PFA STATEMENT

ToadKiller Dog

CavySlaveJambo

Anyone know what the last ratio for wages to turnover was?

Because that is one of the first things that has got to change

As has having players will to train and then not Play more-or-less for a season or two or three.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kennyblack'sshot

I beleive this is an attempt to flush Vlad out, I don't believe we are as skint as he's making out. A deliberate attempt to flush out the chronic non triers and perma-injured

I think there's something to this and that Vlad has the previous to suggest it's something he would do.

My theory is that - before the wages stuff started - he was mouthing off to anyone who would listen about how people in Scotland don't respect him - true - and don't appreciate the amount of moony he puts into the game here - also true.

I honestly think he's making the point that without him Hearts are utterly skint. He's showing who's boss and is inviting his critics and others in Scotland to put their money where their mouths are and buy hearts off him if they think they can do better.

It's a mad thing to do, but then he is barking. I'd rather he proved people wrong by making Hearts a success, but there you go.

I think there's something to this and that Vlad has the previous to suggest it's something he would do.

My theory is that - before the wages stuff started - he was mouthing off to anyone who would listen about how people in Scotland don't respect him - true - and don't appreciate the amount of moony he puts into the game here - also true.

I honestly think he's making the point that without him Hearts are utterly skint. He's showing who's boss and is inviting his critics and others in Scotland to put their money where their mouths are and buy hearts off him if they think they can do better.

It's a mad thing to do, but then he is barking. I'd rather he proved people wrong by making Hearts a success, but there you go.

Hearts are only 'utterly' skint without him because of the level of expenditure he has commited the club to. Expenditure he has decided on a whim it would seem, not to satisfy.

Radioactive Mince

The only thing more depressing than thinking about Hearts at the minute is reading about Hearts on here.

Some great posts on this thread. 92.3%, by my reckoning, are piles of steaming cattle manure.

Archived