys me more than he amuses me.

Whoever the ***** is that does 'Al Murray' :vrface:. I geniunely don't understand how people find that funny.

His name is Al Murray.

Al Murray is horrendous.

Roy Chubby Brown is about as funny as a kick in the nuts.

Frankie Boyle was funny but he's lost it spectacularly.

Gena Yashere needs putting down.

Lenny Henry = most unfunny human being ever.

His name is Al Murray.

Oh well :lol:. Assumed because he was playing a character he would have beeen using a pseudonym.

Snake Plissken

Almost every one I could think of has already been mentioned, particularly those named by Kim Jong Il.

Controversial one coming up:

Stewart Lee

Oh well :lol:. Assumed because he was playing a character he would have beeen using a pseudonym.

the character he plays us simply called the pub landlord.

unfortunately the character has suffered in recent years due to his softening and the fact that he's been taken in by the people he's making fun of.

Al Murray is actually pretty much the polar opposite of his character.

A lot of the names posted here are comedians I don't particularly like, but can stomach them is small doses. Gervais on the other hand is a different matter. Granted I liked him in The Office, but even then he wasn't my favourite character. Now even a picture of the over smug git puts my back up.

ToadKiller Dog

surprised at the number of people saying jimmy Carr. sure he comes across as a right prick, but in terms of comedy he's about as slick and polished as it comes.

Dont mind him that much but is a poor mans Bob Monkhouse .

Dont mind him that much but is a poor mans Bob Monkhouse .

who was a poor man's bob hope. repeat ad nauseum.

jack D and coke

I will take pelters for these but..

_45119323_leeevans.jpg

billy-connolly.jpg

Lee Evans is dung i agree. He actually stresses me out watching him.

Connolly i used to love but he's became such a lovey, celebrity tosser. I hate his wanky scottish accent now, he's a tube.

Just pretty much any female comedian for me.

ToadKiller Dog

who was a poor man's bob hope. repeat ad nauseum.

I dont think Bob Hope ever wrote his own material he had a team of writers and was always scripted .

Monkhouses stand up was one of the best and he never really got credit enough for it .

Strange complaint when you think about it. If you went to see a band and then went home to buy a DVD of the concert tour you'd just been on, would you complain that it was the same old songs "regurgitated"?

I know what you mean but we went with friends who had already seen him a couple of years before and apart from the start and the banter with the crowd they said it was basically the same stuff.All comedians do it though.Im

not really knocking the guy though cause he is funny.

I dont think Bob Hope ever wrote his own material he had a team of writers and was always scripted .

Monkhouses stand up was one of the best and he never really got credit enough for it .

correct, in fact monkhouse's early writing partner went to write for hope. doesn't change the fact that bob m styled himself on bob h - and that's no bad thing. in the same way as Carr being like bob m is no bad thing.

Rob brydon (is he the guy from Gavin and Stacey? Sounds a bit welsh?) him anyway. Also the scouser whose whole set is speaking scouse. Possibly someone else brydon or bishop or something. Also that Sarah millican wifey. All she does is talk about how she can't do things as she's a woman.

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

I know woman have been quite rightly pied out of the equation but I have to mention Sarah Silverman. She basically just does the whole, I'm Jewish so I'll say lots of controversial things about being Jewish. She's basically just an even shitter Frankie Boyle, just says outrageous stuff for the shock value and people are all like, AHAHA she's a woman and Jewish so its really funny.

She's a ******* idiot.

I know woman have been quite rightly pied out of the equation but I have to mention Sarah Silverman. She basically just does the whole, I'm Jewish so I'll say lots of controversial things about being Jewish. She's basically just an even shitter Frankie Boyle, just says outrageous stuff for the shock value and people are all like, AHAHA she's a woman and Jewish so its really funny.

She's a ******* idiot.

At least she'd get pumped though, which is more than you can say for most other female comedians :lol:

Can I be the first to mention...

...Noel Fielding!

Mildly amusing as an actor when playing characters (Nathan Barley/Mighty Boosh). Terrible otherwise.

Templeton Peck

He might have been on Question Time Thursday night but Mark Steele passes himself off as a comedian. The most horrendous as that. Seems to speak up for the communist classes. Rich pickings for gags.

Watching Edinburgh comedy live, the first two on were brutal, now for the Scouse cheeky chappy, got to be funnier than Tarby :whistling:

Lenny Henry, Michael McIntyre, Andy Parson, Russell Brand, Alan Carr, Jack Whitehall, all female comedians. GARBAGE.

I think you are right. Especially with Lenny Henry who's entire act over 30 years seems to be leaking a strange squealing noise.

Alan Carr

Lenny Henry

Russell Brand

Jack Whitehall

Harry Hill - WTF

Johnny Vegas

Al Murray

Lee Evans, feckin' Norman Wisdom wisnae funny, why try and copy him.

The Old Tolbooth

Lenny Henry! How could I forget the utter abortion that is Lenny Henry, probably the least funny person I've ever had the displeasure of seeing in my life! :down:

Archived