Touchable Holograms;

maroonlegions

maroonlegions

This is a rather cool creation by some Japanese scientists ,touchable holograms ; Apparently this could used for a host of things ,like the quote describes below;ML;geek.gif

QUOTE;

Hiroyuki Shinoda, Professor, Tokyo University]:

"For example, it's been shown that in hospitals, there can be contamination between people due to objects that are touched communally. But if you can change the switches and such into a virtual switch, then you no longer have worry about touch contamination. This is one application that's quite easy to see."

Touchable holograms could be used for a wide variety of things... everything from light switches to books with each appearing when needed, and then disappearing when not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3seTlvQtIgc

do you have a link so i can read more about it, as i have an idea of how it is working but would like to check

maroonlegions

do you have a link so i can read more about it, as i have an idea of how it is working but would like to check

Hi milky, the only link i have is the u-tube link to the video , just click on the "show more";I would imagine that if you "Googled" it a few others would surface;

Archived