Wishbone Ash

grumpyjambo

Professor.Arturo
On at the Liquid Rooms tonight, anyone else going?

What time?

I saw them back in the mid 70's. Good band

grumpyjambo
What time?

I saw them back in the mid 70's. Good band

Doors oper 7 and there is a support band as well.

Doors oper 7 and there is a support band as well.

Surely the support band will just be there to physically prop those dinosaurs up ?

Professor.Arturo
Surely the support band will just be there to physically prop those dinosaurs up ?

Oh ye of little faith ;)

Yes they are getting on a bit, but so is Dave Gilmour....and no other band can touch their show!

Fair enough, Wishbone Ash aint Pink Floyd

Nelly Terraces

Was going to go wi ma mate The Dalry Lama but seing as he's getting hitched now we're only going to the CSR for a pint.

Hippy ***** anyway.

Great Band seen them three times in 70's and 80's.............. wonder if they'll be playing Swindon anytime soon............. The Town not the Football Team..probably beat the football team actually the way Malpas has them playing.

grumpyjambo
Great Band seen them three times in 70's and 80's.............. wonder if they'll be playing Swindon anytime soon............. The Town not the Football Team..probably beat the football team actually the way Malpas has them playing.

Check out http://www.ents24.com all the tour dates are on this site.

winchester 73

Argus is one of my favourite albums of the 70's.

I'm going to see Jethro Tull in May. Rock'n'roll.

Wonder if Saxondale will be there?

I remember seeing Wishbone Ash at the Usher Hall in the late 70's great concert. used to listen to Argus when doing my coursework at Uni.

davemclaren

They were very good tonight. Shame there was no time for an encore......Blowin' Free I would have imagined. :rolleyes:

portobellojambo1
Was going to go wi ma mate The Dalry Lama but seing as he's getting hitched now we're only going to the CSR for a pint.

Hippy ***** anyway.

Shocking Nelly, in one sentence you are referring to him as your mate, you then explain he is getting married and you can now only go for a drink and he suddenly becomes a hippy s h y t e. Lack of respect my son, next you'll be calling him Shaggy.

grumpyjambo
They were very good tonight. Shame there was no time for an encore......Blowin' Free I would have imagined. :rolleyes:

They were superb tonight - viva rock and roll!!!!!

Professor.Arturo

I concur, superb night.

Thanks for letting me know they were playing, it would have been a night in the local otherwise :)

• 2 weeks later...

Went to see them last night,they where brilliant, pity you missed the encores.

Archived