Has anyone else noticed...?

Ryan Gosling

Club struggles to pay players, has no cash-flow. Certain supporters criticise club for not doing enough.

Club tries new ways to increase cash-flow by offering discounts and sales. Same supporters criticise club for doing too much.

:rolleyes:

I'm gonna take a stab and guess this is aimed at my thread.

Dont see why you couldnt have just replied to that with your viewpoint, given that it did ask for discussion of both sides of the coin.

As I said in the thread, I can see it from both sides and understand that there's good and bad in both.

Still, you have your moment. Enjoy it.

mahgrassyshoes

I think we all know that Hearts are a disgusting club every since the LIFFS took over. They take advantage of the core support, especially the 13-18's.

Because of this offer the Wee Fella and me now have order tickets that there is no way I could have afforded both games otherwise.

He's just as desperate as me to go every week but finances and my health put a stop to that.

There is also a charge of ?1.50 per seat per game if you pay by debit card, so ?46 for both games, still a bargain.

Club struggles to pay players, has no cash-flow. Certain supporters criticise club for not doing enough.

Club tries new ways to increase cash-flow by offering discounts and sales. Same supporters criticise club for doing too much.

It's the kickback way. People talk so much shite on this forum i sometimes lose the will to live.

maybe a kids go free scheme would work and season ticket holders wouldnt begrudge it either

Not all kids though , only under 12s IMO.

Because of this offer the Wee Fella and me now have order tickets that there is no way I could have afforded both games otherwise.

He's just as desperate as me to go every week but finances and my health put a stop to that.

There is also a charge of ?1.50 per seat per game if you pay by debit card, so ?46 for both games, still a bargain.

Good, nice to hear you and your boy have benifited. :thumbsup:

Now if you just remember to buy all us ST holders a pie at half time we'll all be happy :D

Good, nice to hear you and your boy have benifited. :thumbsup:

Now if you just remember to buy all us ST holders a pie at half time we'll all be happy :D

Just a pie? Nae Bovril? Bargain :thumbsup:

I buy my season ticket regardless and will continue to do so, special offers to entice non season ticket holders or those who want to take their kids but cant justify the cost normally are fine by me.

The club are desperate for cash and the SPL attendances are dropping faster than Katie Price's drawers so anything that can be done to either drum up some cash or boost attendances is fine by me.

Why some people want to throw the toys out the pram I have no idea, but its JKB, its expected is it not??

Are half the people on here not in a permanent state of :seething:

I buy my season ticket regardless and will continue to do so, special offers to entice non season ticket holders or those who want to take their kids but cant justify the cost normally are fine by me.

The club are desperate for cash and the SPL attendances are dropping faster than Katie Price's drawers so anything that can be done to either drum up some cash or boost attendances is fine by me.

Why some people want to throw the toys out the pram I have no idea, but its JKB, its expected is it not??

Are half the people on here not in a permanent state of :seething:

Exactly , i'm delighted someone at our club is on the ball and doing whatever they can to generate some much needed income.

Gregory House M.D.

Fantastic. Just what was needed.

A reply to a thread in the attention whore fashion of another thread.

:pleasing:

Archived