Kello swing on the bar

Happy Hearts

Please stop.

The first time, funny and then the second time fair enough. But every game people singing him to swing on the bar is tedious.

Imagine if someone came into your work and sang for you to jump on your desk. Might do it once for a laugh. Imagine every day that same person singing for you to jump on your desk when you were trying to work and then booing when you didnt?

Scott_HMFC1874

It'd be hilarious always to boo a co-worker for not jumping on his desk.

Cheer up buddy, we won!

Please stop.

The first time, funny and then the second time fair enough. But every game people singing him to swing on the bar is tedious.

Imagine if someone came into your work and sang for you to jump on your desk. Might do it once for a laugh. Imagine every day that same person singing for you to jump on your desk when you were trying to work and then booing when you didnt?

Lightin up!

:stare:

Problem Officer?

I know guys, please give it a break. The lad is trying to concentrate on the game.

Agreed, he's clearly been told not to by Sergio etc.

He done it when we scored the fifth, though. :jjyay:

Please stop.

You must be a great laugh on a night out! mmtaxi.jpg

We won 5-2 and this is what you do when you first get home....?

I apologise for having a voice.

Brilliant game today, but lets just give this a rest.

I can't take this thread seriously. It is hilarious when it is sung and even Kello loves it !

Its not hilarious and Kello looks uncomfortable with it

I know guys, please give it a break. The lad is trying to concentrate on the game.

Exactly.

I hope thats the end of it.

Can you no get booked for swinging on the bar? I got sent off in a school match for doing it!!!

Only because by being able to reach the bar they realised you were actually 23. :teehee:

Ribery's Face

I can't take this thread seriously. It is hilarious when it is sung and even Kello loves it !

Buts its not really that funny is it?

Its hilarious, if you find disney channel hilarious.

Paulie Walnut

Please stop.

Bore off

Lighten up you sound like a bunch of old duffers! If we can't smile and have a laugh about something then it would only be doom although some people seem I enjoy doom. So I say how about stop all the doom it too is getting tedious and worn out???

If kelllo doesn't want to do it then he won't but he claps the crowd when they sing it so what's the problem

Guest Tony Benn

Don't hide behind the "I'm the life of the party and you're all boring and old ROFL" patter.

In any other social situation, you'd get ripped for trotting out the same tired joke week after week. Knock it on the head and come up with something else and people will join in.

Can I suggest some new chants for the next home game? "Kello, Kello, don't swing on the bar, you might pull a muscle in your shoulder and reduce your transfer fee" and "Paulo, Paulo, don't give us a wave, please concentrate on the match, thanks, cheers, speak to you in a bit"

Don't hide behind the "I'm the life of the party and you're all boring and old ROFL" patter.

In any other social situation, you'd get ripped for trotting out the same tired joke week after week. Knock it on the head and come up with something else and people will join in.

Post of the evening.

If that's how he feels then he shouldn't swing the bar...

Tbh mate I sit in the gorgie stand so I don't sing it anyway so I'm hiding behind nothing apart from the fact that I don't moan about pointless stuff. People are enjoying themselves shame on them!

When we sing "Kello, Kello, gies a wave", he will wave.

When we sing "kello, Kello, swing the bar", he swings the bar.

Next time Celtic are in town, can we start a "Kello, Kello, punch the ginge", sit back and see what happens?

Jesus h christ. Fans sing to a player to show their love and respect. Yes its stupid. Yes it may be inane. However it reminds guys on the pitch we are on their side. Kello was laughing and waved several times. It is causing atmosphere. A good atmosphere. Lighten up for fecks sake. And Kello...keep swinging on that bar, we love you!

Guest C00l K1d

Aye we should stop singing songs to Rudi aswell because that lengthy period where he's giving the fans a wave he could be concentrating on the game

:dry:

Should we stop singing The Hearts Song too. That must have been sung to death now?

In fairness I don't think "Kello, Kello, run to the penalty spot and back" has quite the same ring to it.

Ricardo Quaresma

Only because by being able to reach the bar they realised you were actually 23. :teehee:

When we sing "Kello, Kello, gies a wave", he will wave.

When we sing "kello, Kello, swing the bar", he swings the bar.

Next time Celtic are in town, can we start a "Kello, Kello, punch the ginge", sit back and see what happens?

Should we stop singing The Hearts Song too. That must have been sung to death now?

:lol:

A number of posts remind me that this forum doesnt have an age policy and even our younger fans have computers these days. I need to remember that.

Aye, sing songs and create an atmosphere, but getting someone to swing on the bar?

A number of posts remind me that this forum doesnt have an age policy and even our younger fans have computers these days. I need to remember that.

Aye, sing songs and create an atmosphere, but getting someone to swing on the bar?

I actually glad he didn't because that referee would have probably booked him. I remember Pointon getting sent off for kicking the post.

However, I still think you should lighten up.

I agree that it wa funny when banksy did it. Nearly as funny when Kello did it. Now it's just getting cringey. Section G sang it about 8 times yesterday, sounded desperate

AllyjamboDerbyshire

I just worry that when Barr does a Zal, ie scores an og or gives away a penalty, Kello mistakes it for 'Kello swing for the....'

Appologies to those without a sense of humour :whistling:

And those with one too :yucky:

I think this is one way that our fans our showng our appreciation for Kello.

They're trying to have fun with him and he seems to enjoy being included in that.

When speaking about the club, Marian has stated that he's enjoying being here - that banter will be one of the many reasons he feels good about being at our club.

I think it is getting old. However, wasn't it the OP that put up that incredibly dull 50 cent is a Jambo stuff on more than one occasion? If so, no sympathy with him. thumbsup.gif

jamboinglasgow

No he isn't. At Easter Road when the fans started singing it he gave a cheeky smile to the fans and indicated he cant do it at the moment. Yes the joke is getting old but Kello seems to have a laugh with the fans singing it.

Dont know if "Kello, show us your arse" quite works either.

john brownlee

No different to singing "Henry gies us a wave" imo

only differnce it was usally smellic supporters doing the singing

Archived