Scott Brown...

The Comedian

Because he has finally realised that he ain't good enough to venture down south!!!

Or that he won't get away with murder.

Must be a very high percentage of ex old firm players that go down south and can't make the grade.

Certainly in the EPL anyway.

Because he has finally realised that he ain't good enough to venture down south!!!

How do you mean finally realised? Why do you think he headed west in the first place?

Brown 5 years back could have made it down south, he chose the wasters route.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

**** it, I will just take the abuse from that select bunch that rate the guy as a player and state that I personaly think the boy is totaly and utterly humpty. So glad that he is filling a hooped shoirt that could be being occupied by a proper player, what woith the wages that lot can afford to shell out. :)

I think the boy is honking.

jamboinglasgow

Scott Brown still doesn't get that being at Celtic ruined the best parts of his game and rather then an exciting attacking winger, he became another midfield thug. He should not be loyal to Celtic as they have made sure he wont amount to anything good in his career.

Also I still cant get over him with hair, it just seems weird

_42380146_brown_snsb270.jpg

If he wants to better himself as a player, he should be signing a pre contract with a club down South.

He was a good young player who Celtic turned in to an average "run around with no tactical discipline" player.

Cue Murdo on Radio Scotland

"He has great energy levels"

**** it, I will just take the abuse from that select bunch that rate the guy as a player and state that I personaly think the boy is totaly and utterly humpty. So glad that he is filling a hooped shoirt that could be being occupied by a proper player, what woith the wages that lot can afford to shell out. :)

Barry Ferguson Mark 2.

If he wants to better himself as a player, he should be signing a pre contract with a club down South.

He was a good young player who Celtic turned in to an average "run around with no tactical discipline" player.

Cue Murdo on Radio Scotland

"He has great energy levels"

I don't think he has the ball skills, for example he can't put the right pace on a pass, to play at a higher level than Celtic.

i totally agree. think he is a terrible player. there was a time he was keeping Forrest out of the first team!!!! long may that continue, because forrest is a good player, has the potential to be excellent, and brown is awful. truelly terrible

Financially he will be set up, an improved deal, signing on fee, he'll be well happy

Maybe not the interest he would have liked from down South either

No doubt Celtic and there fans will be happy, hate to see him suffer a career threatening injury :woot:

Barry Ferguson was a good player.

When he moved to Blackburn aye, comfort zone in Scotland he was half the player.

Ferguson was at least twice the player Broon is IMO.

Fair enough, both were and are over rated as anything though.

Brown had a lot of potential and had more natural ability than Ferguson, both are wee ned's that get away with everything.

I don't think he has the ball skills, for example he can't put the right pace on a pass, to play at a higher level than Celtic.

Don't think he has ever had the ball skills, Coco - what he had was the natural instinct for making runs from midfield. That was something that was quickly knocked out of him at Celtic. Strachan was really vocal about "One day Scott Brown will thanks me for what I did" - what a crock of shit.

And Big Husref is spot on - Barry Ferguson was a good player.

Financially he will be set up, an improved deal, signing on fee, he'll be well happy

Maybe not the interest he would have liked from down South either

No doubt Celtic and there fans will be happy, hate to see him suffer a career threatening injury :woot:

They'll be distraught seeing as they reckon he's pish too.

:pleasing:

Don't think he has ever had the ball skills, Coco - what he had was the natural instinct for making runs from midfield. That was something that was quickly knocked out of him at Celtic. Strachan was really vocal about "One day Scott Brown will thanks me for what I did" - what a crock of shit.

And Big Husref is spot on - Barry Ferguson was a good player.

He used to make those runs with Hibs ... but rarely scored if I remember right. Again his skills with the ball not good enough (shooting compared to say someone like Mickey Cameron).

Can't believe people would say that Ferguson wasn't a good player. He wasn't as good as his big brother but that is quite an ask. :D

He used to make those runs with Hibs ... but rarely scored if I remember right. Again his skills with the ball not good enough (shooting compared to say someone like Mickey Cameron).

Can't believe people would say that Ferguson wasn't a good player. He wasn't as good as his big brother but that is quite an ask. :D

thumbsup.gif

Barry certainly had big boots to fill.

Anyone who thinks Scott Brown is pish needs to have a word.

Your either bias or clueless IMO!

Very good player. Think he is a ****** though. :lol:

Seymour M Hersh

Can't believe people would say that Ferguson wasn't a good basketball player. He wasn't as good as his big brother but that is quite an ask. :D

Quick fix for you Coco. :thumbsup:

Great player at Hibs, can't say I've noticed him since he's been at celtic and I'd be lying if I said I knew he still played for them.

Archived