Its my Church I'll do what I want with it

K1874M

Boaby Ewing
His mouth looks fit for spitting tho eh!

_44557220_rev_ambrose_pa_226.jpg

He looks like the bloke from 'The League of Gentleman'.

Loving the idea of a slideshow rather than a sermon.

"I've stuck up a Powerpoint presentation, when you've finished examining the spirituality piechart, just click this wee button ya feckers. I'm just going to put my feet up and have a wee gander at The Sunday Sport."

He looks like the bloke from 'The League of Gentleman'.

Loving the idea of a slideshow rather than a sermon.

"I've stuck up a Powerpoint presentation, when you've finished examining the spirituality piechart, just click this wee button ya feckers. I'm just going to put my feet up and have a wee gander at The Sunday Sport."

Surely you mean Men's Health?

Still laugh at the presentations..... ****ing brilliant.

tooo funny. Think he was hiding something with the insence..... a body perhaps, 6 plants covered in crystals a meth lab????

Most churches use Powerpoint for hymns, sermon points etc these days.

I was speaking to a visitor in church recently who obviously hadn't been in a while who thought it was a great idea to have the hymns up "like karaoke"!

The Anglican church is a strange thing, you could not have a broader spectrum of belief and style under one banner. In Scotland we just split, in England they try to keep everyone happy and you get to do anything and remain in the CofE.

The highest churches are almost indistinguishable from the Church of Rome where others are as happy clappy as you can imagine, with everything in between!

Bishops and incense and dresses and Eucharist, robed choirs and liturgy, you might as well kiss the Pope's ring. (If you pardon the expression) It's like the reformation never happened down there.

Archived