Kello swing on the bar

Happy Hearts

Can you no get booked for swinging on the bar? I got sent off in a school match for doing it!!!

You have answered your own fekin question or are you making up bull to look like the man?????? :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

I think it is getting old. However, wasn't it the OP that put up that incredibly dull 50 cent is a Jambo stuff on more than one occasion? If so, no sympathy with him. thumbsup.gif

20,000 + views of the 50c is a Jambo video. Assume you are too old to know who he is?

20,000 + views of the 50c is a Jambo video. Assume you are too old to know who he is?

:laugh:

Touchy, eh? :rofl:

It was shite, complete shite.

A number of posts remind me that this forum doesnt have an age policy and even our younger fans have computers these days. I need to remember that.

Aye, sing songs and create an atmosphere, but getting someone to swing on the bar?

So we need to be old enough to think 'Kello swing on the bar' isn't amusing, but young enough to know who 50 cent is.

Do you have an age group in mind?

:laugh:

Touchy, eh? :rofl:

It was shite, complete shite.

Not in the slightest, although I am jealous of your ability to find it so humorous, yet turn so aggressive in the following paragraph.

Narcissism is a psychological condition defined as a total obsession with self, to the exclusion of almost all other interaction with people. Narcissism is often characterized by a lack of empathy for others, an immature sense of humor, sadistic or destructive tendencies towards other people, and a compulsion to satisfy personal needs without regard for others. People suffering from narcissism can be extremely introverted in social situations, tending to avoid deep friendships or commitments to career or family.

Hope this helps.

So we need to be old enough to think 'Kello swing on the bar' isn't amusing, but young enough to know who 50 cent is.

Do you have an age group in mind?

18 to 50? Happy for everyones thoughts as just a guess?

Speech patterns of Yoda you have.

Had a bit of a chuckle at this - quick witted! Can't believe someone is complaining about the fans singing - especially given we get stick for not singing much at home matches, and yesterday was one of the best atmospheres of the season at Tynie. Its light hearted and I'm pretty sure Marian doesn't mind. Its not like its being sung when we're drawing or the game's still in the balance. I also would be amazed if even these clowns reffing our games actually booked him for it.

Comparing it to jumping on your desk in an office :facepalm:

Not in the slightest, although I am jealous of your ability to find it so humorous, yet turn so aggressive in the following paragraph.

Narcissism is a psychological condition defined as a total obsession with self, to the exclusion of almost all other interaction with people. Narcissism is often characterized by a lack of empathy for others, an immature sense of humor, sadistic or destructive tendencies towards other people, and a compulsion to satisfy personal needs without regard for others. People suffering from narcissism can be extremely introverted in social situations, tending to avoid deep friendships or commitments to career or family.

Hope this helps.

Aye, okay! :rofl:

Poor lad thinks that was "aggressive". :(

Aye, okay! :rofl:

Poor lad thinks that was "aggressive". :(

Keep on laughing wee man, best cure for Narcissism I am led to believe.

I actually thought it was worse than complete shite.

About as shite as your Hearts bed spread that you have had for the last 30 years (and your patter)

Drylaw Hearts

About as shite as your Hearts bed spread that you have had for the last 30 years (and your patter)

But I don't have a Hearts bed spread :(

Most the stadium joined in at one point yesterday....

Every week a post on here moaning about a new song, atmosphere was great an kello swung the bar when we scored no 5 :smug:

Just read thru alot of this post, Happy hearts really is a moody shit, not getting any at home, nap

ToadKiller Dog

I actually thought it was worse than complete shite.

To be fair DH as kickbacks leading Grumpy old man you would have a a large list pf things that are worse than complete shite.

But i agree on this one .

Just read thru alot of this post, Happy hearts really is a moody shit, not getting any at home, nap

Getting too much, lack of sleep makes me grumpy. As a 26 years old from Leith, assume you don't have much luck in that department son?

Who'd have thought a fairly on the money OP would lead to Happy losing his marbles?

