WELL DONE NELLY

Makween

id take macfarlane back in our midfield right now.

Sorry, I must be thinking about a different player!

The one I thought you were talking about looked like an extra from a Tefal advert, ran around like a headless chicken without actually contributing anything and had a pathelogical fear of passing a ball forward! :rolleyes:

Sorry, I must be thinking about a different player!

The one I thought you were talking about looked like an extra from a Tefal advert, ran around like a headless chicken without actually contributing anything and had a pathelogical fear of passing a ball forward! :rolleyes:

Compared to the wealth of talent we have now, huh?

Compared to the wealth of talent we have now, huh?

Not so much a question of talent - more degress of USELESSNESS!

And Nelly is right up there in the USELESS chart! ;)

Yep, as was mentioned previously, I used to despise MacFarlane's ability to always find a team mate with a pass and his steadfast refusal to waste the ball by punting it aimlessly up the park. Hopeless. Michael Stewart has done well to avoid such traits.

:rolleyes:

Guest Dipped Flake

Well done to the OP. Can't believe you managed to hook not one but 2 fish. Some people just can't stop themselves in their rush to slag off anyone that actually tried their Hearts out when playing for us....

Good luck in the final Nelly, anyone with less hair than me is ok in my book

Yep, as was mentioned previously, I used to despise MacFarlane's ability to always find a team mate with a pass and his steadfast refusal to waste the ball by punting it aimlessly up the park. Hopeless. Michael Stewart has done well to avoid such traits.

:rolleyes:

I take it you are referring to MacFarlanes "ability" to tap it right back to the guy that passed him the ball in the first place! :rolleyes:

Neil MacFarlane > Michael Stewart, Kestutis Ivaskevicius, Audrius Ksanavicius..............combined.

I'd rather have 1 unglamorous 100%er than most of the wage thief couldn't care lessers that we have now, chief.

Neil MacFarlane > Michael Stewart, Kestutis Ivaskevicius, Audrius Ksanavicius..............combined.

I'd rather have 1 unglamorous 100%er than most of the wage thief couldn't care lessers that we have now, chief.

Totally agree - just like MacFarlane - Stewart, Ivaskevicius and Ksanavicius are ALL not good enough for HMFC!

However "unglamorous 100%ers" (in other words pish poor footballers with no ability) are NOT the answer!

Not so much a question of talent - more degress of USELESSNESS!

And Nelly is right up there in the USELESS chart! ;)

Yes. Who could forget all the useless things he used to do. Like.....er.......aye.

The People's Chimp
Well done to the OP. Can't believe you managed to hook not one but 2 fish. Some people just can't stop themselves in their rush to slag off anyone that actually tried their Hearts out when playing for us....

Indeed. the rush to have a pop at anyone for anything, but especially any ex player who has the temerity to do something like a) get to a cup final B) go to another club c) slag off the romanov school of management d) simply be an ex player is a pathetic trait and one which leaves me despairing about some of the less enlightened members of the hearts support.

Mmmm..well reasoned arguement MATE!:rolleyes:

There's just no way of arguing reasonably with someone as blinkered and unable or unwilling to see MacFarlane's fantastic talent as you are. GTF HOBO LOL

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Exactly.

I know a few posters are just having a laugh in this thread but I really don't understand the worst player ever to play for us comments (or anything Lambo Jambo writes!)

I'd definitely have him over every player you have listed.

Exactly.

I know a few posters are just having a laugh in this thread but I really don't understand the worst player ever to play for us comments (or anything Lambo Jambo writes!)

I'd definitely have him over every player you have listed.

And where exactly do I state this???:confused:

I think its pretty clear here that Neil MacFarlane is god, one of my favourite players to ever grace a Hearts jersey, and Makween...is it a co-incidence that we have only went down ever since, shamefully offloading the boy from Dunoon??

I think its pretty clear here that Neil MacFarlane is god, one of my favourite players to ever grace a Hearts jersey, and Makween...is it a co-incidence that we have only went down ever since, shamefully offloading the boy from Dunoon??

And what human form does this God take on earth?

This guise of a baldy, headless chicken footballer is confusing would be worshippers!

And what human form does this God take on earth?

This guise of a baldy, headless chicken footballer is confusing would be worshippers!

He is a walking ***** magnet

Archived