iPlayer on the WII

K1874M

Any one see this yesterday.... any one tried it?

The article is slightly hard to understand, looks like they are using plain english and it is available as from yesterday!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/7338344.stm

Aye I had it working yesterday, works well but the only gripe I have is that u cant put the video feed to full screen

jack D and coke

It was supposed to go on PSN and XBOX LIVE but apparently SONY and MS wanted to control it too much so they went to Nintendo. Should be easy enough i reckon.

Aye I had it working yesterday, works well but the only gripe I have is that u cant put the video feed to full screen

Hopefully this is one of the developments they are working on.

Hopefully this is one of the developments they are working on.

Hope so.... would be cool for Youtube but cant see Google working closely with Nintendo on it.

Other options could be a new version of pay on demand sports or even pay on demand channels making the wii the ultimate bit kit.

It was supposed to go on PSN and XBOX LIVE but apparently SONY and MS wanted to control it too much so they went to Nintendo. Should be easy enough i reckon.

Microsoft have signed a deal with BT to have Bt Vision on the 360.It is due to come out in the summer.Ha Ha Setanta on your 360 mental

How did you get it? I cannot see where you download the channel, although I read there is a Beta version available for 500 points (will be free later, apparently).

Archived