If you hate the feckin in-laws clap your hands!

Smack

I love my missus' parents....but one of their dogs just shat in my living room...

That's minging. However given this is JKB, get it pumped.

That's minging. However given this is JKB, get it pumped.

In the dog's defence, it's absolutely pissing down outside and I wouldn't want to go and shite in the garden, either.

southside1874

:Bazooka:

Some day I'll get the courage to say no.

Stevo did and it was an ill informed choice. The day you say no is the day its over.

I'm going to the inlaws and looking forwards to it. whistling.gif

My in-laws have always been in my good books.

Christmas dinner with them, and looking forward to it.

:thumbsup:

I'm in this camp, going there for dinner later on and to receive the laptop they are getting me & the mrs for Xmas :thumbsup:

It's my own family I'm not looking forward to seeing :lol: (Wedge excepted)

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Great being single, no in laws! bad experience a couple of years ago with the ex when i used the wrong knife at the Christmas dinner table and caused a major crisis.

Just for the record I cannae stand my brothers in laws. Got invited there but I'd rather spend the day shoving wasps up my arse.

Her Mum hates me after I called her the 'Interference' and a Hypochondriac never been the same since :D just make the best of it for the sake of the Kids, only once a Yr but dreading it as well, as long as I shut my puss things should be fine :woot:

kingantti1874

Detest her mother.. The one day of the year I have to be 2 faced to the horrible boot.. Tbf, the wife isn't a massive fan either.. Never mind won't have to face.them again till easter

I'm at my in laws until the 1st Jan. It's great. They don't speak English, I don't speak German. They just keep giving me beer and chocolate.

chester copperpot

Can't be arsed with her family at all.

They all hate me.That's the facts :sob:

Guaranteed you get wasted and offend them. NAP

Wonder why?

:beats:

:lol:

You're actually not fair away mate :smiliz19:

Chester I'm going over for less than an hour so I'll not be drinking in there company! They think were going over Tomorrow for a meal.I know better ;)

At her mums house but this will be the last year. She's a total ******* buzz kill and gets more depressing by the year, probably coming to the realisation that she's a year closer to dying alone.

Anyway Merry Christmas everybody

I'm at my in laws until the 1st Jan. It's great. They don't speak English, I don't speak German. They just keep giving me beer and chocolate.

If I come over can you tell them I'm your Brother.Beer and chocolate aaaaaaaah.

At her mums house but this will be the last year. She's a total ******* buzz kill and gets more depressing by the year, probably coming to the realisation that she's a year closer to dying alone.

:rofl:

In-laws coming for Xmas dinner as usual. My mother in law is a staunch Hibbie but it pleases me as we dine that she can see the photos on the wall of me and the kids holding 2 Scottish Cups. :smiliz19:

chester copperpot

In-laws coming for Xmas dinner as usual. My mother in law is a staunch Hibbie but it pleases me as we dine that she can see the photos on the wall of me and the kids holding 2 Scottish Cups. :smiliz19:

:thumbsup:

Outstanding :lol:

biggrin.gif

Quality.

I like mine. They are very jolly, and have a good line in chat.

They are also very tolerant. Last year, when we were there for Christmas, I fell asleep in the living room among the lot of them, a bit pished, after dinner.

While asleep, apart from letting a thunderous fart escape, I also put my hand down my trousers, scratched my balls, then sniffed my hand.

:smiliz19:

Don't hate my inlaws but they are weird. Never get a birthday card from them or even a call or email from them. Can't remember the last time we (wife included) got a Christmas present from them despite us sending them stuff every year. Wife is really annoyed with them now, so this could be the last year that we send them gifts. They do live in Canada and we stay there every year when we visit so it's not as though they do nothing for us, but at the same time we do pay for lots of things when we go over plus we always take them decent gifts and take them out several times for dinner. Bottom line is they're proper tightwads. Only see them once a year so not all bad.

I get on great with the in-laws :smug:

Only downfall is they are all massive bluenoses. I'll enjoy getting it right up them this year after a few cans :D Thanks St.midden :santa3:

Don't hate my inlaws but they are weird. Never get a birthday card from them or even a call or email from them. Can't remember the last time we (wife included) got a Christmas present from them despite us sending them stuff every year. Wife is really annoyed with them now, so this could be the last year that we send them gifts. They do live in Canada and we stay there every year when we visit so it's not as though they do nothing for us, but at the same time we do pay for lots of things when we go over plus we always take them decent gifts and take them out several times for dinner. Bottom line is they're proper tightwads. Only see them once a year so not all bad.

Think of the inheritance :smiliz19:

Siphiwe Tshabalala

They are also very tolerant. Last year, when we were there for Christmas, I fell asleep in the living room among the lot of them, a bit pished, after dinner.

While asleep, apart from letting a thunderous fart escape, I also put my hand down my trousers, scratched my balls, then sniffed my hand.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Gavsy Van Gaverson

:laugh:

i bet beats is jealous of you as they are the type of in-laws he (and me one day) would love

I take it all back. The sister in law and her husband have turned up and even though his English isn't that great, I can still tell that he's a cheeky chunt. Thinks I'm a bit lazy cause I don't see the point in going for a walk just for the sake of going for a walk. Give me a reason, say, a trip to the pub and I'll be out of there faster than the Nazis left Russia during winter...

Christmas is a great time to end/start relationships. Means you don't have to bother with expensive presents or nippy mother-in-laws.

This thread is one of the reasons (as a non-Jambo) why I love JKB

On topic, not got in laws or even girlfriend so none of that p1sh like last year - I got on fine with everyone but they all had a massive barney whilst I enjoyed a few beers

I get on fine with all my rellies with the exception of my mum's mother - I cannot stand her. Found out this morning she is now coming to my cousins wedding in Sydney in 2 years - absolutely gutted to the point I don't even want to go now

What's that saying, you can choose your friends but not your family

The_razors_edge

My mrs hates her mother and hasn't spoken to her in almost 8 years so no pain in the arse mother in law for me. Hosting the father in law (good lad) and sister in law (nuisance) this year. Guess I'm quite lucky

Brian Whittaker's Tache

I may have been a tad hasty ripping the in laws this years :(

Mother in law slip you the tongue under the mistletoe?

Had the m-i-l here for 5 days now. She hasn't done a thing apart from eat like a pig and hog the telly.

Yesterday she dicked about while we were waiting to go down the boozer and then played up like prima donna and insisted on walking home from the pub pre xmas lunch. I pulled up in the car and told her to get in or she'd get no Xmas dinner cos we wouldn't be waiting for her.

Told the missus to get her out of my sight today and I am watching footiel ALL day.

Jeff Stelling never sounded sooo good.

Archived