West Brom

basher161

I've been told this evening that West Brom have put in a bid in excess of ?8M to Celtic for Gary Hooper and James Forrest. No word yet if Celtic will accept it or not but I personally think they should bite their hand off for that.

I hope it's mince to be honest cos the same conversation also included that Skacel is in talks with Rangers. :down:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Drylaw Hearts

I've been told this evening that West Brom have put in a bid in excess of ?8M to Celtic for Gary Hooper and James Forrest. No word yet if Celtic will accept it or not but I personally think they should bite their hand off for that.

I hope it's mince to be honest cos the same conversation also included that Skacel is in talks with Rangers. :down:

You didn't think to lead with the Skacel rumour ?

8m for both or 8m each?

You didn't think to lead with the Skacel rumour ?

Nah, this thread was intended for people who actually read kickback, such as yourself :thumbsup:

Rudi is away in Prague and does not have a agent any more so can't see how that is possible.

As for the other 2, I agree both are massivly over rated, I can name about 20 strikers in the championship better then hooper, and forest is a gimp and a poor mans temps!

Drylaw Hearts

Rudi is away in Prague and does not have a agent any more so can't see how that is possible.

Maybe he's using morse code.

Or maybe even a telephone.

Is that a serious question??

Think it must be as Celtic knocked back 5 mill for Hooper from SOuthampton and Spurs are linked with a 7, yes seven, million bid for Forest

If Rangers are knocking back 7m for Jelavic, surely Celtic would want just as much, if not more for Hooper? Not sure of their records but hasn't Hooper scored more goals?

Walter Bishop

If Rangers are knocking back 7m for Jelavic, surely Celtic would want just as much, if not more for Hooper? Not sure of their records but hasn't Hooper scored more goals?

I read on twitter it was ?5 million and Piquionne for Jelavic.

I don't actually think Jelavic is as good as everyone seems to think he is.

I doubt Liverpool would want him, as he would never get a game.

I read on twitter it was ?5 million and Piquionne for Jelavic.

not sure, STV news tonight said West Ham had had a bid knocked back. Heard ?7m mentioned but wasn't paying enough attention to hear the exact details.

Malcolm Tucker

GREAT STORY HERMANO.

I wish I was ITK like you.

:(

GREAT STORY HERMANO.

I wish I was ITK like you.

As do I. Basher caught me out the other day with my 100% accurate Obua 5 year deal scoop.

He washed me away like his daily window grime.

Malcolm Tucker

As do I. Basher caught me out the other day with my 100% accurate Obua 5 year deal scoop.

He washed me away like his daily window grime.

He mopped the floor with you mate.

All we can do now is wait for these 100% real deals to go ahead.

*sigh*

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Well done mate.

Basher really does get trolled an awful lot on here... By the same folk too... Good to see that it doesn't go unnoticed though. :)

Basher really does get trolled an awful lot on here... By the same folk too... Good to see that it doesn't go unnoticed though. :)

Basher v The Clique, not to be missed :thumbsup:

The Old Tolbooth

As for the other 2, I agree both are massivly over rated, I can name about 20 strikers in the championship better then hooper, and forest is a gimp and a poor mans temps!

You need to take yer maroon glasses off if you think that Forrest is a poor mans Temps!

Hooper is a decent striker too, he's just been unfortunate to have landed in a really shite team with little service to him, if he was to move to a decent attacking team he'd score a lot of goals imo and I reckon he's better than Jelavic.

You need to take yer maroon glasses off if you think that Forrest is a poor mans Temps!

Hooper is a decent striker too, he's just been unfortunate to have landed in a really shite team with little service to him, if he was to move to a decent attacking team he'd score a lot of goals imo and I reckon he's better than Jelavic.

Totally agree with you about the comparison between Temps and Forrest but not getting you about Hooper.

Did Hooper not score more goals than Andy Carroll the year Newcastle went up, and that was playing for Scunthorope? Also, I doubt any team in Scotland attacks and creates more chances than sellick.............Hooper would be lucky to get 15 a season for us.

Jelavic is over-rated I think and would be no more than a lower-EPL player.

Celtic won't sell Forest for less than ?8million let alone both.

Apparently Dorrans wants up the road though so he could be involved in a deal potentially.

Forrest is better than Temps.

Sad but true.

Forest has it in him to be better than that traitor mcwanker.

