Unlocking mobile phones

269miles

Can anyone out there help with a couple of questions.

My daughter has a Motorola RAZR Pink which is tied to Virgin.

How can I unlock this so that we can use it on other networks ?

She is also about to have a redundant Samsung D900 - which she is keeping the number of for future use with Orange.

Same question as above - how to unlock this and does the fact that she is retaining the number make any difference ?

Have done a bit of Googling but my missus has already paid up cash to unlock another phone - which never got unlocked. I don't mind paying for a service but am looking for something reliable.

Cheers in advance.

dodethejambo
Can anyone out there help with a couple of questions.

My daughter has a Motorola RAZR Pink which is tied to Virgin.

How can I unlock this so that we can use it on other networks ?

She is also about to have a redundant Samsung D900 - which she is keeping the number of for future use with Orange.

Same question as above - how to unlock this and does the fact that she is retaining the number make any difference ?

Have done a bit of Googling but my missus has already paid up cash to unlock another phone - which never got unlocked. I don't mind paying for a service but am looking for something reliable.

Cheers in advance.

Are you looking for somewhere in Edinburgh to unlock the phone or in Salopia,

If Edinburgh, try the shop in Chesser (some-one will know it name) or the phone box in the Bridges.

If in Salopia then sorry I dont now any shops there :rolleyes:

Are you looking for somewhere in Edinburgh to unlock the phone or in Salopia,

If Edinburgh, try the shop in Chesser (some-one will know it name) or the phone box in the Bridges.

If in Salopia then sorry I dont now any shops there :rolleyes:

Good question. If I can't do it online then I'll do it next time I'm up in Edinburgh.

Any idea what the costs are ?

Cheers.

Archived