Tough Mudder

indianajones

Won't be doing it myself as I'm not in the country, but got a couple of mate's here who have done them who say they're great fun... apart from the electric cables.

Won't be doing it myself as I'm not in the country, but got a couple of mate's here who have done them who say they're great fun... apart from the electric cables.

The fact they make you go in water before the electricity challenge too. Not looking forward to that one!

Saying that, I very nearly got an early taste of this last weekend. Taking a leak near a fence up in the Highlands. My hand brushes against it and gives me a jolt. Needless to say I immediately changed my aim :lol:

I'm doing it on the Saturday along with about a dozen workmates, should be a right good laugh as long as you don't get hung up on timing yourself.

Looks quality. I might try and get a team sorted as I'm looking for something to train for and can't be bothered with straight forward runs and cycles.

Been thinking about doing this.

Watched an american version of it on youtube u had to do the course as many times as u could in 24hrs!

I

Eight of us doing the one in Cheshire 17th/18th of November. Started training for it two weeks ago. :(

how fit do you really need to be for these things? I would love to do it but probably couldn't cut it unless I started doing a lot of training

Archived