TV Fixtures...

mahgrassyshoes

mahgrassyshoes

I notice on SPL websites list of fixtures, the date for television have been decided up to the weekend of the 3rd/4th of March. Does anyone have a rough idea of when the rest of the fixtures will be decided?

I've got the missus tickets for Florence and The Machine down in Newcastle on the 16th of March and want to book my trains back up the road in time for the Hibs game on the 17th. Idon't want to book them to head up for 3pm and then find out the games been changed to 12.30 for tv. Similarly, i don't want to book them to get up the road for 12.00 and the game stays at 3/gets moved to Sunday and miss out on a long lie as I'm going to need a few drinks to get through the night. Could also try and catch a Newcastle/Sunderland game if we get moved to the Sunday.

So, any ideas??

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

its hard to tell mate, Im in the same boat as I live down in Jersey and usually have to hang back and wait to see what date the fixture ends up on in case I ****** up my flights... its quite unpredictable as to when sky/espn announce their schedule.

Usually derbies at Tynie are on a Saturday at 12.45 with the exception of that last one. I'd say your best bet is just to make sure your back in Edinburgh for midday and catch a sleep on the train. Usually do the fixtures at least a couple of months in advance so you'll no leave it too late to book tickets if you hang back.

Nucky Thompson

think the weekend of the derby is the same as the league cup semi finals so may not be changed for television

I'm sure it's the Cup final on the Sunday

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

The 17th is my birthday so I hope it isn't moved to the Sunday, would absolutely love to have a derby on my birthday.

Archived