Rangers Scarfs Last Night ??? Bigots !!

Mr Quagmire

Mr Quagmire

Did anyone see them ??

They were proper made up scarfs, not home made.

The scarfs read "There's No Tim's in Europe"

Aye Rangers and the SFA are doing a great job kicking Bigotry out of Scottish Football.

Just imagine it was Hearts Fans with those scarfs, what would the Hun and the Daily Rangers headlines be i wonder ? :rolleyes:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
maroonlegions

and they sung sectarian songs last night AGAIN and nothing is mentioned or done about it , thought UEFA were going to roger them for it,mmmm.:confused::evilno:

Commander Harris
Did anyone see them ??

Aye Rangers and the SFA are doing a great job kicking Bigotry out of Scottish Football.

Just imagine it was Hearts Fans with those scarfs, what would the Hun and the Daily Rangers headlines be i wonder ? :rolleyes:

a disgrace :mad:

that superfluous apostrophe in plurals really does my head in! :mad:

Rangers should be chucked out of Europe for their supporters' poor punctuation.

Jamie_the_Jambo
Dry your eyes. What a stupid, pointless post.

What exactly is stupid about it?

The OP was making a valid point.

What IS being done about Rangers sectarian supporters ??

Jamie

Did anyone see them ??

What the feck's bigoted about that FFS,and yes the SFA and Rangers are doing well trying to kick bigotry out of Scottish football,unfortunatly it rears it's ugly head in away games as it did with us, the last time we were in Europe.

Walter Kidd
What exactly is stupid about it?

The OP was making a valid point.

What IS being done about Rangers sectarian supporters ??

Jamie

Where do you want me to start. A scarf is not sectarian. A Tim is not sectarian.

What are Hearts doing about their sectarian supporters? What are Celtic doing about their supporters who glorify in the IRA's massacres? What are Hibs doing about their sectarian supporters?

It's a load of ****ing bollocks mate.

If a scarf upsets you so much take up knitting FFS.

Ray Winstone
What the feck's bigoted about that FFS,and yes the SFA and Rangers are doing well trying to kick bigotry out of Scottish football,unfortunatly it rears it's ugly head in away games as it did with us, the last time we were in Europe.

Try the last time we were in Aberdeen!:sad:

loveofthegame
Did anyone see them ??

Do we not sing 'More Tims than Celtic' everytime we play Rangers?! Aren't we therefore as bad as them?!

Commander Harris

in the context of "no tims in europe", "tim" is clearly referring specifically to Celtic and their supporters - not Roman Catholics.

maybe not a wise choice of words considering some people use it as a byword for a Roman Catholic but in this context I don't think it's anything to get too excited about.

Cardiac Rucksack
Do we not sing 'More Tims than Celtic' everytime we play Rangers?! Aren't we therefore as bad as them?!

Some would need to climb down from their moral high ground to admit our problems.

The term hun never seems to be highlighted as sectarian as Tim is.

Can everyone please remember that everytime you're posting about the 'gers, you use the term 'hun' instead of typing rangers.

gorgie rd eh11

The sfa and rangers are doing well are they?

in the context of "no tims in europe", "tim" is clearly referring specifically to Celtic and their supporters.

maybe not a wise choice of words considering some people use it as a byword for a Roman Catholic but in this context I don't think it's anything to get too excited about.

If it was that offensive,the word "Tim's" how come I know of a few Celtic supporters with the word "Tim's" on their scarfs,as in "Hail the Tim's" or some shet like that.

IMO this is just another mindless post having a stupid dig at the OF and the SFA,who as we all know hate us so much they will do anything in their power to see us destroyed.

The sfa and rangers are doing well are they?

Yes they are,thing are far better than they used to be,or don't you know that?

Commander Harris
If it was that offensive,the word "Tim's" how come I know of a few Celtic supporters with the word "Tim's" on their scarfs,as in "Hail the Tim's" or some shet like that.

IMO this is just another mindless post having a stupid dig at the OF and the SFA,who as we all know hate us so much they will do anything in their power to see us destroyed.

I didn't say it was offensive, I said it was nothing to get excited about.

I'd say almost all Celtic supporters would have no problem with the word "tim", in fact it would be their preferred way of identifying themselves. "tim" usually means Celtic fan, simple as that.

agree with your summary. :)

all I was saying is that if some people use it as RC or misunderstand it as RC then it's maybe not the best word to use.

I didn't say it was offensive, I said it was nothing to get excited about.

