Todays goals from SSN

Daz1874

I dont think Zal touches him. Dive for me.

Looks there was another defender in the 6 yard box running towards goal & the keeper, should have been a yellow card.

scots civil war

top goals made it a good advert for us today

hilarious fifth,******* brilliant timing from ian

...was right behind the zaliukas moment today ...total dive from that rat

Couldn't tell if Zal fouled him or not.

Even if there is another defender or not - it's still be a goalscoring op

Watch it again and McGowan has lost the ball before the "foul". It runs to the right away from him right into Kello's arms, therefore, he wasn't in control of the ball and, therefore, it isn't a CLEAR GOAL-SCORING opportunity.

Couldn't tell if Zal fouled him or not.

Even if there is another defender or not - it's still be a goalscoring op

Yeah hard to see, need to see it from another angle.

Problem Officer?

I didn't notice Black's dummy from N so I thought it was just Suso that had taken the piss out of them with his showboat. :rofl:

:glorious:

On a side note their 1st was a great pen. Even Kello who guessed right was nowhere near to it. Hopefully we'll start trying the foot-through-it syle. :)

5 great goals.

Couldn't remember how good Skacels 1st was, but that was fantastic. One of the best he's scored for Hearts.

And Sutton should take penalties (yes, I know that wasn't a pen) he can certainly hit a ball from 12 yards!

Malinga the Swinga

Never a penalty, guy dives, but as usual, ref cannot wait to send off Zal. Thanks goodness for rudi

These highlights don't really clear up pen for me, although at game I didn't think there was anything in it. I did however think it was a blatant shove by Skacel for his first, whereas the highlights indicate there's nothing to it - dif. angles I suppose. Black's free kick was genius - knew they'd charge out and then back off so got them on the back foot, was actually really clever and made them look like right plums!

Thanks so much for the video

Your welcome, I'll get the BBC ones up soon as they are available thumbsup.gif

And Sutton should take penalties (yes, I know that wasn't a pen) he can certainly hit a ball from 12 yards!

that's what I was thinking. what a blast! :)

Thunderstruck

Skacel should shoot more often

He had the ball over at Sect A after the 4th and there were shouts of "shoot".

Not a pen. Not a red card, ref was desperate to send a hearts player off.

Thankfully we got the result we deserved.

When u compare Stack staying on pitch at derby to that sending off it just doesn't add up. I'd have reversed them both but would surely at least have to have the same outcome.

That wee nob McGowan was well offside leading up to the penalty. Then took a dive. Ref and Wheatfield linesman had a mare the day. Useless feckers.

The indirect free kick is fairly clever...by pretending to take it and them having to backtrack put them on the backfoot so they couldnt get near to closing it down....an all round great performance today.

St Midden second goal quite good, don't see many headers going in from 18 yard line.

I can comfortably say that cos they got humped.

Loved Blackies dummy for the 5th and then waving them back :lol:

scottish_chicP

St Midden second goal quite good, don't see many headers going in from 18 yard line.

I can comfortably say that cos they got humped.

Loved Blackies dummy for the 5th and then waving them back :lol:

Didn't notice that the first time I watched it, brilliant Blackie laugh.gif

The indirect free kick is fairly clever...by pretending to take it and them having to backtrack put them on the backfoot so they couldnt get near to closing it down....an all round great performance today.

Well spotted Teato, a good point I originally thought he was just taking the peesh :lol:

Son Of Anarchy

That was really clever from Blackie :thumbsup: His dummy sent them backwards giving room.Lovely stuff Blackie and great goals all round!

boy_in_maroon

As I said at the game, and now watching it over again. How Rudi manages to keep his balance for his 3rd is phenominal.

Rudi :wub:

As I said at the game, and now watching it over again. How Rudi manages to keep his balance for his 3rd is phenominal.

Rudi :wub:

maybe it's my old eyes but did his second take a (favourable) deflection ?

Yours in 'who really cares ?'

TW

i wish jj was my dad

The penalty decision still looks inconclusive to me but McGowan doesn't seem to be in control of the ball so even if it is a foul I can't see how its a red card. Unless of course the offender happens to be Lithuanian.

Drylaw Hearts

What a performance and 5 very well taken goals.

As for the sending off....

Zals lack of protests make me think he did catch the guy.

What a performance and 5 very well taken goals.

As for the sending off....

Zals lack of protests make me think he did catch the guy.

Or realisation that he is wasting his time.

Thunderstruck

maybe it's my old eyes but did his second take a (favourable) deflection ?

Yours in 'who really cares ?'

TW

From the Gorgie Stand, directly behind the shot, it looked like it clipped the leg of a defender which took it closer to post. Very marginal and I doubt the keeper was getting there anyway.

ToadKiller Dog

Or realisation that he is wasting his time.

This ,the ref had decided it was a red straight away ,no thought no consultation ,he was struggling to pull out the red card as he ran into the box .

Dont think was a red ,Mcgowan had lost/no control , kello was getting the ball ,Barr was last man .Think there was contact but not a red card .

We should try our luck an appeal ,does the compliance officer look at things like this or does he just punish players ? .

need to see the pen from other angles and in better quality to decide if a) it's a foul and B) their striker was in control of the ball. i'll reserve judgement till then.

as for rudi, i cant say enough good things about that man.

Archived