Hearts 3-0 Dundee Utd - 1999

:shitwine:

Problem Officer?

Class.

How much footage do you have from the 2005/06 and 2006/07 seasons by the way?

Dundee Utd 0-3 Hearts from early in 2005/06 when there was a massive Hearts support at Tannadice, when Hearts beat Livingston 4-1 at Almondvale a few games later as well as Hearts beating Aberdeen 1-0 to finish 2nd, and the 2-1 win against Celtic in the second game of the 2006/07 season with Lennon's howler.

They would be much appreciated if you have them, no rush, just whenever you get a moment - I wish I had your collection! :thumbsup:

That strip was bogging.

Some goal from Darren Jackson.

Didn't look like much of a celebration, think he had been getting a bit of stick around that time?

Snake Plissken

I remember Jackson's goal.

Reminiscent of a famous Cantona goal, what a great piece of vision and technique that goal was from Jackson. 1999-2000 was a bit of a funny season, I believe that was our only win in ten games and we went on to lose another three on the trot after that (including a harrowing 3-0 reverse to Hibs) but finished the season fairly strongly and got third.

At the time, Darren Jackson had taken a bit of a huff with Hearts fans, hence his refusal to celebrate goals (and the dirty looks).

Great performance by Adam.

As I'm on my phone I can't check the highlights but I remember this game being a 6.05pm ko on a Sunday and Jackson scoring a lovely goal. Look forward to viewing them. Thanks for posting!

At the time, Darren Jackson had taken a bit of a huff with Hearts fans, hence his refusal to celebrate goals (and the dirty looks).

Great performance by Adam.

How come Jackson was on poor terms with the Hearts fans back then?

Cracking couple of goals there, not just the finishes but great counter attacking play.

fabienleclerq

U got hamiltons goal at tannadice same era when he flicked it over the defender with one foot and smashed it in with the other?

How come Jackson was on poor terms with the Hearts fans back then?

Cracking couple of goals there, not just the finishes but great counter attacking play.

Hearts were in poor form and Jackson was an easy target given his history with Hibs.

Archived