West Brom

basher161

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Do you know where the OP works, Mothy? Is he a cleaner? You seem to know more than I do.

Don't have a clue what he does for a living, but anyone reading your posts who is a cleaner will no doubt feel a bit sad and upset at yoour belittlment of what puts food on their table. :(

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Malcolm Tucker

Does good or bad news warrant belittling a man's employment then? :o

I'm not belittling anyone's employment, Mothy.

I work in a call centre FFS. :vrface:

Can I take this opportunity to confirm that I am not a cleaner, not even sure where this story has come from :lol:

My missus is :rofl: about me being a cleaner, says I toil to clean the bath :lol:

FAO Malcolm: You will never upset me, I make onions cry ;)

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I'm not belittling anyone's employment, Mothy.

I work in a call centre FFS. :vrface:

No shame in that, a few years ago I worked in a call centre and then did labouring in order to pay the bills. Why keep rattling Basher's cage though? He gets about as much right as RG does to be fair.

I'd guess that Rangers need to make a bundle on Jelavic due to them still to pay the ?4m to the team they bought him off, and the fact that the Austrian team put in a sell on clause on the deal.

It also made me laugh the reports that Rangers want ALL the money paid up front.

Don't have a clue what he does for a living, but anyone reading your posts who is a cleaner will no doubt feel a bit sad and upset at yoour belittlment of what puts food on their table. :(

You cant really cherry pick what people or professions it's ok to 'bully' on here though Mothy You seem to be over looking the gang that round up on a certain radio presenter every time he logs in. Just a balanced observation thumbsup.gif

Back to the OP -

I can't see Celtic selling the two players for that price - Forrest is better than McGeady and they punted him for ?10m. Celtic would want at least double the ?8m to even consider it IMO.

I don't actually think Jelavic is as good as everyone seems to think he is.

I doubt Liverpool would want him, as he would never get a game.

They paid ?30-odd million for Carroll, and he doesn't get a game...

Guest Bilel Mohsni

You cant really cherry pick what people or professions it's ok to 'bully' on here though Mothy You seem to be over looking the gang that round up on a certain radio presenter every time he logs in. Just a balanced observation thumbsup.gif

I'd better stick to the OP to be honest Tom, I can PM you an expanation if you like though... Up to you, no really fussy either way. B)

Don't have a clue what he does for a living, but anyone reading your bullying posts who is a cleaner will no doubt feel a bit sad and upset at yoour belittlment of what puts food on their table. :(

I know of a privately educated 10 year old Hibs fan with a propensity to call BBC football phone-ins who may take issue with your blatant pot-kettle-black-ness, Mothy.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I know of a privately educated 10 year old Hibs fan with a propensity to call BBC football phone-ins who may take issue with your blatant pot-kettle-black-ness, Mothy.

Indeed... A fair point, I did however apologise for that. :sweat: That and the fact he is not a poster on here make it a bit irrelevant to be honest mind. :lol:

Indeed... A fair point, I did however apologise for that. :sweat: That and the fact he is not a poster on here make it a bit irrelevant to be honest mind. :lol:

Not really. You're accusing Gosbaws of bullying posts, something that you've dabbled in yourself recently. At least Basher has the opportunity to retort and stick up for himself, unlike the 10 year old who wasn't shy in divulging his real name.

If you don't like Gosbaws' posts, don't read them or stick him on ignore. Pretty simple really. No need to start hounding him in threads. I'm sure Basher's a big boy who can stand up for himself and the two of them can take their ITK battle to the death (I know who my money would be on btw :thumbsup: ).

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Not really. You're accusing Gosbaws of bullying posts, something that you've dabbled in yourself recently. At least Basher has the opportunity to retort and stick up for himself, unlike the 10 year old who wasn't shy in divulging his real name.

If you don't like Gosbaws' posts, don't read them or stick him on ignore. Pretty simple really. No need to start hounding him in threads. I'm sure Basher's a big boy who can stand up for himself and the two of them can take their ITK battle to the death (I know who my money would be on btw :thumbsup: ).

