The skin on a chicken & the fat of a pork chop

Craigieboy

Sitting here eating a pork chop. Now, as long as it is fairly well cooked, I like to eat the fat. Also the skin on a chicken. Love it so I do. Nice & crispy.

But I notice that not everyone shares my love of fatty tissue.

Although my brother-in-law commented that my pork chops were mighty fine, he didn't eat the fat. A pure waste by the way, IMO.

Am I alone in my lust of animal skin?

Sitting here eating a pork chop. Now, as long as it is fairly well cooked, I like to eat the fat. Also the skin on a chicken. Love it so I do. Nice & crispy.

Although my brother-in-law commented that my pork chops were mighty fine, he didn't eat the fat. A pure waste by the way, IMO.

heart attack food,it clogs the arteries:evilno:eat the pork and chicken minus the the fat ,and some veg you':cool:ll be fine

Always eat the skin.

Sometimes eat the fat off pork chops or bacon or steak etc, sometimes I don't. Depends on how hungry I am and how much food there is left in the house.

RockyBalboa

Nope, good shout. I eat them all too :)

I reckon although im average build Ill have a heart attack one day though. :rolleyes:

The Old Tolbooth

I have the cheek to wonder why I'm built like the side of a house

I love the fat from pork, steak, and bacon, and also love the skin off chicken.

You canny beat a nice greasy bit fat with juices drippin off yer chin :)

I have it with salad of course :D

RockyBalboa

All they skins are lovely with salad cream John! Sundays tea is decided :)

The Old Tolbooth
All they skins are lovely with salad cream John! Sundays tea is decided :)

Superb, I'll let the missus know that we've been invited to yours for Sunday tea

I've no missed many meal times mate :)

RockyBalboa
Superb, I'll let the missus know that we've been invited to yours for Sunday tea

I've no missed many meal times mate :)

Nice one. Chicken fat peices and salad cream all round :)

Nice one. Chicken fat peices and salad cream all round :)

can i order kebab:rolleyes:..... lots of sauce, dinni really fancy chicken pieces:(

The Old Tolbooth
can i order kebab:rolleyes:..... lots of sauce, dinni really fancy chicken pieces:(

You've taken that too far, thats just unhealthy! :evilno:

RockyBalboa

It's not chicken pieces - it's chicken skin pieces! You can have lots of chilli sauce though!

Eating fat doesn't make you fat, but it does clog your arteries. Eating carbohydrate makes you fat - most people would be a normal weight if they gave up the sweets and the soft drinks.

The Old Tolbooth
Eating fat doesn't make you fat, but it does clog your arteries. Eating carbohydrate makes you fat - most people would be a normal weight if they gave up the sweets and the soft drinks.

I hardly eat any sweets and drink very little soft drinks apart from diluting orange, I really should be the same size as KennyM, who's built like the gable end of a crisp! :D

It's not chicken pieces - it's chicken skin pieces! You can have lots of chilli sauce though!

Cool, looking forward to it;)

I love the sweet fat you get on a pork chop.

A couple of pork chops, loads of chips, bread and butter and a bit of HP sauce is a great meal. With a mug of tea.

Ray Winstone

A couple of pork chops, loads of chips, bread and butter and a bit of HP sauce is a great meal. With a mug of tea.

Cant stand drinking tea with meals - never made sense to me.

As for the fat on meat - Dont really enjoy that skin on chicken or fat on pork - but could not have a nice Sirloin steak with a bit of fat on it!

Cant stand drinking tea with meals - never made sense to me.

As for the fat on meat - Dont really enjoy that skin on chicken or fat on pork - but could not have a nice Sirloin steak with a bit of fat on it!

That's girly talk. There are certain meals where tea is essential.

The Old Tolbooth

How barry does that sound???

Although I'd do 4 pork chops instead of 2, and replace the tea with either a bottle of beer or a water.

HP sauce on pork chops is an absolute must, and the load of chips with bread and butter makes me almost wanna go and bloody cook!

Archived