Ukio bankas (merged)

goggs44

Jam Tarts 1874

Yes he has opened his first branch in Edinburgh een.

Great stuff, even more egg on faces for all those who suggested that Romanov's bank was dodgy etc. I will be going along as soon as I can to open a savings account.

All hail King Vlad!

"The opening also appears to have surprised council and business leaders.

Graham Birse, director of policy and communications at Edinburgh Chamber of Commerce, said: ?It is certainly low-key. We look forward to engaging with the bank in terms of what potential there might be in eastern Europe for Scottish businesses.?

Councillor Tom Buchanan, the city?s economic development leader, said: ?We welcome new foreign investment to the city.?

PARASITES, THE LOT OF THEM.

Great stuff, even more egg on faces for all those who suggested that Romanov's bank was dodgy etc. I will be going along as soon as I can to open a savings account.

All hail King Vlad!

the timing of this announcement is very interesting indeed

All hail King Vlad!

Always thought that if Ukio does offer some good saving accounts all Jambos should save what they can in to the account. Then, when Vlad pull a 'mad Vlad' stunt we can collectively withdraw all the cash at the same time in protest.

That said, I think we need some high rolling Jambos to make this work.

Fxxx the SPFL

GREAT STUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUFF I will be going along tomorrow with my fake ID to open up an account.:whistling:

fabienleclerq

"The company is not directly linked to the Hearts owner?s Ukio Bankas Investment Group (UBIG), but Mr Romanov is the largest shareholder in both."

Am i being daft Ukio's Bankas isn't linked to Ukio's Bankas?

Jam Tarts 1874

Always thought that if Ukio does offer some good saving accounts all Jambos should save what they can in to the account. Then, when Vlad pull a 'mad Vlad' stunt we can collectively withdraw all the cash at the same time in protest.

That said, I think we need some high rolling Jambos to make this work.

I think their new website is having problems dealing with traffic right now, I would be very interested to see what they have on offer. Not that I am an "high-roller", but I would like to support a bank that did not get the UK into severve financial difficulties.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

HA HA HA HA HA HA

He has opened this bank just to stick the fist of Gorgie right up the Monkey's Jacksie :lol:

What a man....mutley-pmsl.gif

mahgrassyshoes

:interesting:

I was in the camp of the whole not selling thing not being a ploy, but this could be a bit of a game-changer.

GREAT STUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUFF I will be going along tomorrow with my fake ID to open up an account.:whistling:

dont waster your time mate they have a house rule that you must be over 5 foot to open an account :whistling:

Francis Albert

"The company is not directly linked to the Hearts owner?s Ukio Bankas Investment Group (UBIG), but Mr Romanov is the largest shareholder in both."

Ukio Bankas and Ukio Bankas Investment Group are separate legal entities with some common shareholders, notably Vlad.

Very interesting to see it's been opened, especially the timing of it.

Anyone else get the feeling Oor Vlad's up to something?

dont waster your time mate they have a house rule that you must be over 5 foot to open an account :whistling:

That is Blackie screwed then.

all the West End Hearts acoounts will be getting moved to Uncle Vlad's lovely bank ASAP :thumbsup:

I hope the Federation clubs do the same :whistling:

fabienleclerq

Ukio Bankas and Ukio Bankas Investment Group are separate legal entities with some common shareholders, notably Vlad.

Cheers. :thumbsup:

The only direct link is that UBIG own over 8% of the shares in Ukio. 2 mins on the Ukio website shows this info. Monkeys can't use computers very well, can they.

And I'm sure Ukio, at least did own a % of UBIG shares.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Very interesting to see it's been opened, especially the timing of it.

Anyone else get the feeling Oor Vlad's up to something?

It would be useful to have a UK based bank for processing wages I reckon...

It would be useful to have a UK based bank for processing wages I reckon...

Yeah I suppose.

I wasn't for one second suggesting that it is anything bad like, if that's how it came across.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Yeah I suppose.

I wasn't for one second suggesting that it is anything bad like, if that's how it came across.

No, I agree with you 100% mate, something does seem to be brewing just now. :thumbsup:

Don't have a clue about whether or not this UK based bank will be used for Hearts' financial dealings or if it will have any effect on promptness of pay but surely it helps to have a branch of a Lithuanian bank in the same city as a club who relies on money transferred from Lithuania to pay wages.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

The man plays the organ like a pro and those media monkeys just dance and dance and dance. :lol:

Cannie pay the wages one day and then opens a fecking bank the next.

3600915845.jpg

:lol::lol:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Cannie pay the wages one day and then opens a fecking bank the next.

3600915845.jpg

:lol::lol:

Forced in to opening a bank that he cannot afford to open by the threat of SPL sanctions and pressure from the PFA... :sweat:

Walter Bishop

Vlad announces possible U turn on selling up at HMFC on the same day his bank announce they are opening for the 1st time in Edinburgh. :interesting:

Fxxx the SPFL

I'm five foot five and half in my high heels and the wife says every half counts.:thumbsup:

PS when transferring funds from West End Hearts remember you need at least ?10 to open an account :whistling:

Has anyone opened an account yet...?

Going to transfer my savings and current account over this week.

I'd imagine many on here will proclaim that they will be switching their accounts with immediate effect. Probably the same folk who voice their intention to erect a statue of Vladimir.

Back in the real world, away from the 'if i pretend to love romanov so much on tinterweb it'll gain me some JKB kudos with the other romanov lovers' world - i suspect very few will be stupid enough to bank with Ukio.

When their dominace is such that branches are being opened in and around West Lothian, i may consider signing up :whistling:

Drylaw Hearts

I'm going to stick with the bank I've been with for 20 odd years.

I see no point in changing now only to change back when the branch closes in a couple of years.

:)

Glamorgan Jambo

Anyone know which bank is doing the clearing for Ukio? That seemed to be a sticking point a few years back.

I see no point in changing now only to change back when the branch closes in a couple of years.

Exactly this. I can see no reason whatsoever why anyone would all of a sudden jump to make the switch to Ukio.

Nobody in their right mind would. But there will still be a few itching to proclaim that they will.....

i suspect very few will be stupid enough to bank with Ukio.

Why would it be more "stupid" to bank with Ukio, than any other bank?

ToadKiller Dog

I doubt it will be a personal account type bank for local edinburgh folk ,though i could be wrong .

Will it not be more for lithuanians in the UK and for business investment between the two areas ? .

jay-bowler-cup.jpg

Give me three good reasons why it would be a good idea?

In fact, give me ONE good reason why i'd possibly want to consider switching to Ukio?

In fact, give me ONE good reason why i'd possibly want to consider switching to Ukio?

Give me one good reason to bank with a UK bank?

Because they have not been baled out by us the UK taxpayers for investing our hard earned money in flights of fancy.

Certainly will open up a wee savings account for my boys as a thank you to King Vlad.

Drylaw Hearts

I suspect accessing cash from ATM's won't be as easy as it its with the majority of other banks.

Give me one good reason to bank with a UK bank?

Touche.

Perhaps the best solution is under the matress in that respect.

I've still more faith in RBS than I have in Ukio though.

Archived