Bullying posts towards JKB members Trinity... It's really quite simple. :rolleyes:

"Gosbaws" :lol: :lol: :lol:

:wub:

Bullying posts towards JKB members Trinity... It's really quite simple. :rolleyes:

"Gosbaws" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ah right, I get you. Bullying's tolerable as long as its not done on JKB. Sorted.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Ah right, I get you. Bullying's tolerable as long as its not done on JKB. Sorted.

Where is the JKB rule that warns posters not to make harmless sarcy remarks about people phoning topical football shows on the radio and remarking that they sound like they went to a private school UVC?

I have never once claimed to be 'in the know'. Purely because I am, in fact, not 'in the know'.

And I'm of the opinion that Basher isn't either.

Unless Rangers conduct talks with players in Prague, of course.

And I'm of the opinion Basher has more often than not been right with his "exclusives". That's not to say this one isn't right but he has been a far more reliable source than anyone of late.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Why do some folk seem to have a bit of an issue with basher? He seems to be a pretty inoffensive guy and his 'track record' would suggest that he does have a good source. He's one of the only posters on here who does seem to be 'ITK'.

I'm thankful for everyone who posts transfer gossip/rumours on here, they give me an extra thread to read and it's always funny if the rumour is downright ridiculous :lol:. Would be very surprised if Celtic accepted that bid.

Try and keep it on topic lads, eh? :thumbsup:

Where is the JKB rule that warns posters not to make harmless sarcy remarks about people phoning topical football shows on the radio and remarking that they sound like they went to a private school UVC?

Hang on, I thought you'd apologised for that? Must not have been a very sincere apology if you're still harbouring all that pent up rage about it.

Back on topic, Sellick would be mad to accept that sort of bid. As other learned people have said, they'll be looking for more than they got for McGeady to let Forrest go, and they'll want similar Jelavic money for Hooper.

What makes you think Trinity is UVC? :lol:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Hang on, I thought you'd apologised for that? Must not have been a very sincere apology if you're still harbouring all that pent up rage about it.

Back on topic, Sellick would be mad to accept that sort of bid. As other learned people have said, they'll be looking for more than they got for McGeady to let Forrest go, and they'll want similar Jelavic money for Hooper.

McGeady had more experience, winners's medals and doomestic, European and international experience. :)

Guest Bilel Mohsni

What makes you think Trinity is UVC? :lol:

Just a wee joke, I miss him, used to enjoy his PMs, this new version isn't as much fun, still have to keep the gang numbers up somehow I suppose. :D

Forrest is a cracking player by the way.

Anyone who doesn't see that doesn't know football.

:Agree:

I think Hooper is good as well but it's easy to look good in our league. Look at Carlos Cueller (sp)

McGeady had more experience, winners's medals and doomestic, European and international experience. :)

And Forrest has been in the first team for what, a whole calendar year? And in that year, he's gained International and European experience, and the way things are going he'll add medals to his haul too :thumbsup:

Forrest is a cracking player by the way.

Anyone who doesn't see that doesn't know football.

:lol::lol::lol:

Just a wee joke, I miss him, used to enjoy his PMs, this new version isn't as much fun, still have to keep the gang numbers up somehow I suppose. :D

Are you trying to say the moderators are doing a bad job since they obviously can't spot a suspended member when you can?

:arry:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Are you trying to say the moderators are doing a bad job since they obviously can't spot a suspended member when you can?

:arry:

Despite not agreeing with your supposition I am not going to go discussing moderator actions with you, maybe you shouldn't either, just an observation. :o

Not really fair on Trinity to label him part of the 'gang' just because he pulled you up tbh. In all honestly the bizzaro's double standards on ganging up on some members and 'standing up against the ganging up' of others are transparent to all that read the board. You cant label everyone who mentions it 'clique'cool.gif

On topic, Lesbian face (although it pains me to say) is a good player although I think Forrest is as good and potentially better than him. Time will tell though obviously.

