WELL DONE NELLY

Makween

_44562555_queenscele203.jpg

Further proof, as if any more was needed, that everything that Neil MacFarlane touches turns to gold.

Queen of the South now in a Scottish Cup final for the first time ever - is it a coincidence that this happens in the same season as they signed Neil MacFarlane? I think not.

I mean, let's consider the evidence here - when we got rid of Neil MacFarlane in January '06, we were second in the league. WHERE ARE WE NOW?

Anyway, let's not get into Vlad hating here. Getting rid of Neil MacFarlane was a ridiculous decision, but that's in the past now. The important thing here is to praise the great man Himself, in all His eternal wisdom, Neil MacFarlane. We love you, Nelly. I hope that everyone on Kickback can share my joy for the man who is, for me, arguably the greatest Hearts player ever.

Show some love xxx <3

JamboGraham

A boy from Argyll heading to the Scottish Cup Final...

Well done Mr MacFarlane!!!!!!

thehibsareintheirbeds

looked like he was about to burst into to tears at the end. delighted for him and mcdonald...and the whole team.

good chance he'll be gracing the uefa cup next year too!

get it up ye fat jimmy.

hearts @ heart

Well done Neil and good luck in the final.

Queen of the South would you imagine.

Well done them.

davemclaren

I liked Neil a lot as a player, Limited ability but did chased everything to overcome that. If only we had that sort of spirit in the team now. :confused:

Further proof, as if any more was needed, that everything that Neil MacFarlane touches turns to gold.

Queen of the South now in a Scottish Cup final for the first time ever - is it a coincidence that this happens in the same season as they signed Neil MacFarlane? I think not.

I mean, let's consider the evidence here - when we got rid of Neil MacFarlane in January '06, we were second in the league. WHERE ARE WE NOW?

Anyway, let's not get into Vlad hating here. Getting rid of Neil MacFarlane was a ridiculous decision, but that's in the past now. The important thing here is to praise the great man Himself, in all His eternal wisdom, Neil MacFarlane. We love you, Nelly. I hope that everyone on Kickback can share my joy for the man who is, for me, arguably the greatest Hearts player ever.

Show some love xxx <3

Killing myself laughing.

There were a lot of QOS stars today, he wasn't one of them. I think one ball forward and that was a speculative kick that went to an Aberdeen player.

Evidence - couldn't get a game for Aberdeen, couldn't get a game for Gretna, where else did he go?

hearts releasing mcfarlane was the right decision - he was not and still is not good enough for Hearts.

Hearts greatest ever player - .... hang on.... I'm getting up off the floor, and argue with that .... i'm speechless.

I hope he gets a winners medal, thoroughly enjoyed the game today.

Shame McFarlane never touched anything in his time at Hearts, maybe that's why we got no gold - or silver when he was around.

Killing myself laughing.

There were a lot of QOS stars today, he wasn't one of them. I think one ball forward and that was a speculative kick that went to an Aberdeen player.

Evidence - couldn't get a game for Aberdeen, couldn't get a game for Gretna, where else did he go?

hearts releasing mcfarlane was the right decision - he was not and still is not good enough for Hearts.

Hearts greatest ever player - .... hang on.... I'm getting up off the floor, and argue with that .... i'm speechless.

I hope he gets a winners medal, thoroughly enjoyed the game today.

Shame McFarlane never touched anything in his time at Hearts, maybe that's why we got no gold - or silver when he was around.

:troll:

Obviously just making ridiculous comments about our all time greats to try and get a reaction. I suspect that you're actually a Hibs fan here to cause trouble. :angry:

Rabbie_Burns
I liked Neil a lot as a player, Limited ability but did chased everything to overcome that. If only we had that sort of spirit in the team now. :confused:

Exactly, gave 100% commitment and passion when playing unlike most of the current batch of huddies...

Well done the Goon fae Dunoon !

My favourite Neil Macfarlane moment was at an ER derby when he had been floored by a rough challenge. He proceeded to stand up and in the process let out a roar of anger as he clenched his hands into fists.

I've posted that on here before but I never get bored of telling it.

Well done Neil. Lets hope you can get your hands on the cup now.

Obviously just making ridiculous comments about our all time greats to try and get a reaction. I suspect that you're actually a Hibs fan here to cause trouble. :angry:

LOL - I think the Hibs fans loved mcFarlane playing for Hearts.

There is no need to be offensive, calling a Hearts supporter a Hibs fan is a sin.

Ridiculous comments :torture::508::4_1_72:

Exactly, gave 100% commitment and passion when playing unlike most of the current batch of huddies...