Outstanding scenes. These must be some of the most rubbish put downs the internet has ever seen.

Keep on laughing wee man, best cure for Narcissism I am led to believe.

Happy, please, sex me.

Yours,

An old, wee, narcissistic man. :(

Drylaw Hearts

You do. You also have matching curtains and a wee Hearts lampshade. Don't try and deny it.

I really don't.

Guest Tony Benn

Let's not be obtuse, Simon Says. A one-off chant that's been flogged to death cannot be compared to our club's main song. I can't get enough of the Hearts song.

It's only really still funny if you're one of those oi-oi banter lad types who goes to the 'footy' and thinks Soccer AM is amazing. A weird mixture of that lad off the WKD adverts and those Sky Sports fans that would sit on those Ford Fiestas head to toe in club gear.

It's really embarrassing. I enjoyed the win regardless but we're all seriously deluded as to how good/funny we are as fans sometimes. Trying to paint anyone who criticises as miserable or whatever is just dodging the problem.

The chant's just not that funny any longer. I fail to see how you can get so defensive over a valid criticism.

No he isn't. At Easter Road when the fans started singing it he gave a cheeky smile to the fans and indicated he cant do it at the moment. Yes the joke is getting old but Kello seems to have a laugh with the fans singing it.

Dont know if "Kello, show us your arse" quite works either.

Pretty sure we used to chant "Willie, Willie, show us your arse" at Willie Johnston when he was with us.

I think he'd maybe been sent off for that sometime.

And someimes he obliged ?

Am a meringue ?

Happy, please, sex me.

Yours,

An old, wee, narcissistic man. :(

As a narcissist you will be excessively preoccupied with issues of personal adequacy. So assume you look after the sex department yourself? Have you tried Red Tube?

Let's not be obtuse, Simon Says. A one-off chant that's been flogged to death cannot be compared to our club's main song. I can't get enough of the Hearts song.

It's only really funny if you're one of those oi-oi banter lad types who goes to the 'footy' and thinks Soccer AM is amazing. A weird mixture of that lad off the WKD adverts and those Sky Sports fans that would sit on those Ford Fiestas head to toe in club gear.

It's really embarrassing. I enjoyed the win regardless but we're all seriously deluded as to how good/funny we are as fans. Trying to paint anyone who criticises as miserable or whatever is just dodging the problem.

Maybe we should have a flag display Tony :greggy: Thats what good supporters do according to you right?

I really don't.

He does. I have a picture. Well I used to have a picture, but I lost it. Otherwise I would have posted it.

As a narcissist you will be excessively preoccupied with issues of personal adequacy. So assume you look after the sex department yourself? Have you tried Red Tube?

..but...but...but...I want you, Happy. :(

Having said that, you're not very Happy, are you, Happy?

Come on, embrace me......boy_hug.gifgirl_hug.gif

..but...but...but...I want you, Happy. :(

Having said that, you're not very Happy, are you, Happy?

Come on, embrace me......boy_hug.gifgirl_hug.gif

Looking at the amount of posts you make on here, I think you could do with something else to occupy you.

It's crowd banter FFS! The crowd love it (most of us do anyway unlike some twats on here) and Kello loves it too. If he didn't I'm sure he'd completely blank us when we sing it. Either way, I LOVE MARIAN KELLO.

Getting too much, lack of sleep makes me grumpy. As a 26 years old from Leith, assume you don't have much luck in that department son?

:lies:

The 50 Cent video was definitely shite.

If you're looking for songs that aren't funny anymore then "Big stand, wee stand" easily beats "Kello, swing on the bar".

Creepy Lurker

At my work on Friday, I was asked to sing a song in front of twelve fourteen year olds.

I did it 'cause I'm sound like that, and I expect Kello to be the same. angry.gif

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

This thread is tragic :vrface:.

The song is only a bit of light-hearted humour. Looks to me like Kello doesn't mind and he just likes having a bit of a laugh with the fans at that point.

Archived