Times of Malta article on Hearts pub on Easter road

assessor

Got an email from my German pal who now works in Malta and he mentions an article in the local paper on a travel report of Edinburgh, it mentions a Hearts supporting pub in Easter Road in the report, being a knowledgable German on the subject he wrote to the paper explaining it cant be true as its a Hibee area and got a reply back stating report was true. He is asking me if that is true and i think its Middletons. He has never understood why his Jambo friends have never wanted to swap scarves for his Werder Bremen ones!!!. Is it Middletons or are there any others?

Independence

I think it will be Middletons. There are Hearts pictures on the wall. I was in recently before the Hibs v Hearts u19s game at Fester Road.

Northernsoulboy01

There are Hibs ones also but there are former Scotland players quotes on the walls so maybe its just an Edinburgh/Scotland type place.Fans need somewhere to congregate. I would never class the Roseburn as a Hibs pub but they pack it out when at ours.

Meant to quote the last reply regarding pics.. :thumbsup:

Middletons is owned by a hibby but prefer away fans as it guarantees a full pub every time Hibs play at home.

Archived