William Wallace

swavkav

Does any one know if the Guardian of Scotland had any children? I know his wifes name Marion Braidfute, but I have been told he had a daughter named Elizibeth who went on to marry Lord William Galloway Ball, any help would be gratefull,

I have searched google & not 1 site can say if he did or did not have any children, but the website ancestry.com has him down as having a daughter, help is needed on this 1.

Thanks in advance David.

Better call Saul

Seen a film about him once based on his life I can confirm his only wife had her throat slit and had no children ...hope that helps

Seen a film about him once based on his life I can confirm his only wife had her throat slit and had no children ...hope that helps

Documentary, wasn't it?

Sheriff Fatman

Ah but he shagged Princess Isabella, maybe they had a kid.

Oh wait she was only 13 the year Wallace was executed and wouldn't come to England for another 3 years.

Ah but he shagged Princess Isabella, maybe they had a kid.

Oh wait she was only 13 the year Wallace was executed and wouldn't come to England for another 3 years.

She was 4 apparently. According to Stewart Lee anyway...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybQCNb4AuW4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuLSoyn-OBM

Cairneyhill Jambo

Does any one know if the Guardian of Scotland had any children? I know his wifes name Marion Braidfute, but I have been told he had a daughter named Elizibeth who went on to marry Lord William Galloway Ball, any help would be gratefull,

I have searched google & not 1 site can say if he did or did not have any children, but the website ancestry.com has him down as having a daughter, help is needed on this 1.

Thanks in advance David.

I don't know about a child, but his mother is buried under a holly tree in the grounds of Dunfermline Abbey, just near Abbott House.

Never got the whole Wallace 'love in', far greater warriors in scottish history that inflicted far more damage to the english dominition of Scotland than wallace ever could!

Archived