Well done the Goon fae Dunoon !

Add on more good games than bad.Never ever let us down did Neil.Good solid pro.

Amoruso Lets it Run ...
Will always remember his long range screamer against Partick.

Ha, ha, lol. Can still remember the look on his face now.

The only time he ever played the ball forwards in his Hearts career (all half a yard) and was still in two minds whether to pass it back or score !! :)

I've got a bit of a problem here. I feel that I should be congratulating Nelly and his Queens team after today but I really want to laugh till my eyes pop oot my heed at them red and white cretins. Gimme a minute -

Haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw

Get it right up yiz.

Well done Queens though, the interview with their chairman here is brilliant (contained in the Gordon Chisolm interview) -

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_cups/7341879.stm

What people don't realise is you must have players like Neil and previously Tosh to be any good. Seven players like Neil/Tosh and four like Hartley/Robbo/Cameron would win things. Managers especially the retards at Hearts can't seem to gel 11 players together. You need good players who week in week out put in a shift alongside flair palyers to add an edge.

Look at the English teams last week Portsmouth Cardiff Barnsley and West Brom, not all great players but blended into teams.

What people don't realise is you must have players like Neil and previously Tosh to be any good. Seven players like Neil/Tosh and four like Hartley/Robbo/Cameron would win things. Managers especially the retards at Hearts can't seem to gel 11 players together. You need good players who week in week out put in a shift alongside flair palyers to add an edge.

Look at the English teams last week Portsmouth Cardiff Barnsley and West Brom, not all great players but blended into teams.

You are not trying to say that McFarlane is good enough for any of these sides are you?

LOL - I think the Hibs fans loved mcFarlane playing for Hearts.

There is no need to be offensive, calling a Hearts supporter a Hibs fan is a sin.

Ridiculous comments :torture::508::4_1_72:

You're obviously not a real fan.

The People's Chimp

Some of the Hobo wind up attempts on this thread are shocking. How anyone can criticise neil "man of many nicknames" mcfarlane is beyond me.

Congrats to queens, to nelly the crab, and to jamie mcdonald.

A boy from Argyll heading to the Scottish Cup Final...

Well done Mr MacFarlane!!!!!!

Will he be in the pipe band at half time ?

Only kidding. Good luck to him.

Malcolm Tucker

The fist-clench scream incident was top notch Nellyage.

A true great, congrats to him.

Well done Neilly Mac .This is brilliant for Dunoon.local boy in SC final.Now if he manages to lift the cup maybe they'll get rid of the Highland Mary statue and replace it with one of him.Makween can go there his holidays.;)

blondejamtart

Show some love xxx <3

Sounds like someone had more than just a "semi" yesterday...:whistling:

TyphoonJambo

SCORE,Supplement gives Nelly a 9 outof 10. Makes him M.O.M

I often dream of how awesome a midfield partnership of Nelly Mac and Tommi Gronlund would have been. The opposition would have been cleaning skitters off their shorts after every match.

Not been any where near a telly all week-end, but did Neil get up to his ridiculous always-pass-the-ball-to-someone-in-your-own-team stuff that he used to do with us?

Or has he learned to hoof it up the park and hope for the best?

I often dream of how awesome a midfield partnership of Nelly Mac and Tommi Gronlund would have been. The opposition would have been cleaning skitters off their shorts after every match.

As would most of the Hearts support. :eek:

The Old Tolbooth

Show some love xxx <3

Absolutely brilliant :D

Buffalo Bill

Delighted for Nelly and for Queen of the South.

I watched it last night and it was amazing watching Jimmy Calderwood after the final whistle.

Buffalo Bill

letsmakesomenoise

Show some love xxx <3

Are you actually Neil MacFarlane?

The only ridiculous comments are yours mate!

The next time I see McFarlane actually pass the ball forward will be the FIRST time! :rolleyes:

The only ridiculous comments are yours mate!

The next time I see McFarlane actually pass the ball forward will be the FIRST time! :rolleyes:

I'm not your mate. Gtf Hobo.

Walter Bishop

One of the worst players i have ever seen in a Hearts jersey. Right up there with Eskilsson,Beniusis,Beckford and Berthe!!!

Makween are you Neil Macfarlane?

Nelly Terraces

Fine display of 'crabbing' by El Nellhino on Saturday. Nobody can pass the ball sideways like that man! Proud to have the same name as him, and the same footballing ability. I've more hair though, so bumped there Nellster!

Well done the Queens, funniest thing in years dumping the coddies like that! Marvelous. I love you Calderwood ya fat tube!

Archived