Rangers Scarfs Last Night ??? Bigots !!

Mr Quagmire

Guest Tynie Bubbles
As far as I am aware Dog isn't a delicacy in Japan, although Walter Kidd may know better and I am happy to stand corrected.

My point is that if it isn't a Japanese delicacy then the effect of naming Nakamura would be the same as mentioning McGeady, for example, or McDonald.

That is what irked me. If it is wrong why would the Japanese be synonymous with eating dogs? Is it because they stay in the same global location, more or less, as the other nations mentioned? Yeah, they all look the same don't they?:sad:

McGeady ate McDonald's ;)

(apostrophe inserted for comedy effect)

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stewart MacD
Nakamura ate my dog.

Has he suddenly become Korean? Racism's one thing, but calling a Japanese Korean (and vice versa) wouldn't be advisable in a bar in either country.

Did the sporting fans not have a sign up with the words "barry ferguson ate my pet rat"?

Barry Ferguson is a Pet Rat

Stewart MacD
Aiden McGeadie's Great-Great-Granny (on his mother's side) Ate My Tattie.

I've heard it called many things, but a "tattie"? :)

Colonel Kurtz
Aiden McGeadie's Great-Great-Granny (on his mother's side) Ate My Tattie.

Did she go the Rob Roy dancing ,there used to be a wee bird who was a dead ringer for him.,think she came from Dinmont Drive.

Tims, comes from the Tim Malloys , a gang from Glasgow . Nothing wrong in using the term tim IMO !

TIM is a mobile communications company based in Italy. The huns scarves are therefore clearly incorrect as Italy is indeed in Europe. This simply highlights the low intelligence quotient associated with the common hun as a result of their ongoing social depravation.

http://www.tim.it/consumer/homepage.do

Broxburn Jambo
Celtic refer to themselves as Tims so tbh it isn't a sectarian comment.

Tims = Tim Malloys = The Bhoys

What I found objectionable was the racist banner refering to Nakamura and dogs.

The dog didn't like it either!!!!

what a pile of bollocks you have opened up with such a ridiculously flawed and naive opening post.bigots? what a load of old testicles

the word tim derives from tim malloy(bhoy),slang you fool

if you dont like the centuries old strife then i suggest you emigrate to ,coz its never gonna end

Well said.

Same old after nearly every OF game on here,people offended by more often than not,there own ignorance.

Well said.

Same old after nearly every OF game on here,people offended by more often than not,there own ignorance.

It's just nobody's trying to score points by trying to have a dig at the OF and the SFA,all this thread has done is show who the small minded "we hate the OF and the SFA for no reason other than posters reply to my stupid post" twonks are.

What exactly is stupid about it?

The OP was making a valid point.

What IS being done about Rangers sectarian supporters ??

Jamie

Celtic fans have been known to refer to themselves as Tims. I would've though that was common knowledge, obviously not.

Celtic fans have been known to refer to themselves as Tims. I would've though that was common knowledge, obviously not.

It is ,see post above yours.

Archived