Has Anyone Ever Seen a Ghost??

Guest Prince William

I would normally agree with you regarding the bed moving, but I never bloody moved all night lol! The sheets were barely ruffled and I didnt even get up for the loo. :confused:

As for the shower curtain, I could understand it if it happened all the way along the bath, however it only happened at the bottom end of the bath, although your static theory made sense. Also, the drop in temperature from the middle of the bath, to the bottom end of the bath was incredible, you really had to feel it.

Nope, I'm still sppoked BigC, you need to better than that mate ;)

The average person tosses and turns 50 times per night without waking up, and you never remember it.

The top half of the curtain would not be charged with static because it was wet, but the bottom half would have been because it is further away from the shower, so would have been dry.

The air temperature would be warmer nearer the shower anyway, because the heat from the shower radiates to the air around it, creating a difference in temperature when you step away. This would feel even worse if there was a draught coming in, through a ventilation pipe that you didn't notice for example.

The Old Tolbooth
The average person tosses and turns 50 times per night without waking up, and you never remember it.

The top half of the curtain would not be charged with static because it was wet, but the bottom half would have been because it is further away from the shower, so would have been dry.

The air temperature would be warmer nearer the shower anyway, because the heat from the shower radiates to the air around it, creating a difference in temperature when you step away. This would feel even worse if there was a draught coming in, through a ventilation pipe that you didn't notice for example.

I'm not talking about a wee bit colder air at the bottom end of the bath here, I'm talking some git parked an invisible freezer at the bottom of the tub, it was THAT cold mate. Also the room was air conditioned and was bloody roasting!

I think the part that freaked me out the most was when the trainer stated the same thing happened to him in the same room, and he requests that he doesnt get any of the supposed haunted rooms, oh, plus the bed was not on castors, it was solid wood and I really doubt I could move it even if I wanted to (and you've seen me lifting a beast of a couch mate ;))

Don't mess with the Mackenzie Poltergeist is all that I'll say on this subject.

:evilno::runaway:

Im meant to be going on that tour with my work in a few weeks. Does anybody know if its any good?

The Old Tolbooth
Im meant to be going on that tour with my work in a few weeks. Does anybody know if its any good?

I would take more than one pair of underwear, and whatever you do, for gods sake, DO NOT slag McKenzie off in any way, shape, or form.

Do not even think any negative thoughts about him as there has been some real horror stories from people who come out of there. Not for the faint hearted mate, thats for sure :eek:

Enjoy your trip ;)

Can't remember who, but there's a poster on JKB who used to work at Espionage who swears it's haunted. It was on the last ghost thread on the old JKB.

Yes. That was me. And it is. I may believe but ive enough science in me to know when things are pish and things are not easily explainable. Ive seen (and many others with no knowledge) things in there that arent easy to write off.

Im not going to enter into a discussion over if its real or not. Some believe and some dont. No one is going to convince each other until its proved one way or the other.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Yes. That was me. And it is. I may believe but ive enough science in me to know when things are pish and things are not easily explainable. Ive seen (and many others with no knowledge) things in there that arent easy to write off.

Im not going to enter into a discussion over if its real or not. Some believe and some dont. No one is going to convince each other until its proved one way or the other.

Got a link to the story? Missed it!

Mind you some of the bints that go to Espionage look like they are dead! :eek:

• 3 months later...
jamboinglasgow

after reading the city of the dead ghost tour it reminded me of something that has happened to me a month ago.

I was in my parents house back from uni (still am) and I had the house to myself overnight as my parents were at a wedding in St Andrews. Anyway I was having a quiet night when I decided to go to bed. As I got upstairs I was heading to my bedroom which is the first room in a corridor which has two rooms at the other end and has spot lights as lighting. Anyway as I got to my door the spotlight at the end of the corridor went out like a bulb had gone out. That doesn't sound weird but it was at the exact momment I stepped into the corridor and the light worked the next day and has not got out since.

But that isn't the freakest bit I switched off the main upstairs hall light off and went into my bedroom, just before going to sleep I went to the bathroom with my bedroom light on and the main hall light off and as I headed to the bathroom I looked towards the window above the stairs and I swear there was a shadowy outline of a man there. I turned and quickly moved to the bathroom and switched the light on filling the hall with some light and looked again and it was gone.

Now it may be my mind playing tricks on me but I have never done that before and been times when I felt the house was a bit scary but never during those times have I seen a figure. Took a bit of time to get to sleep after that.

Don't mess with the Mackenzie Poltergeist is all that I'll say on this subject.

:evilno::runaway:

Where about is this tour. i quite fancy it. got a weird thing about ghosts and all that nonsense. Im one for sitting watching most haunted and beleiving evrything. although that fecking bird that hosts it is a gimp!!!!

Archived