I'd say almost all Celtic supporters would have no problem with the word "tim", in fact it would be their preferred way of identifying themselves. "tim" usually means Celtic fan, simple as that.

agree with your summary. :)

all I was saying is that if some people use it as RC or misunderstand it as RC then it's maybe not the best word to use.

Not saying you said it was offensive,how can it be whe Celtic supporters refer to themselfs as being Tims.

Celtic refer to themselves as Tims so tbh it isn't a sectarian comment.

Tims = Tim Malloys = The Bhoys

What I found objectionable was the racist banner refering to Nakamura and dogs.

One of the Celtic songs has a line

"The Glasgow Celtic The Timalloys"

I dont think they find it offensive, or at least my friends who support Celtic dont.

gorgie rd eh11
Yes they are,thing are far better than they used to be,or don't you know that?

The sfa and rangers are doing the minimum they can to prevent any loss of revenue. rangers (and celtic) are built on bigotry, it's what makes them the size they are. Don't you know that? Do you think playing Rule Brittania over the tannoy helps kick out bigotry.

Cardiac Rucksack
The sfa and rangers are doing the minimum they can to prevent any loss of revenue. rangers (and celtic) are built on bigotry, it's what makes them the size they are. Don't you know that? Do you think playing Rule Brittania over the tannoy helps kick out bigotry.

Whats bigotted about Rule Brittania. You may not agree with the sentiment but its not bigotted.

Walter Kidd

What is bigoted about Rule Britannia?

Go on, please enlighten me. It was written by a Scot you know. Please define bigotry to me whil you are at it as you are obviously clueless what it actually is.

cool, so we're all agreed the scarf isn't sectarian. :)

Did Nakamura eat your scarf?

gorgie rd eh11
Whats bigotted about Rule Brittania. You may not agree with the sentiment but its not bigotted.

Sung or played at ibrox, it's bigoted.

What, a song composed and writen by a Scots man,if a British song offends you in,wait for it, Britain then there is something seriously wrong with people,and once again yes I do believe that the SFA and Rangers are doing well in stamping out bigotry.

When was the last time the SFA came down heavy on us when we go to away games especialy in Europe for our bigoted chants,just go to Robbo's on match day's to see what great supporters we have ,yes those non sectarian chants really get you in the mood don't they.

Really?

Maybe. She disappeared about 3 years ago. She was small, black and would go great with some chips and a bit of vinegar.

What, a song composed and writen by a Scots man,if a British song offends you in,wait for it, Britain then there is something seriously wrong with people,and once again yes I do believe that the SFA and Rangers are doing well in stamping out bigotry.

When was the last time the SFA came down heavy on us when we go to away games especialy in Europe for our bigoted chants,just go to Robbo's on match day's to see what great supporters we have ,yes those non sectarian chants really get you in the mood don't they.

You were doing OK until that last part.

Still,it's true though.

Perhaps for you, and each to their own and all that, but i don't need to sing sectarian songs to get me in the mood for football.

If that's what flicks your switch though, fair doo's.

Perhaps for you, and each to their own and all that, but i don't need to sing sectarian songs to get me in the mood for football.

If that's what flicks your switch though, fair doo's.

Nah,suppose when I was young and stupid it helped,but when you get older and see the same faces singing the same stupid sectarian songs wth their silly young hanger onners it just makes you cringe.

Nah,suppose when I was young and stupid it helped,but when you get older and see the same faces singing the same stupid sectarian songs wth their silly young hanger onners it just makes you cringe.

:food-smiley-004:

oilrig jambo
Did anyone see them ??

Having worked with weegies for nigh on 30 years I can assure you that Tims means Celtic fans not RC as there are some

protestant,jewish.muslim, and atheist Celtic fans and they are all Tims

I thought that banner was hilarious last night. I must be a bigot and a racist.

Yeah, you must be.

CornhillHearts

Have just spoken to a few Rangers mates; they had a ball, delighted for them, the banners were amusing.

I thought that banner was hilarious last night. I must be a bigot and a racist.

Hilarious because the idiots couldn't get the cultural reference right!

If Nakamura were Korean then perhaps...

Walter Kidd
Hilarious because the idiots couldn't get the cultural reference right!

If Nakamura were Korean then perhaps...

Apparently dog penis is a delicacy in Japan. Now I may be wrong, but it may well be the case that Naka like dogs cocks.

Did anyone see them ??

if your offended by the word tims then god help you! jesus get a grip!

i thought the flag that read Nakamura ate my dog was priceless! :)

if your offended by the word tims then god help you! jesus get a grip!

i thought the flag that read Nakamura ate my dog was priceless! :)

Yeah - pure comedy genius :confused:

Archived