Trinity

:pleasing:

RFC I don't think Trinity is QVC. For one thing he can properly construct an argument ::troll:::'>

Barking up the wrong tree there Mothy, I've not been part of a gang since this man was relieved of his duties:

Gary-Glitter_0.jpg

You have fun guessing at my gang status though and who I may or may not be :thumbsup:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

And Forrest has been in the first team for what, a whole calendar year? And in that year, he's gained International and European experience, and the way things are going he'll add medals to his haul too :thumbsup:

:lol::lol::lol:

All depends on if a team is willing to stump up that much for potential rather than achievement I suppose. If it was to a cash rich club then maybe they would but I would be very surprised if he went for anything like McGeady's fee.

I rate Forrest actually but the McGeady comparison isn't the best IMO.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Barking up the wrong tree there Mothy, I've not been part of a gang since this man was relieved of his duties:

Gary-Glitter_0.jpg

You have fun guessing at my gang status though and who I may or may not be :thumbsup:

:lol:

I honest to goodness don't care! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Crikey... :rolleyes:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Care enough to reply though... ::troll:::'>

Well I tried to reply to your on-topic posts but then you just went all Garry Glitter and assumed I give a toss. :lol:

Not to stoke any fires but there's not a chance West Brom are daft enough to think they'll get Hooper AND Forrest for ?8 million when Celtic were rejecting ?6 million for Hooper alone from Southampton.

Basher, despite having a reasonable ITK record (not as good as my 100% record, but then who's is :smuggy: ) I think you've been sold a dummy big time here.

Bringing up the Clique chat is tedious as **** as well.

Well I tried to reply to your on-topic posts but then you just went all Garry Glitter and assumed I give a toss. :lol:

Post #76 Mothy, that's where I replied to your retort on the OP's subject.

Before I got the chance, post #74 was where you brought up the yawn-inspiring clique chat Mothy, hence my reply that you mention above.

I trust this clarifies matters :thumbsup:

Not to stoke any fires but there's not a chance West Brom are daft enough to think they'll get Hooper AND Forrest for ?8 million when Celtic were rejecting ?6 million for Hooper alone from Southampton.

Basher, despite having a reasonable ITK record (not as good as my 100% record, but then who's is :smuggy: ) I think you've been sold a dummy big time here.

Bringing up the Clique chat is tedious as **** as well.

When I asked if it was a serious question I was meaning that it was each not for both. I actually thought that was pretty obvious to be honest but you and a few others have took it the wrong way.

How do I change my name on here, quite like Cleaner161. Best paid cleaner on the planet :verysmug:

When I asked if it was a serious question I was meaning that it was each not for both. I actually thought that was pretty obvious to be honest but you and a few others have took it the wrong way.

How do I change my name on here, quite like Cleaner161. Best paid cleaner on the planet :verysmug:

When you say ?8 million for Hooper AND Forrest like that people are going to assume it's for both together. Just a litte tip for future "ITK" posts. :smuggy:

When you say ?8 million for Hooper AND Forrest like that people are going to assume it's for both together. Just a litte tip for future "ITK" posts. :smuggy:

I was referring more to the 'is that a serious question' post to be honest......

:Vlad-Stupid:

Malcolm Tucker

See Mothy, at least he gets paid well.

He's shown me, that's for darned sure.

:(

I was referring more to the 'is that a serious question' post to be honest......

:Vlad-Stupid:

All it needed was a "thank you" for helping you out but oh no, had to get in there with the sarcy remarks. Well furiousbasher161timesaday, don't expect anymore helpful tips from this poster. :angry:

Malcolm Tucker

Kickback bitchfests are easily the best things on the internet.

:jjyay:

As soon as you get a reasonable job, you can pass judgement on threads.

:verysmug:

Archived