Favourite youtube videos.

Dirk Diggler

PMSL . How true.

Does anyone have the link to the clip about a dummy in a room that various people then tried to attack - in various degrees of catastrophic failure. It was posted the last time we had this thread and was the funniest of the lot.

That 1st one should bee done for child cruelty,but it was funny :)

It was definately child abuse. I didn't even find it funny and I am one sick barsteward. :mad:

chester copperpot

Just lying on the bed browsing KB when I went into this thread and watched the above clip. Have just had dogs abuse from the wife for me waking her up with me crying with laughter at that clip. I genuinely cried with laughter watching that.

Just lying on the bed browsing KB when I went into this thread and watched the above clip. Have just had dogs abuse from the wife for me waking her up with me crying with laughter at that clip. I genuinely cried with laughter watching that.

I saw that a couple of years ago & I literally ****ed myself watching it over & over again.

And I have just done the same again.

****ing brilliant!

chester copperpot
I saw that a couple of years ago & I literally ****ed myself watching it over & over again.

And I have just done the same again.

****ing brilliant!

I rarely laugh out loud at things these days, but that had me screaming with laughter. His reactions to the high pitched voice was just classic. What makes it even funnier is the fact that I've no idea what they're talking about, but you just know he's trying so hard not to laugh, which is making him worse.

RockyBalboa
I rarely laugh out loud at things these days, but that had me screaming with laughter. His reactions to the high pitched voice was just classic. What makes it even funnier is the fact that I've no idea what they're talking about, but you just know he's trying so hard not to laugh, which is making him worse.

Thats honestly the funniest thing I have ever seen. When I showed the other half I got called a weirdo that laughs at anything haha! Birds have nae since of humor like :cool:

RockyBalboa
Anybody else think the first clip is just shan?

Not shan, not funny. Just concerened the guy was ok. :o

Not shan, not funny. Just concerened the guy was ok. :o

Talking about the first one on the thread, with the kid and the computer screen.

RockyBalboa
Talking about the first one on the thread, with the kid and the computer screen.

Ah, na that was funny :)

I know everyones probably seen it a million times before, but this one cracks me up every time i see it.

What grounds that mate? Bordeaux? Impressive.

Loving the Salitaires.

De Kuip - Feyenoord.

I'm in there some where.

chester copperpot

Just watched this clip on my iPod, and just had to share it with you's. One for Buffalo Bill.

watch?v=1lCzIMacsEs

Absolutely loved these guys when I was younger.

chester copperpot

Im in a listening and watching music mode today, so here's another one of my favourite vid's.

watch?v=YQWszrZHBPI

• 4 weeks later...

Archived