Downloading Albums

jambogaza

davemclaren
I am not religious so my self righteousness does not come near to yours.

I follow the rules of the law (if they change, I will follow accordingly) rather than a book you follow.

Anyway, what is the cheapest legal site for downloading old fart music? :confused:

Anyway, what is the cheapest legal site for downloading old fart music? :confused:

Have a look yourself!

.... (as already stated) look at Tesco it may well be the cheapest. ;)

davemclaren
Have a look yourself!

.... (as already stated) look at Tesco it may well be the cheapest. ;)

Thanks. You don't like giving your precious information away either do you? :P

No reason I suppose. :rolleyes:

Its a bit like saying who's a mod and who's not. :rolleyes:

P.S - fair play to Dexter and Ulysses. ;)

davemclaren

So...I try to buy some legal music and I find out it's WMA format and it isn't compatible with my ipod. :cool:

So...I try to buy some legal music and I find out it's WMA format and it isn't compatible with my ipod. :cool:

The Lord works in mysterious ways. :whistling:

Have you tried iTunes; I am 100% sure that would fit your iPod. :cool:

Guest GhostHunter

Disclaimer.

Jambos Kickback in no way, condones or approves of downloading content that contravenes the copyright of the original owners.

We actively suggest that members who download music, do this is a legal manner by using sites such as Itunes, Tesco, HMV etc.

All posts relating to torrent sites etc, are the personal opinion of the member who posted it.

Dexter

:)

davemclaren
Have you tried iTunes; I am 100% sure that would fit your iPod. :cool:

I don't like Apple, even though I have an iPod. :cool:

If you are downloading a full album, do you not think you should pay for it?

You could argue that the prices of online downloads leave the consumer with no choice but to do the illegal thing and steal it. Music companies are blatantly ripping off punters charging the same price for an online download as they do a CD.

CD's have to be manufactured, transported and retailed while downloaded songs incur none of those costs. Do they pass on the saving to the punter? Do they feck! Take all you can until the robbers pass on the benefits.

You could argue that the prices of online downloads leave the consumer with no choice but to do the illegal thing and steal it. Music companies are blatantly ripping off punters charging the same price for an online download as they do a CD.

CD's have to be manufactured, transported and retailed while downloaded songs incur none of those costs. Do they pass on the saving to the punter? Do they feck! Take all you can until the robbers pass on the benefits.

I'm not sure what sort of music you buy bit everything you have just said is untrue with my sort of music. A download copy of an album is usually ?6.99 with a CD copy at about ?9.99 and vinyl copy at about ?11.99.

Archived