Cant see Celtic letting the two go for a combined ?8m.

This for sure.

Celtic have every chance on winning the league, If I were these Hooper or Forrest I would stay 4 months to collect thier medals.

On Jelavic, I expect him to go in the final hours of the transfer window. Ally has already warned CW to give him time to replace him if he does sell him. IMO Ally knows that Jelavic will be sold and he wont see a penny.

The Old Tolbooth

Totally agree with you about the comparison between Temps and Forrest but not getting you about Hooper.

Did Hooper not score more goals than Andy Carroll the year Newcastle went up, and that was playing for Scunthorope? Also, I doubt any team in Scotland attacks and creates more chances than sellick.............Hooper would be lucky to get 15 a season for us.

Jelavic is over-rated I think and would be no more than a lower-EPL player.

I reckon Hooper needs to play beside a target man, he seems to thrive more playing off someone rather than actually being the lone figure or main man up front as Celtic often play him. I honestly don't think Celtic are anywhere near as creative as they used to be, or should be in such a poor league, and certainly wouldn't fear playing them.

Definitely agree with Jelavic though, vastly over rated and I just don't get it with him.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Speaking of Skacel...has he signed a contract yet? :mellow:

Thought he signed one weeks ago... There was a thread on it, someone was ITK about it.

They are clearly seething as they are not as "In The Know" as they think they are...

Looks like I have upset the clique.....

:pleasing:

Well done mate.

Would be hard to miss... Happens so often! :ninja:

They are clearly seething as they are not as "In The Know" as they think they are...

:Vlad-Stupid:

Malcolm Tucker

I have never once claimed to be 'in the know'. Purely because I am, in fact, not 'in the know'.

And I'm of the opinion that Basher isn't either.

Unless Rangers conduct talks with players in Prague, of course.

I have never once claimed to be 'in the know'. Purely because I am, in fact, not 'in the know'.

And I'm of the opinion that Basher isn't either.

Unless Rangers conduct talks with players in Prague, of course.

:rofl:

Are you trying to tell me that Skacel being in Prague stops anyone from talking to him?

:troll:

i can just picture Ally going to the shops to buy a ?5 international calling card, sitting in his office thinking its a ******* scratch card thumbsup.gif

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I'd rather trust Gosling on anything over Cleaner161 tbh.

Clique chat? :vrface:

I see... I have no idea what Basher's job is but I have to ask this... Do you think that cleaning professionals are fair gamr abuse because of their job? Do they sit higher or lower in your superiority scale than unemployed people or say layabouts living of their parents etc? I am genuinely interested to hear where everyone's class position is in your reckoning and how that translates in to self worth in your eyes. :o

Is this now the standard response to anything? More than one person disagrees with a post do THE CLIQUE ARE GANGING UP. How many people do you all think are in this clique? Mothy your post in the scum thread was way out of line so just take a second and think before you accuse others of ganging up and bullying.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Is this now the standard response to anything? More than one person disagrees with a post do THE CLIQUE ARE GANGING UP. How many people do you all think are in this clique? Mothy your post in the scum thread was way out of line so just take a second and think before you accuse others of ganging up and bullying.

Okay RG, you just carry on slagging people off for their jobs then, I'll just sit back and ignore it. You must have an amazing job yourself, I assume?

And on the topic of basher - as with anyone giving out "exclusives" if it's bad news people will always treat it with a healthy dose of skepticism but if it turns out to be true they'll always be given praise for it. Quite simple.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

And on the topic of basher - as with anyone giving out "exclusives" if it's bad news people will always treat it with a healthy dose of skepticism but if it turns out to be true they'll always be given praise for it. Quite simple.

Does good or bad news warrant belittling a man's employment then? :o

Okay RG, you just carry on slagging people off for their jobs then, I'll just sit back and ignore it. You must have an amazing job yourself, I assume?

Do you know where the OP works, Mothy? Is he a cleaner? You seem to know more than I do.

Malcolm Tucker

I see... I have no idea what Basher's job is but I have to ask this... Do you think that cleaning professionals are fair gamr abuse because of their job? Do they sit higher or lower in your superiority scale than unemployed people or say layabouts living of their parents etc? I am genuinely interested to hear where everyone's class position is in your reckoning and how that translates in to self worth in your eyes. :o

:jjyay:

Do me a favour, Mothy.

Archived