Golf Lessons

Corstojohn

Have decided to take up Golf. Having never played before I was wondering if any of you golfers out there could recommend a good place to go for tuititon. Not to bothred about cost. Thanks in advance.

Ray Winstone

Turnhouse.

Dont have to be a member - and it has a nice all grass driving range which the pro will take you on (none of the plastic mat rubbish)

Good luck - and If you are looking for cheap clubs drop me a PM!

Doctor FinnBarr

Make a hole in the grass, with me so far, find a small ball and a big stick, whack small ball with big stick in direction of hole!:4_1_72:

Turnhouse.

Dont have to be a member - and it has a nice all grass driving range which the pro will take you on (none of the plastic mat rubbish)

Good luck - and If you are looking for cheap clubs drop me a PM!

Thanks for that. Only 10 minutes from the house so will give them a phone over the next couple of days. As for your offer I will keep you in mind.

Do not take any lessons straight away.Just find somewhere safe,grab a club and give it a try.You will either love it or hate it and know after an hour or so if it is the sport for you.

Mark_Mywords
Do not take any lessons straight away.Just find somewhere safe,grab a club and give it a try.You will either love it or hate it and know after an hour or so if it is the sport for you.

True Quote ...

"Golf is so popular because it is the best game in the world at which to be bad"

:)

True Quote ...

"Golf is so popular because it is the best game in the world at which to be bad"

:)

So true.:)

Archived