GIRFUY Tangoman

Le Chat

Surely time for a change in management up Pittodrie way. Here's hoping!!

Would be nice not hear the slavering ****e that he spouts!

Well done QOS.

Why would you want JC to leave the sheep-worriers? Personally I think he is doing a splendid job and hope he continues to see out his 3 year contract.;)

During a previous thread on who should be our next manager someone actually suggested we employ this fat, idiotic, tactically clueless, joke. When I scoffed at this, I actually got some abuse in response and told I didn't know about football.

Anyone fancy Calderwood at Tynie now?

Drylaw Hearts

Tangoman is surely on his last legs at Pittodrie ?

If the remaining results are not favourable I fully expect him to leave Aberdeen.

Which probably means more competition for the services of Mark McGhee.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Tangoman is surely on his last legs at Pittodrie ?

If the remaining results are not favourable I fully expect him to leave Aberdeen.

Which probably means more competition for the services of Mark McGhee.

I can't see Aberdeen competing with Septic somehow! :P

Drylaw Hearts
I can't see Aberdeen competing with Septic somehow! :P

Celtic will probably move for Davie Moyes.

Or Tony Mowbray.

Aberdeen is the laughing stock of European football. ;)

Well played to Queen of the South, although they weren't up against much.

john brownlee
Aberdeen got what they deserved today. They are a poor team with a terrible defence and a shocking goalkeeper. Getting to the top six was a fluke and their European run only included one victory. Their decision to give JC a three year deal was one that most of their fans were unhappy with and I would suspect that they will go backwards even further next season.

I have to laugh at their fans who think that they are the 3rd biggest club in Scotland. Queen of the South by all accounts had as many supporters at Hampden today as they did. If Hearts were in the semi final then we would have had at least 25,000 supporters present.

Also, their largest fans website: afc chat, has at present 65 members logged on. We have 838 people viewing at present and we're not even playing today. Kickback would have gone into meltdown if we had just produced the sort of performance that they did today.

I'll admit that we have been shocking this season and have deserved to finish in the bottom six but our potential is much greater than Aberdeen's and always has been.

Another piont I think they have had just as bad a season as us, but with out all the flack that we have taken over the past two seasons

It also shows you how bad the spl has been this season with only one spl team left in the cup and thats the all conquring huns

Archived